What's new

Saving money and investing money which one is better

Like I have always advised people here, do not put all your eggs in one basket because the future is not certain. When you get your monthly salary, share it in equal proportion, one for investment, the other for you saving and another for your daily spending and upkeep. This way you can't run out of money.

Saving money and investing money are buy good but one is more better than other. If you saved money you can have anything coming back to you from what you saved. But if you invest your money you get back double if not triple of your money back to you. And it will be better to invest money than to save money. Even money you save is being use to trade by the bank and nothing come back to you.

I would definitely choose investing over saving my money anytime, anyday, anywhere. When you invest your money in a legit platform or business, you would be rewarded with more money than the original amount of money (profits) but when you save your money,you might be rewarded with a little money (depending on the interest rate of that bank).

It is risk that differentiate a rich man from a poor man, Life is all about risk and every each day that passes we face more risk
Post automatically merged:

It is risk that differentiate a rich man from a poor man, Life is all about risk and every each day that passes we face more risk

Investment over saving anytime any day. Savings on it cannot grow and become a fortune rather savings relay heavily on the returns on investment to grow. So it is wiser to always invest rather than keep the money in a bank where the bank operatives can always make deductions indiscriminately. Or probably saving the money in your house where you will get reduce the savings by stylishly borrow from it.

I would say its better to do both, you can invest and save up your profits, because saving alone does not increase what you already have. And investing alone without saving anything. What happens if you can no longer invest? Its better to do both

Investing is better than saving. When you invest,you get interest on the money invested but it could be risky. Before investing,make sure a due diligence is carried out on the investment before putting your money into it.

You save to invest or start a business in future so it will be better to use the money at the appropriate time because if you save, the money will not increase but when you establish a business, you start earning more.

According to my own perspective i think saving money is much better than investing money because saving money has no risk while investing money has a lot of risks

In my own opinion, investment is better than savings, when you save money, even if it's a fix deposit, you won't gain as much as you would if you invest in business. In business, you make so much profit of course depending on the type of business.

Between savings and investment i will go for investment but for you to invest you must have take longer time to save enough money so that you can invest in a platform that have a history of consistency of integrity

Investment may bring an increase or decrease in your money but savings will keep your money floating at a constant value. The choice is yours to decide if you want a continual increase in your income or you want your income stagnated.

If you save money, rather than spend it, by building a financial safety net and making your futures a major favor, you put your credit scorer far less at risk. There was a mistake. So in whatever way it's fun, saving can be even more fun. It allows for more expenditure in a very real way in the long term.

If you have an ability to work with efficiency then you can invest. Because investing will give you some bonus and profit. You wull earn something good by investing by saving you will only get your money back with no increments. So best way to increase money is investing.

I prefer for saving money rather than investing because we save money to accumulate it to meet our future needs easily and safely. Savings are small and regular . We save money , when we don’t have enough to invest .

Someone said the money you save isn't yours or isn't working for you. But the money you invest is what changes and increases. Therefore, saving money is like giving out your money to work for someone else. Don't get me wrong, it is good to save for future purpose. But it is better to invest.

it is better for you to invest your money than saving your money because investing money is just as if you are multiplying what you've already got was saving it won't help.

The both of them can actually be used as the offer different things. Saving of money means your money is stay at there and would not increase nor decrease but an investment might make the money increase or decrease. I would rather invest my money in worthy investmwnts though.

Saving money and investing money are both good and at the same time okay to do. You only invest money when you are sure of the investment you're going into

When choosing between saving or investing your money, first look at what cash you have to fall. Savings accounts, even the best high-yield ones, offer a relatively low return.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back