What's new

Saving money and investing money which one is better

The amount of risk taken is the most significant distinction between saving and investing. Savings helps you to gain a lower return while reducing your risk. Investing, on the other hand, helps you to gain a higher return while still exposing you to the risk of losing money.

The amount of risk taken is the most significant distinction between saving and investing. Savings helps you to gain a lower return while reducing your risk. Investing, on the other hand, helps you to gain a higher return while still exposing you to the risk of losing money.
You are right about this. In my opinion saving and investing are not mutually exclusive - I think it is good to do both at the same time. There are also many different ways to invest, there are lower as well as higher risk investments.

For me investing in legit and safer investments is better because the value of your money increases after a successful investment but just saving the money remains at the same value.

I support your post @Muhammadawais , it's all in the risk you take whether it's high or low. This way you will know which is better if you decide to save with low returns and no risk, or on the contrary invest with high profits or otherwise losses.

Between saving money and investing money I see investing money as the right decision to make. When you invest money, you make more profit

It is better to do both, save for rainy day(a popular adage) so one can have money to spend when emergencies suddenly pops up and trust me, they do. Invest too, to get other streams of income.

Saving money is good. It helps you in the dry days. Saving comes with little or no interest. Investing is great. It gives a greater and better return/interest. Investment generate more income compared to saving. Although, investing comes with more risks.
Both good but investment has the ability to increase your money, while savings can be exhausted very quickly, I'll rather invest my money as long as I'm sure of what I'm getting into

Investing money is by far better than saving money.. Money definitely loses value over time. So money saved now isn't the same worth again as when Ku was saved so the best is to invest

Your urgent needs for money will determine the one to go for as there is no one that is not good. If you do not have good investment to do with money, you can save it in the bank or somewhere else that is safe for keeping money to prevent you from spending it on something that is not useful.

From my experience and understanding about how to make use of money, there absolutely nothing wrong in doing both task at the same time. In fact, it's way more better like that.

Your urgent needs for money will determine the one to go for as there is no one that is not good. If you do not have good investment to do with money, you can save it in the bank or somewhere else that is safe for keeping money to prevent you from spending it on something that is not useful.
I have a big amount of money in the bank that I will use to buy land in the rural area or lot in the city. Right now the money is not enough so I am keeping it in the bank because I cannot find a safe investment except real estate. I would rather have peace of mind than to gamble with my money.

No matter how you look at it saving money can never be important than investing money because when you invest money you tend to earn more money rather than just leave it alone.

I have a big amount of money in the bank that I will use to buy land in the rural area or lot in the city. Right now the money is not enough so I am keeping it in the bank because I cannot find a safe investment except real estate. I would rather have peace of mind than to gamble with my money.
You just made the best business decision. If you do not have urgent need for money of is advisable to put it in the bank or a safe place. If your money is not enough to buy or fund what you really needed it for, just keep saving till it is enough to do it

I have been making a habit of trying to save at least no matter how small $5 on daily basis. It may seem small but calculate it by one year and look at the figures.

When you safe money, it is a good thing to do, but you will be tying down profits you should have been making if you had in invested that money into doing some kind of business at the same time

Investing is much more better but you have to invest it on a legit way. So that you won't regret what you are investing.
Investment creates an opportunity for different and diverse people to earn passive income as return on investment but savings is just fixed and might even incur bank charges.

It's always better to invest your money than celebrate because the money that you invested will end up fetching you more money than the one you just saved in the bank.

Well you need to save some money to eventually invest. Or, you could invest whatever you have at the moment and can add more later I imagine. I think both are beneficial. Sometimes you need to invest money, other times you need to save it for a rainy day.

Well you need to save some money to eventually invest. Or, you could invest whatever you have at the moment and can add more later I imagine. I think both are beneficial. Sometimes you need to invest money, other times you need to save it for a rainy day.
it is more better to invest money than to save money because investing money helps to grow and multiply the money by saving the money leave the money the way it is.

To me the best option is to invest rather than to save but to some extent it depends. if you have the know of business and you are capable to run your business effectively but when yiu la k the knowledge I think is better you save that ti investment and earned loss not profit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back