What's new

Saving money and investing money which one is better

I think before going into investment one needs to think and check the amount he is ready to put into investment and make sure he knows what he is getting into.

Savings on the other hand can be seen has saving of money for some certain purpose or greener days. Unfortunately you don't get any commission for trying that, more reason for you to go into investment.

The biggest difference between savingand investing is the level of risk taken.Saving typically allows you to earn a lower return but with virtually no risk. In contrast, investing allows you to earn a higher return, but you take on the risk of loss in order to do so.

We actually save to invest or save up for a project.
So if we are saving to increase our wealth, then it is a no brainer we have to invest that money we saved already.

There are banks or Assets Management firms that give a certain rate for a period of time, you can double your capital if you compound for some time.

So my verdict is this, save your money and build wealth by investing your savings.

Saving money without investing is just like you having money and and not utilizing it and not growing it and it can just be spend on what is not valuable someone that invest his money is likely to get double of what he /she invest the money on

Keeping your money just in your bank account is the most stupid thing you can ever do. Banks trade with their customers money in forex, stocks and gold. They make tons of money from your money.

It's far more better to invest your money and make more money off of it.

In my opinion investment is better than saving money because when we invest it gives us profit and savings don't give profite and finish one day.

Saving money will only make your situation worse this days as the value of the money might reduce if the currency drops in value and theres increase in cost or standard of living, investing your money to bring ROI is the best

The biggest difference between savings and investing is the level of risk taken. Savings typically allows you to earn a lower return but with virtually no risk. In contrast, investing allows you to earn a high return, but you take on the risk of loss in order to do so.

Unless you invest wisely and with the right platform investment can't yield any benefit.
Saving without the prospect of investment doesn't add growth.
Invest wisely and save with view to investment is the best anyone can think of.

Savings and investment works hand in hand even when you invest you also need to save to be able to reinvest.
If you wish to save is good, if you want to invest you are also in the right track.

Saving money without investing is just like you having money and and not utilizing it and not growing it and it can just be spend on what is not valuable someone that invest his money is likely to get double of what he /she invest the money on
Investing of course is far better that saving. You don't get rich by saving, you get rich by investing. The thing is just to find the right investments. Know what you are investing in and watch your money grow steadily.

There are two categories of people in the world. Those that work hard for money and those that money work hard for them. The second categories are those that invest their money. Those are the people are the millionaire and billionaire of this world. While the rest saving to consume and these keep them bottom of the society.

Investing is always better than saving. When you invest, your money is working for you. But when you save, the money will just be in your bank account doing nothing. But we must invest, we need to do research and finding well.

For me investment is good,you can only make more money when you make calculative investment.. savings on the other hand brings in little return.thou,you can only invest if only you can save well.saving and investment should go and in hand because they both work together.

It is better to invest your money at hand rather than keeping or saving it. Saving money wont yield any profit, even when u save in banks, it is either u yield a little profit or lose some pretty cash to the bank system because of some charges. But investing your money doubles your money

If you are aiming for higher profits, investing is the better option, however, if you are looking for less risky way to earn some profits, saving your money on a fixed deposit bank account is a better option. However, sometime the difference between saving and investment blurs.

Investing is far more better than saving, when you save money in the bank, you might get a little interest on the money saved, but there's a possibility that the money might lose value as a result of inflation and exchange rate. Whereas if you invest the money rightly in good business you will be a good position of getting reasonable profit.

I think the best method should be investment because once you invest some money , there is possibility of you actually making more money than you thinking of saving those money based on my experience with investing and saving enough cash i think , so i would go for investing

Ji8
Saving money is better and investing money is also better but the truth is that you must not invest all your money and the truth is that you should invest half of what you are savng, if you are going to invest online sometimes expert advise that investing online you should consider investing only what you can afford to lose, investment is good as it can make you have money but invest wisely.
I thing you are right.... If we put the money to save , we get the same money that we put to save.But if we invest the money , we will benefit from it

Ji8

I thing you are right.... If we put the money to save , we get the same money that we put to save.But if we invest the money , we will benefit from it
Yes, good but sometimes we may not know the right time and the right place to invest our money sometimes also may not even know the right place to save our money, very awesome place you invest some money and you may not see your money again because they are scam and there are some legit company you can invest your money on and get 5% monthly interest and yet there is another legit company you can invest your money and they give you 15% interest

The difference is the level of risk taken. Saving typically allows you to earn a lower return but with virtually no risk. Investing allows you to earn a higher return, but you take on the risk of loss in order to do so

I believe investing is the most wise option anyone can choose, because no one can be wealthy expect you invest on a particular thing. But we can't denied what Savings gives us. It gives the ability to use you money urgently when needed

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back