What's new

Selling dresses and shoes using WhatsApp

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of my colleagues that we all went to the university we actually making use of the social Media platform WhatsApp to sell clothes and shoes and they are actually making good money from it.

This is actually the way it is with how most ladies carry out their business product marketing without having to pay extra for their marketing activities and it works for them.
It's one of the biggest advantages of making of your social media accounts to market your business products and services as no one would ask you to pay for it.

It's one of the biggest advantages of making of your social media accounts to market your business products and services as no one would ask you to pay for it.
Exactly why a lot of people are channeling their businesses today through their social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram because they do the management of their product advertising without having to pay for it.

It's a good idea of making money. But the only problem is only people on your contacts will know about your business, but I think advertising those products on your social media accounts will be better but not only on WhatsApp.

I believe WhatsApp alone cannot promote goods and services because platform like Twitter may advertise your brand than WhatsApp, Twitter and Facebook have ur number attached so globally we can access it but WhatsApp is only your contact and groups

This is a very nice idea but for someone who wants wider patronage, such a person should not limit advertising to WhatsApp alone. Facebook is another option, here you get more engagement and sales than WhatsApp. I guess making use of both media poses a greater advantage.
I think I see your point here, Whatsapp should be used mainly after you have gotten a good customer base, you can carry out various transactions easily with your customers, and you can also use WhatsApp to inform your customers about your latest products and goods, am I right?

I have a friend that uses WhatsApp for business. She sells nice shoes and frequently post them on her status. She told me how she has made a lot from this means.

I have a friend that uses WhatsApp for business. She sells nice shoes and frequently post them on her status. She told me how she has made a lot from this means.
I believe you because a lot of people are doing something similar such that they don't even need a physical shop before making their money online it's just all about creativity and moving with the trend by knowing what people want and how they want it.

I will not advise anybody to be selling dresses and shoes on WhatsApp. This is because the WhatsApp app was designed in such a way that only your contacts can see your messages and that is pretty small.

If you have been using your WhatsApp messenger for only chatting, you can easily upgrade it to your business store by using it to sell dresses for both male and female as well shoes.

Just get good pictures of your products and upload to your status, there will always been someone that will order from you.

I have not heard so far to sell on whatsapp and people are looking for you ... I use whatsapp only for groups and video calls, I have not seen anywhere any method of advertising or selling something.

I have not heard so far to sell on whatsapp and people are looking for you ... I use whatsapp only for groups and video calls, I have not seen anywhere any method of advertising or selling something.
There is something that is called WhatsApp status in the social media application and you can advertise your business product Services on it with a lot of people who view your status will see it and those that I trusted will buy from you.

There is something that is called WhatsApp status in the social media application and you can advertise your business product Services on it with a lot of people who view your status will see it and those that I trusted will buy from you.

I understand, thanks for the information. I really didn't know this thing and in my country I didn't hear anyone do this thing ... and I didn't even see it.

I understand, thanks for the information. I really didn't know this thing and in my country I didn't hear anyone do this thing ... and I didn't even see it.
You can simply go to Google Play store and download WhatsApp then download it you will see some notification that they will use to direct you on how to set up using your WhatsApp status.

Advertising your goods and selling them via WhatsApp is a nice idea but the turn up of buyers won't be that impressive due to the limited number of people on your contacts list.
That is true,because if you only depend on your contact list alone,then you will be limited.What we do is that those who have patronise us in any of our busineses and we also get contacts from other source,then we create a group,this has been of help to us.

It's more like advertising shoes and dresses using Whatsapp and trust me if really you'd have a lot of contacts, it will definitely prove to be lucrative and resourceful. My peeps are already making use of their WhatsApp for these purpose
That is actually one of the disadvantages of selling your business product and services on your WhatsApp account because everything about your sales is going to be determined by the contact you have on your phone.

That is actually one of the disadvantages of selling your business product and services on your WhatsApp account because everything about your sales is going to be determined by the contact you have on your phone.
Yes personally I do this type of business before what I do is create two different account with different phone number then after then the people I will add on the one that is for marketing will be a different with my personal whatsapp,they must be targeted to the niched am working on so sales can be easy

If you have been using your WhatsApp messenger for only chatting, you can easily upgrade it to your business store by using it to sell dresses for both male and female as well shoes.

Just get good pictures of your products and upload to your status, there will always been someone that will order from you.
Yes, you're right.
I have been using WhatsApp to promote my business as well. I upload pictures of my products and even services and this attracts a whole lot of customers who get to place their orders.

If it comes to affiliate marketing, selling of dress and shoes using Whatsapp, is the latest way most the beginner using affiliate marketing are doing now to attract and also advertise there product.

What? Never heard about Whatsapp sellers. I never seen it on youtube people talking about it. Is it a new thing or just peoples ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back