What's new

Saving money and investing money which one is better

If you want to invest, you need money. How do you accumulate money without saving. You might acquire money from your parents or even win a lottery so that you may invest it. However, for general people, they can accumulate money only by saving it for a long time. First you need to save, then only think about investing.

If you have money to invest or to deposit it would depend on your purpose and disposition. We have quite a big amount of money in the bank since a few years back. We are waiting for more funds to come so that we can buy a residential lot for our investment. With our money in the bank it earns so little but that gives us peace of mind instead of investing it in a business that has a bigger risk.

Saving money without investing is just like you having money and and not utilizing it and not growing it and it can just be spend on what is not valuable someone that invest his money is likely to get double of what he /she invest the money on
It is true, and it seems something very simple, however it is a bit complex .. If the investment is not good, the loss would be an expense ... and if the money is saved due to fear of investing it runs the risk of devaluation, now well It is important to invest but it is also necessary to save, have a backup ... you cannot simply save everything or invest everything ...

Saving money without investing is just like you having money and and not utilizing it and not growing it and it can just be spend on what is not valuable someone that invest his money is likely to get double of what he /she invest the money on
Yeah, your statement is really true. Most at savings is done for money that have been budgeted for. But money left after budgeting can then be used for the investment. I this way you may not be badly affected when there is lost

Saving money is great,
According to Warren Buffet (the chief saver), he said “Investments might make you rich, but savings will never make you poor).

One advice I always give my clients is that before they decide to invest, they must show me their savings balance, yes this is very necessary.

While you decide to save, you should consider a long-term plan that would enable you to accumulate your money and have a wonderful reserve account.

Investment is better only when you're extremely sure of the gains, if not, then just save and meet your target.

But both are good.
save for the rainy day
invest for a guaranteed tomorrow

Saving money is very important as well as investing money....Investing money is a way of growing your money and making it work for you... most times we needs a huge amount of money to be able to invest so I think anyone who wishes to invest should first of all start from saving till the money gets to higher amount....Then you can invest it

Both are good, it good and very advisable for someone that is doing to save for money so that he or she can later use the money he or she is saving to develop the business and update it....if have a good investment it fine amd it a good idea

I’d rather invest my money than saving it. Saving money doesn’t add any value to your pocket yet it records losses. Losses you record with saving money isn’t always physical. The reason I say this is that everytime prices of commodities increases while the value of currency reduces. So why save money?

Saving money is not going to give you any profit itself but by using it to invest or open even a small business you can continue to gain money and you can save up your profits as a savings while you have a business running. So in the end you have a business and a lot more savings

Both are good. I save a part of my money and I invest a part too. Of course i invest wisely and I always zero my risk on every investment. My savings is in two parts, one is for long-term term while the other part is short term for emergencies, bills and urgent payments.

The best advantage of getting more money,more income is to invest your money on some valuable business so u can save your profit as wella as by investing you can enhance your business more and grow up.

Both ways are good but investment is the best way to save money... Because such money can be saved but cannot make a profit on it, but if we invest the same amount in a business, it will also save our money and get profits.

When you invest some money in something, that investment is a provision that can hurt at any time, so I think it is better to save money, which is very beneficial. Then we can use that prostration money, so that's better for you
Post automatically merged:

When you invest some money in something, that investment is a provision that can hurt at any time, so I think it is better to save money, which is very beneficial. Then we can use that prostration money, so that's better for you
Post automatically merged:

I think both are very important factors one has to consider in order to have a financially secured future. On your earnings you should provide a space for saving for little things like your annual and monthly recurring expenditure then proceed to save the remaining money to reach a goal then you invest it. It makes absolutely no sense to me to keep all your money in the bank in the name of saving and yet its not good to invest all your money also.

I think investing money in trustable site is more preferable than just saving it.
you must save some money for any kind of emergency but don't save all the money.
Try to find a reliable trading forum and invest your money, or you can also invest it in a business.

Saving money is just like storing your money and making them useless instead investing in your money is more profitable your money works for you instead of the money just lieing down doing nothing when you save
Investment is far better than ordinary saving

There is no point in saving money because the saved money barely reproduce. Investment multiplies the money and also establish another source of income for the investor.

I would say investing money is a better option, saving money won't make you any profit like in investing it, so use money to make money, the issue is that you could lose some money while investing, so take that on consideration

Saving money is better and investing money is also better but the truth is that you must not invest all your money and the truth is that you should invest half of what you are savng, if you are going to invest online sometimes expert advise that investing online you should consider investing only what you can afford to lose, investment is good as it can make you have money but invest wisely.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back