What's new

Saving money and investing money which one is better

Saving money without investing is just like you having money and and not utilizing it and not growing it and it can just be spend on what is not valuable someone that invest his money is likely to get double of what he /she invest the money on
Yeah!! You are right but it is be advisable for one to save his or her money if he doesn't know what to invest in. Investment is risky and one needs to understand and know what can bring the investor gains.

Investing money is better than saving, the reason is that in saving money it will take many years for it to yield interests but when you invest in something new you will be getting profit and good returns regularly.

Investing your money is very sure profitable than saving it. If you want to invest your money you can look into Real Estate, crypto currency and the New York Stock exchange market. If you save your money for five years a penny can't add to it, unless they even want to remove bank charges from your savings account

If we want to take risks in life, we have to invest in some of these situations. If we invest, we can move towards success.If we have some money like this, it would be better for us to invest it than to keep it..

Investing money is much better as we can grow and get profit from actual money but savings will be remain same after 10 years when money will be de value so better to invest money in a profitable bussiness ao that one can earn and increase their saving

Investing money is the best though saving money is also good. When you invest your money you get more money back but while saving nothing is added up to your money. My advice is to invest your money wisely.

Both seem to be a good option but investing is the better one here. Saving won't earn you more money but investment can help you get more money. If you are not fine with the risk involved in investment, then saving can be a good option for you.

Both has it own downsides
What if you invest in the wrong thing and you lose 50% of your money? Wouldn't it have been better to just keep your money and don't invest it into anything? Regardless of what you invest your money into there is always going to be the risk of losing it, even if that risk is extremely low its still there and you should be aware of it

Investment is the best than the saving..because if i invest my amount in purchasing gold and property it will increased in future ..whereas saving amount still same ..it don't increased.So investment is better then savings.

Saving money without investing is just like you having money and and not utilizing it and not growing it and it can just be spend on what is not valuable someone that invest his money is likely to get double of what he /she invest the money on
Investment always the best because it is the best way to get good profit and we can get a lot of benefit from the investment and it is better than saving and good way to grow money and cryptocurrency is best option.
Post automatically merged:

Investment always the best because it is the best way to get good profit and we can get a lot of benefit from the investment and it is better than saving and good way to grow money and cryptocurrency is best option.

Saving and investing money,both are almost thesame but the difference between them is that savings in bank remains like that except for the little interest given by Banks while you either gain much or loose in investment.

To save money is necessary before investment. Because if you save some money then you can invest that money.
A small amount for investment is not better because the reward will also be small but once you invest then Don't save. Because with investment money increase

Personally, I would not take side with any of the above, neither can I choose one over the other.

The both are important in our life. Saving is crucial to prevent us from running up and down when emergency arises. It is important to have savings. Do not wait untill you are told before you starting saving.

Likewise, investment. I can not say investment is better than saving. But it is necessary to invest to generate profit to our monthly earning.

Hence, savings and investment works hand in hand .

Yeah, I do agree with you. Saving money and investing money are two entirely different things. Saving without investing is purposeless. To be financially independent and also to build wealth, one need to invest instead of just saving.

saving in bank is the best, it is safer and also reliable and the savings can also yield profits in case of fixer deposit, saving in home locker is not safe at all, it is easier for theirs to steal it and also it doesn't yield any profit too, and it's really not safe at all. when you save in bank, be rest assured your money is safe and also accessible anytime you want it, and also it can yield more profits.

Saving your money means it will always be there and safe whenever you want it, while investing will benefit you by providing you with profit but there is also a high risk of failure in investments just as the is high risk of profiting from it.

What's the essence of saving money without investing it... doesn't sound cool to me at all..it's just like having a big lawn in front of your house and you still go to event center to get you party done.... You must invest your money but wisely even if it's not all... you'll know when you get the invested money back it won't be the same as what you put in first.

It will be good to invest because it will benefit us more and also more money. If we invest in anything, its rate can be high at any time which will give us more profit and profit. If you save money and keep it in the same place, it will not be of any use or benefit. So investing is a good option.

Both are really good but I think saving is okay if you are the type of person that doesn't take risk and wouldn't want to invest at all. But of you are a risk taker, then investment is sure better than saving because it
Post automatically merged:

Both are really good but I think saving is okay if you are the type of person that doesn't take risk and wouldn't want to invest at all. But of you are a risk taker, then investment is sure better than saving because it

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back