What's new

Saving money and investing money which one is better

The biggest difference between saving and investing is the level of risk taken. Saving typically allows you to earn a lower return but with virtually no risk. In contrast, investing allows you to earn a higher return, but you take on the risk of loss in order to do so.

Saving money is good. It helps you in the dry days. Saving comes with little or no interest. Investing is great. It gives a greater and better return/interest. Investment generate more income compared to saving. Although, investing comes with more risks.

The challenge that we have with investing is that when done on the wrong project, it is always heartbreaking and something one can't get over easily. I prefer to save more and invest when the right time comes instead of doing it the other way round.

For me, saving money is for those who are sure enough for their future; saving enough money that can sustain their everyday lives, and investment is for those who wanted to grow their sufficient capital, but it takes more courage to take a risk for your money.
Yes jeck9049 ; saving money is like building your future and investing in pure risk, if he can take loss on all the money you have invested, then surely he can do any type of Investment, but this needs a lot of courage.

I think investing money is better. It is the safest way to keep your money. You can also earn interest if you will invest in a long run. Another advantage is that you can't be tempted to spend that money. You will have a better result.

Investing money is better than saving money. When investing money it more or less like saving money for the purpose of future circumstances. When you invest you yield profits.

If I was to select between saving and investing, I would go for investment cos I noticed some weeks ago I left approximately $30 in my bank account for safe keeping, I did not use the account to make any transaction althrough the week but I was recieving debit alert and now $39 is now $28.

I tried complaining to the bank but they said I was paying for card maintenance and other charges which really pissed me off.

I think both are better for the every people because investment without you not earning the money but you should have some invest and some money are saving for the finnaicial management both is necessary so you need investment money in good and interest Bussiness and earn money and earn money you should to saving the banking or other account for the finnaicial management

Saving money is the most important because it is the need of difficult time. But investing money is beneficial it gives you more money and growing your business.i suggest that both are necessary....

Although investing money lies a big risk on it, i still prefer investing on such platforms that are certified legit for a long time. Or that could be a business partner, or anything that you should trust because in investing you could expand your money more than you expected if things go well.

Saving and investing are two different thing entirely, saving is keeping your money in a particular place like a bank so that it can be used for a specific purpose, while investing is the idea of putting your money in a business or a platform where it will generate income for you. Generally we humans want where we can make money and if given the option infact everyone will choose they want returns on their money. So investing your money is the right choice to go with because when you invest your money you are letting it work for you do you get percentage returns on that particular money, so for me I think investing is what I want, why would I want to save and ignore investing to earn more money.

There is this popular saying that you have to save for the rainy days, I would disagree with that. When you invest you expect to get profit, at such no matter how little it may be it would be added to the money you already have. But when you don't invest and just save, the money would keep depreciating until it gets to a point when it loses its value.

Saving money is good. It helps you in the dry days. Saving comes with little or no interest. Investing is great. It gives a greater and better return/interest. Investment generate more income compared to saving. Although, investing comes with more risks.
Man should not save his money. If a person has enough resources to make ends meet, he should invest his money somewhere. Whether they invest in a company or start their own business. Whatever a person does will bring benefits. I have been trading cryptocurrency for some time now and I am making significant profit from it.

The biggest difference between saving and investing is the level of risk taken. Saving typically allows you to earn a lower return but with virtually no risk. In contrast, investing allows you to earn a higher return, but you take on the risk of loss in order to do so.

Saving is cool and all but make sure you are saving only a small amount and for a short term because of rising inflation Which may affect the value of your saved money, I'll always advise people to invest rather than save.

Savers are Losers

The greatest contrast among saving and investment is the degree of danger taken. Saving commonly permits you to acquire a lower return yet with for all intents and purposes no danger. Interestingly, investment permits you to acquire a better yield, however you face the challenge of misfortune to do as such.

In order to invest, you need money. You will have money in three ways: win a lottery, family inheritance, and saving. For a lot of people first two options are unavailable. You need to save before you can make an investment.

It’s up to you to decide whether saving or investing is the better choice to reach your financial goals. But, for certain goals, one is better than the other.
But for me i prefer for investing because gives your money the potential to grow faster than it could in a savings account, though investing isn’t always a good thing, prices could go down

Definitely investing money. Saving money maybe of zero risk but you're not profiting if your money is just laying around somewhere and not making any more earnings. When you invest, even if it has many risks, is always a good oppurtunity to make your earnings grow bigger because you know your money is moving and have the potential to gain profit.

I think you should invest it instead of saving money. The more money the nation invests, the more profits we make. For example, if you take a corrupt currency and keep it, you will see that after a while its value will increase which will be beneficial for you. If you can't do that, a piece of land in a city will one day be very profitable for you.

Saving money is good but i think its way much better to invest, since investing can make your money grow as well as it might be a loss. Soo in investing, you should also be careful and try to practice checking legitimacy on what you're investing into.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back