What's new

Saving money and investing money which one is better

I prefer investing money than saving it, basically if youre only saving money then it is not growing in your wallet unlike investing it might go up or down, of course there is a risk soo you should also be careful in doing it and check its legitimacy first.

Inverting money is the best thing.It is because by investing money,it's value increases with the passage of time and you can earn a lot of money.But by saving,the are just a stock nothing more.

Saving money and investing both as it disadvantage and disadvantage, I will advise you do both, while investing money try and save it for unforseen circumstances, and if you are saving money without investing you won't be more richer, if you invest money and it yield a lot of profit then you are in money, but if you are only investing without saving if you need money for any emergency case and the investment has not yet yield any profit then you may be in a big problem.

Nobody has ever gotten rich by saving up their money in the bank without investing it. Investment is growing your money. Even the richest men in the world still sort out investments to investment in. The importance of making good investments can not be overemphasized.

Investing money will always take the upper hand over saving because you get amazing returns on your money depending on the kind of investment you get engaged in. Saving doesn’t give you anything in return but instead if you are in my country you get charged for even saving, the bank deducts some funds from your account for senseless charges.

personally I prefer investment to savings.... That doesn't mean that I don't save but whenever I have money that can be put into any investment as little as it may be... I invest it because I know it will bring me much returns than saving

Saving money and investing both as it disadvantage and disadvantage, I will advise you do both, while investing money try and save it for unforseen circumstances, and if you are saving money without investing you won't be more richer, if you invest money and it yield a lot of profit then you are in money, but if you are only investing without saving if you need money for any emergency case and the investment has not yet yield any profit then you may be in a big problem.
Exactly the both have their advantages and disadvantages. Saving money help for unforeseen event or circumstances. But investing money gives dividends more than saving the money in a bank. You have to draw a line between investing and saving. Investing should be more

Both of them is quite profitable I do not expect someone to invest all his life saving and also I do not expect someone to save all his life savng , at least you should try and invest at least 30% of your total money in a trusted organisation that is government approved and earned a certain percentage of profit every month that will improve your financial status.

Saving money and investment money.
Saving money is no best amount is not increse for saving money .
Investment money is the best for the strt new businesss invest the amount of the business no loss increase the amount.

I
Saving money is good. It helps you in the dry days. Saving comes with little or no interest. Investing is great. It gives a greater and better return/interest. Investment generate more income compared to saving. Although, investing comes with more
Investing is much more better but you have to invest it on a legit way. So that you won't regret what you are investing.
I think saving money is not a good thing as much investing in a bussines or a project to increase your money into a good amount day by day. I know saving money can be useful in a dry days but investing money is more powerful than that to happen awesome amount in good for nothing

Investing money is more profitable than saving because when you save on your own you won't earn interests rather you'd earn temptations to spend the money when you're in dire need of money but we Can monetize our savings by investing with it via investment platforms for a short period of time and get additional income and interests which at the end of the day you'd still have your savings amount intact.

Everybody should do their best to build up an emergency savings fund. The general rule is to have three months’ worth of living expenses saved up in an instant access savings account. This should include rent, food, school fees and any other essential outgoings. Your emergency fund means you have some financial security if something goes wrong.

I don't think any one is better than the other, they both serve one purpose or the other. One of the reasons for saving money is mostly to invest, and after investing the profit you make from the investment is also saved or reinvested. They are both intertwine.

I would say that investing is far more better than saving because there is a good amount of interest in it, better than saving, which has little or no interest,by investing, you multiply the money, and gives you the ability to be productive. Savings on the other hand is like keeping your books in a bag, it's just stagnant rather than being productive

Diversification rule is applicable here. U can put all eggs in just one basket. Everything involves risk at it's length, weather you're saving in a bank or investing,risk is a necessary occurrance in both. So it's advisable to save and at same time invest... U can't put all your money and efforts in just one,in case if the returns comes out bad. Which u will be wholly affected

The biggest difference between saving and investing is the level of risk taken. The savings typically allows you to earn a lower return but with virtually no risk. In contrast while investing allows you to earn higher return.
Well i think you are right on this but in investment the advantage there is that you could actually earn more profit and return added to your cash while saving you would have to work for the money to keep making the amount if money you have increase to a higher number , i think this are obviously some slight difference between the two , but i would always recommend investment

Yes saving might have zero or no risk but the fact remains that it can never generate or add up it what you save you get and investing on the other side as a lot of risk but it risk a profitable at the end of the day and help you have an additional cash on your capital .

if you can do it 50/50 it'll be better than choosing one of them. If i have money to save and to invest ill do it so that i can use my savings when i cant work anymore and invest as long as there are opportunities out there to have more profit .

Saving money is good. It helps you in the dry days. Saving comes with little or no interest. Investing is great. It gives a greater and better return/interest. Investment generate more income compared to saving. Although, investing comes with more risks.
Saving money for a business is a good thing. So also is investing money in a business this is also a good thing. But saving money not for a business but for mere saving is not better than saving money for investment.

I think investing money is best option than saving money. Because save money not increase. But it also important to know about the business where you want to invest. It depends upon the money which you have and the knowledge about the business. If you have useful ideas then you can easily invest on some projects and earn money and make his invest money profitable.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back