What's new

Saving money and investing money which one is better

right now it's hard to say if you need to save or invest. if you can gamble on investing do it but before you invest you must first study when you release money. because most investments today are scams. first study the review and research. That's my advice to you. be careful with your money.

Saving money or Investing money are both better but am not good at saving money because I spend money alot on things I need and things I didn't need. Investment owns the world today,if you want to make more money it we be better if you invest in cryptocurrency market,Buy bitcoin and different types of coins and sale

It is best to both invest and save your money at the same time. The difference is that when you invest, you have a much higher possible return, but also an increased risk. Every day you are making financial decisions that impact your life. ... Many ask how to save money to use for investing.

Saving money has the advantage of generating little interest on your savings ànd its very reliable i.e yoyr money or funds is safe whole investment generate high return rates but it's very risky as you can loose your investment in second.

I'm with you on this. Nevertheless you must draw a line between saving and investing. Saving is more insured than investing. So you can't be investing without saving. Save and invest but more of saving is my own opinion.

When you are just saving money, your money dont go up. It will only remain unchanged soo there's no improvement. While when you're investing, your money could go up or down but if you invest on a business that you see a potential to improve then maybe you can make your money grow a couple bucks.

I believe investment is always better. Because saving won't give you much interest but investing will definitely give you a higher output. You might become the next Elon Musk. You never can tell

Personally, I prefer to save money in foreign currency, and when I reach the desired capital, I will invest in Real Estate, because this investment will generate profits in the short, medium or long term. What I like most about this investment is that the risk is low or null, so the capital that it cost me to save I will not lose.

Personally, I prefer to save money in foreign currency, and when I reach the desired capital, I will invest in Real Estate, because this investment will generate profits in the short, medium or long term. What I like most about this investment is that the risk is low or null, so the capital that it cost me to save I will not lose.
Wow. That's really nice. Can you please explain how I can invest in real estate. I'm really interested. So we are talking about low risk but the interest must be low as well. Isn't that how it works?

Saving money is good it helps you in days you have no money to do things but investment is better. Investment brings in more money or allow me say income compared to saving which brings in little or no income in Return

Investing money and saving money is very advantageous but investing money is more important than saving money because it will double or triple the amount of money invested and will always appreciate it just that investment involve risk.

Saving money is good. It helps you in the dry days. Saving comes with little or no interest. Investing is great. It gives a greater and better return/interest. Investment generate more income compared to saving. Although, investing comes with more risks.
I'll rather choose to invest money than saving,Although it is the same thing because you invest its like you're saving your money till it grows and make more profit on it,while you just keep your money without investing it will never gain any profit on your savings,so I choose to invest my money than just saving it ...

Saving money and investing money are buy good but one is more better than other. If you saved money you can have anything coming back to you from what you saved. But if you invest your money you get back double if not triple of your money back to you. And it will be better to invest money than to save money. Even money you save is being use to trade by the bank and nothing come back to you.

I certainly believe that saving and investment are both important and essential if you want to have financial freedom
This is because, it is from your savings that you will remove funds for investment which will secure your future

Investing is much more better but you have to invest it on a legit way. So that you won't regret what you are investing.

ving money is good. It helps you in the dry days. Saving comes with little or no interest. Investing is great. It gives a greater and better return/interest. Investment generate more income compared to saving. Although, investing comes with more risks.
Investing money will always be better and profitable, even the bible told us in the story of the slave who hid his talent and never used it well, hiding the talent is as good as saving it, and we saw what Christ said in the parable, those that invested their own were acknowledged

Wow. That's really nice. Can you please explain how I can invest in real estate. I'm really interested. So we are talking about low risk but the interest must be low as well. Isn't that how it works?
They depend on the capital you have saved, you can buy one or more homes, rent them or sell them. You can also buy land. Said properties that you have bought at a price you will sell them above the original cost which will be your profit. You can also buy land to build houses and sell them.

They depend on the capital you have saved, you can buy one or more homes, rent them or sell them. You can also buy land. Said properties that you have bought at a price you will sell them above the original cost which will be your profit. You can also buy land to build houses and sell them.
That's a huge saving then.

Stocks and bonds aren't insured, so there is always at least some risk of losing the money. Risk and reward go together in investing. The potential returns on bonds and stocks are much higher than for bank savings, but the trade-off is risk.

Saving money is good. It helps you in the dry days. Saving comes with little or no interest. Investing is great. It gives a greater and better return/interest. Investment generate more income compared to saving. Although, investing comes with more risks.
I chose investment cus An investment is an asset or item that is purchased with the hope that it will generate income or appreciate in value at some point in the future. An investment always concerns the outlay of some asset today (time, money, effort, etc.) in hopes of a greater payoff in the future than what was originally put in.

For me, l think investment is a good alternative to savings but only under some circumstances. First of all you have to always be sure that investment capital is not money you will be needing in terms of emergency because most at times your money would be locked for the specific time agreed upon.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back