What's new

Saving money and investing money which one is better

Saving money without investing is just like you having money and and not utilizing it and not growing it and it can just be spend on what is not valuable someone that invest his money is likely to get double of what he /she invest the money on
Yeah, investing your money is that good. You get to earn something out of it unlike when you save it and let it just sit there. As long as there is a trustworthy investment platform, you should go for it. The risks imvolved in investment is what pushes many people away but when you find a legit one, it can be really great.

The savings that are made are rare, but the investments that are made are doubled.Some people save money but to no avail.Last year I saved some money but it didn't have any value. Then I invested the same money in one of my jobs which made me a lot of profit.But it is also true that there is a risk in investing because there is a risk of loss

Investing money is much more beneficial compare to saving money although there some saving guarantee you interest but can't be compare with investing, investing give you aside from future interest give you a that confidence that despite any situation you find yourself there's still going to be hope for tomorrow, and toe that what investment gives me.
Although I engage in some saving financial institute thati receive from but can not be compare to investing.

Definitely investing money is better than saving money.
Saving money only helps when we need it badly otherwise investing money is way better than saving. Yes we should invest it to grow our balance . By investing more money you will get chance of growing more money.

My thoughts It is better to invest money than to save money because by saving money the money will remain the same.Most people prefer to invest money instead of saving. My brother had a lot of money he invested instead of saving.

I can not just save my money without any increasing in amount, or without gain profits from it. I prefer to invest my with aims of gaining profits. Some people that vdo not interest their money are panic of loose but at last they may spend the money anyhow on a unvalued things.

But I prefer investing, because when investing into business you will make more money than saving money, because investment is good choice to ear more profit, saving money you cannot make any profit in return, so is very important to invest than saving.

It is very good to make your money work for you directly which is by Investing the money in a business that is very lucrative and you earn all the profit instead of allowing your money work for indirectly or by proxy that is banks Investing your money and given minor percentage of return on investment.

It's better you do both simultaneously. Saving money is very necessary. As for investment, it all depends on what you wanna invest the money in.

You need to save money and have investments too. If you save money, you can't have enough to pay your bills. Investment is needed to put more income in your pocket. Both saving and investment are very important.

Saving money without investing is just like you having money and and not utilizing it and not growing it and it can just be spend on what is not valuable someone that invest his money is likely to get double of what he /she invest the money on
I think if people have money to save for long time then they should invest that money in any legit or relaible business to get more profit from their saving.
But it's difficult to find such business which gives good profit non investment, so they should search profitable niche to invest their savings and to get good profit in return.

It all depends on the situation on ground, they both serve different purposes, people save money for future purposes, you can save to invest. we invest money so as to make profit, even investors also save.

Both are great ideas but investing is very important than just saving money in the bank without you getting any interest on it. So in conclusion investment is the nest choice, although it is quite risky but as the popular saying goes "no guts no glory"

as for me, I do both. But what I realize is that there are some savings platform where it is better to save than invest and some investment apps where it's better to invest than save. But to be factual, I prefer investment than savings since both options allow ones money to stay in their vault for some times.

Nothing beats investing your money. Investing is more riskier than normal savings but will give you better returns on your money. It's better to invest only in reliable stuffs which bear lesser risks. Savings on the other hand has the lowest or almost zero risk but will give you just peanuts in return. The choice depends on the individual and his budget.

As far as am concerned, saving into crypto currency will yield more money and more returns especially when you leave it for a very long time as compared to saving in bank, bank will yield little or no return, the only but in with crypto currency is that it's associated with high risk but bank is at least secured to some extent

both has advantage and both has disadvantage but just that investing has priority over savings in the sense that your money is working for you and at the end of the investment duration you get returns on it no matter how little but for savings you get your actual money

In as much as investment money is better than saving it the aspect or investment your going into is very important because you might end up loosing money if you don't put carefully into consideration the type of investment to venture into

Investing money is the best instead of saving money.... When u save ur money its cant give u benifit.... Bt when u inves ur money in any field u see there are a lot of benifits for u n this investing make u a rich

The act of saving money won't, in and of itself,make anyone rich. ... It is true that saving money does not lead to wealth. That said, there's nothing wrong with saving some cashby changing up your spending habits youdeveloped over the years. Saving money is great.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back