What's new

Saving money and investing money which one is better

yes I've heard of it before but I didn't invested in it because my mind was even doubting the authenticity of most of this thing ,now i have come to find out that if a platform does not offer below 30% return on invested capital I'll never make a single investment with them because they are scam.
Certainly anything higher than 30 percent is unrealistic and shows sign of a red flag. One thing common with forex trading is Young trader opening mini shop and claiming to offer some percentage of interest which they might not be able to attain at the end.

Saving money and investinv both are good but in loss situation saving money is better.. because after investing no one recover money argently by saving any one solved her issue in case of any emergency.

I think for me investing money is more better than saving money because when you are saving money it will not gain profit unlike investing your money. Investing money in stocks is more better than saving because your money while it gaining profit. HODL is also kind of investing money

Saving money is good. It helps you in the dry days. Saving comes with little or no interest. Investing is great. It gives a greater and better return/interest. Investment generate more income compared to saving. Although, investing comes with more risks.
Everything have pros and cons available. In this era everybody wants to double his money and gain profits by investing in different businesses and on the other hand saving money is also a good decision as investing have high risks of losing money. Both have pros and cons.

For me investing money is by far better than saving money. When investing you can make so much more added to your initial money as compared to saving money you really don't get anything added to it but you are assured of your money.

saving money and investing money,as for me saving money is a very nice idea it is very good in terms of maybe dry time you make use of it but saving money if you involved maybe like 6 and deposit you need to wait till when everything matches and that may cause you are too involved yourself in something unexpected.

Investment is more preferable than saving.investment help you use your money wisely.you could invest in a particular business and get a profitable gain which you could to start your own business.

Investing is good. Saving is also good. But i suggest that is much or better to invest because you earn as much as you invest wisely. If you want to save you should save wisely also.

To me investing is the best... You can save as you like but mind you that saving money will bring you little or nothing in return but investing it with time you will have double of what you invested... So no need keeping money in the name of saving when you can put it in good use

Investing money is better down than the money you save without bringing any income, poor people saving their money for rich one to make use of it through bank, take the risk and make more money.

Investment brings you so much profits that you won't get from savings. Saved monies will fairly remain the same but invested money will definitely rise or decrease. A calculated investment will definitely limit losses. Investment remains one of the wisest way to manage money.

Investing money is better than saving money because no matter how hard we try to save money we can't. At the end of the day we have to use it somewhere else. So it is wise to invest your money in some business and get profit from it and then you can save the profit money .

Saving money is good just as investing is equally good. Though one should be considerate enough to establish the sense of using money to make more money which is investment. The risk might be the limitation but in a long run it will turn beneficial.

Saving money is good. It helps you in the dry days. Saving comes with little or no interest. Investing is great. It gives a greater and better return/interest. Investment generate more income compared to saving. Although, investing comes with more risks.
I wouldn't advice anyone to just opt for one of these, if you ate capable to do both, you are on the winning side, because if I save you wool experience stangnancy even thr economy could be worse to the point that your money will lose value, both its better u do both.

My opinion concerning which is better between saving and investing money is just as you have said, you have said , saving has zero or less risk , it saves you in times of emergency needs and dry days. Investment is good also because you tend to make more money in due times but it is risky compared to savings

Saving money is good but investing money is the best because the money you saved will only give you little interest but the money you invest will produce greater interest although the risk is very high but it is more better than saving money.

You need to generate a stable income before you can start saving. If there is no constant flow of money in your life, you cannot save. However, if you want to invest, you do not need your own money, you can take a loan or burrow from friends and family and use that money to invest in a project. However, i order to benefit from investment, you ned know have knolwedge aon investment and finance.

Many new investors don't understand that saving money and investing money are entirely different things. They have different purposes and play different roles in your financial strategy and your balance sheet. Making sure you are clear on this fundamental concept before you begin your journey to building wealth and finding financial independence is vital because it can save you from a lot of heartache and stress. You can still lose everything despite having a wonderful portfolios because you don't appreciate the role of cash in your portfolio.

There is a big difference between saving money and investing with your money, although it's good to save money, because you will have it in mind that you have money somewhere, but investing with your money is the best thing to do with money, because tbere will be a profit or interest at the end when you invest with your money, but when you save money no interest will be attached to it.

Saving money is good but i think its way much better to invest, since investing can make your money grow as well as it might be a loss. Soo in investing, you should also be careful and try to practice checking legitimacy on what you're investing into.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back