What's new

Saving money and investing money which one is better

Saving money without investing is just like you having money and and not utilizing it and not growing it and it can just be spend on what is not valuable someone that invest his money is likely to get double of what he /she invest the money on
Yes you are right. But if the person doesn't exactly know where to invest and if he is investing in a project then will that project give him profit or not, then it is difficult to invest money and it is better to save .
But people who have experience they can invest rather than to save.

Saving money is good but investing money is the best. One can consider any business of all kinds, to invest on. But, for saving money, its profits is not predictable. it comes with the rate of commission to the seller

Saving money without investing is just like you having money and and not utilizing it and not growing it and it can just be spend on what is not valuable someone that invest his money is likely to get double of what he /she invest the money on
Investing 100% always would be the best choice in here. Saving doesn t give you anything back and it kinda shows you that you have a low mindset, and that mentality it is actually bad for your finance.

Saving money is good but investing money is the best. One can consider any business of all kinds, to invest on. But, for saving money, its profits is not predictable. it comes with the rate of commission to the seller

Just because you invest your money it doesn't mean you are going to increase it. What if you invest in the wrong thing and you lose 50% of your money? Wouldn't it have been better to just keep your money and don't invest it into anything? Regardless of what you invest your money into there is always going to be the risk of losing it, even if that risk is extremely low its still there and you should be aware of it

For this question I want to give you an example of bitcoin. 1 year ago it cost me very little but today it has gone up a lot. This is a great thing for those who have invested in it. That is why I would like the money to be invested not to be saved.

If I had an acceptable capital I would save 25% or 50% and the difference I would invest in seeking to increase my profits but only if there is security of profit, otherwise I prefer to save with the assurance that I will not have losses. Since investment is generally unstable

Investing money is better than saving the money. Although, people save money mainly to raise a capital for investment. If people should have enough money from the beginning, then they would have just invested right away. I prefer to invest the money.

Both are good idea, both when you invest in more profitable business it gonna be better off than just saving it up in the bank, or online saving platform.

I think when it comes to saving or investing, primarily you have to put money to work which is more like investing and saving the proceeds for a possible rainy day or even re-pooling resources.

Investing money is better than saving the money. Although, people save money mainly to raise a capital for investment. If people should have enough money from the beginning, then they would have just invested right away. I prefer to invest the money.
Yeah investing money is more profitable in the long run than saving. But it's truth is that there is risks involving investment unlike Steven money that has zero risks of losing money.

I feel investing is more profitable. One can argue that savings comes with lesser risk but risk and returns go hand in hand. So it's yields more to invest, since most banks even invest your funds so as to give you returns

As for me I will rather go for investing money because investing makes good profits and it's keeps making me smile mostly when the market raise but there's always a risk and I don't look at that because the life we living is also a risk that's why I don't allow that bother me at all

To me I consider investing as the best option cause if the investment goes as plan you tend gain more it comes with it own risk but with saving your money is stagnant but it does not come with any risk

it is universal truth saving money can never give you benefit because value of currency is decreasing day by day and if you are investing money you are securing money and also getting benefit from your money so I will suggest you should invest

Investing your money is the best option among them, saving your money can not make you rich, what can actually make you rich is when you invest your money, it may have more risk attached to it but its the best when returns starts coming in.
Post automatically merged:

Investing your money is the best option among them, saving your money can not make you rich, what can actually make you rich is when you invest your money, it may have more risk attached to it but its the best when returns starts coming in.

Let look at it from this angel. What are the benefit of saving money? When you save your money it will the only benefit there is that you will be able to see it to use when needed it. But there are lot of benefit in investing money you get double or triple of what you have invested than just keeping your money. When you invest your money you are planting it and anything you plant will grow and bring out something like its self to the planter. On this don't just save money invest it so that you can get it own types back into your pocket

Yes agreed with your point of view. Investment is best choice to earn more profit on saving.buy only saving ll not give us any profit. But we should check the investment field if it is legit or not. Then we should invest in such field which can give us good profit.

Investing contrasts incredibly from saving as it relies upon the picked resource for do the hard work to make expanded riches, as opposed to the gradual money commitments of saving. Over the long haul your capital worth increments through both inherent development, inflationary variables and your capacity to use the revenue stream to either finance new resources, uphold borrowings for additional resources, or use it to increase the first venture.

The sole design is the making of riches, and preferably one is endeavoring to have more capital throughout a specific timeframe, than that which was started with. Significantly, this is the essential objective of investing.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back