What's new

Saving money and investing money which one is better

Savings and investment are good but there are advantages over one another.
For someone planning to set up a business with not financial support/back ups there is needs to embark on a journey of prudent savings to raise enough cash for the intended business.
Once the saving is up to what will be enough for the planned business, investment can then come in but with proper planning so as not to loose ones hard earned savings..

When investment plan is laid down and kick started, savings without investment is a bad decision as the value of money saved is not guaranteed because the value of cash saved up is dependent on inflation rate and economy situation. One tend to loose heavily when inflation happen.
The best (between savings and investment) is to invest in items that appreciates with time/items that gain no matter the level of inflation. Examples of things to invest in are Gold, silver, land and landed properties

Last edited:
If you want to invest, where are you getting funds from? You cannot invest until you have a good saving. Therefore, before you can invest you need to save. You can also get a loan for investment but it is risky.

Saving money requires you have invested money first, so that money you see as profit will go for savings. What's the essence of money been kept in place but not multiplying or growing. So I suggest one invest money in other to have some money to keep as savings. So invest, make more money then save.

In my opinion saving money is good.If u invest money with unknow person they do fraud with u..Not all people is same but we dont know who is not duge us..In family if u invest money there u compromise with them..and bare all the thing..But all people not like same..

Saving money is good. It helps you in the dry days. Saving comes with little or no interest. Investing is great. It gives a greater and better return/interest. Investment generate more income compared to saving. Although, investing comes with more risks.
Saving money is also become a lost in these days becausea bit amount of our money will be deduct by some charges from the bank on the other hand we have to invesment money in that type of business in which less risk of loss for example property saling business

If I'm to get you rightly the one that is better since both options are good. In my own opinion investment is far better off than saving your money in the sense that whatever you invest in you actually keeping it for future use with the hope of getting possibly double of it as your return on investment

Saving money is good. It helps you in the dry days. Saving comes with little or no interest. Investing is great. It gives a greater and better return/interest. Investment generate more income compared to saving. Although, investing comes with more risks.
Saving and investment has their own values. Because saving money is very helpfuk in your bitter and dry days, but in other case if you invest in valuavble and profitable business then you may save more than before.

Many new investors don't understand that saving money and investing money are entirely different things. They have different purposes and play different roles in your financial strategy and your balance sheet. Saving money is the process of putting cold, hard cash aside and parking it in extremely safe, and liquid meaning they can be sold or accessed in a very short amount of time, at most a few days securities or accounts. Saving money should almost always come before investing money. Think of it as the foundation upon which your financial house is built.

Which is better between saving and investment
When you save money the value remain the same compare to investing that when there is turnover the investing capital will increase
I think I'll go for investing money rather than saving
Saving takes care of unforeseen circumstances.
While money realised from investment takes care both forseen and unforseen situation

Saving money is very important when it comes to gradual accumulation of money to executive a particular plan be it in the long or short run with minimal risk while investment is key to financial buoyancy with the amount of money thrown into it, there comes a big returns with time by this is associated with high level of risk. I will go for investment instead of saving my money.

In my own opinion i can prefer to invest my money and take the risk knowing that if it does well i will win good money at the end.
Every investor is a risk taker and i better invest and see my money grow than saving where at the end of the day i won't have any interest from that .
So its good to invest my money and see the fruits than saving the money

Both of them is quite profitable I do not expect someone to invest all his life saving and also I do not expect someone to save all his life savng , at least you should try and invest at least 30% of your total money in a trusted organisation that is government approved and earned a certain percentage of profit every month that will improve your financial status.
Exactly. It's important you draw a balance between them. You can't invest all your life's income neither can you save all your life's income. Things do not work as such. Rather, select a certain amount you want to be saving and that you want to invest.

Exactly. It's important you draw a balance between them. You can't invest all your life's income neither can you save all your life's income. Things do not work as such. Rather, select a certain amount you want to be saving and that you want to invest.
Yes and no matter what do not be greedy because this is what makes alot of people lose money,they will want to invest in where they will give them 100 percentage return on what they invested,if you see any site that promise such return please run for your life.they are scammers.

Saving money adds no value to the money but investing it does. You can not just stack up money somewhere. It is not the smartest of moves. The value of the money also drops during inflation but when the money is invested, you get returns over the money in folds.

Yes and no matter what do not be greedy because this is what makes alot of people lose money,they will want to invest in where they will give them 100 percentage return on what they invested,if you see any site that promise such return please run for your life.they are scammers.
At the long run, they lose all their asset and have nothing to lean back on. No saving, investment home haywire. Wisdom is profitable to direct. I have learnt not to trust such investment by experience 😄

At the long run, they lose all their asset and have nothing to lean back on. No saving, investment home haywire. Wisdom is profitable to direct. I have learnt not to trust such investment by experience 😄
Yes even me it was from experience because i come to find out that anytime i invested in a site that promise to give me between 50 to 100 percentage return on what I invested within a week and month they do scam me at last,i corrected myself that i can't be all this greedy.

Saving money is good but investing money is the best.
Investment leads to much more money while savings just like the name implies is savings

Yes even me it was from experience because i come to find out that anytime i invested in a site that promise to give me between 50 to 100 percentage return on what I invested within a week and month they do scam me at last,i corrected myself that i can't be all this greedy.
😄😄😄I can't even count the number of times I have been scammed before I learnt. Some so called forex investment platform offered 2 percent daily. You must have heard of Pennywise investment. My cousin was a victim

😄😄😄I can't even count the number of times I have been scammed before I learnt. Some so called forex investment platform offered 2 percent daily. You must have heard of Pennywise investment. My cousin was a victim
yes I've heard of it before but I didn't invested in it because my mind was even doubting the authenticity of most of this thing ,now i have come to find out that if a platform does not offer below 30% return on invested capital I'll never make a single investment with them because they are scam.

The greatest contrast among saving and contributing is the degree of danger taken. The reserve funds regularly permits you to procure a lower return however with basically no danger. Conversely while contributing permits you to acquire better yield.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back