What's new

Saving money and investing money which one is better

Saving involves putting your money safely in the bank where you will be charged for safe keeping but investing it in platforms like crypto currencies,you will enjoy great returns

Saving is the best tool to meet the future unforeseen circumstances. But afterwards there may be little or nothing left.
But on the other hand, investing that little at hand will help to get more in future. Engaging in investment is still a better tool to be financially efficient than savings

Saving will allow you to earn a lower return but with virtually no risk. Investment slows you to earn a higher return but you take on the risk of loss in order to do so. If your investment goes as you have planned you tend to earn more but at your own risk

Saving money without investing is just like you having money and and not utilizing it and not growing it and it can just be spend on what is not valuable someone that invest his money is likely to get double of what he /she invest the money on

Just saving your already made money doesn't add any value to your account balance. To invest your money in another venture that would pay you more money is the best way forward. Banks are leaches, never just keep your money there.

Saving money without investing is just like you having money and and not utilizing it and not growing it and it can just be spend on what is not valuable someone that invest his money is likely to get double of what he /she invest the money on
Investing money is much more better and appreciated than saving money.
Money does not growing when put in the bank, it just remains there for safe keeping.
Investing the money however brings in more money and there are a lot of things to invest into
Digital marketing and others

Yes, you are right

You can't have a billionaire that is made through saving money in bank. Billionaires are investors. The best option is to invest your money in a business that guarantees profits. Saving your money in bank is enriching your bank and depriving yourself of your sweat.

Investment is best because we can save more money through investing .investment gives more profit so i will must try to invest if i got this opportunity because if a saved money it will not increase nor decreased but if i invest in some project it will really help me to save more money.

There is no good reason for saving money if you are not going to invest it. It is more better to invest money than saving it, people save money for the purpose of future and forther investment. You must save to invest, invest to save, both of them works hand in hand. Money saved without investment does not multiply, investment helps to multiply you finance.

To me investing money is much more better than saving it because if you are investing money you will make a certain percentage of what you invested every month or year but in terms of saving there is no percentage attached to it, so I think investment is better but sometimes you must know the right investment to invest if you don't want to lose your money
Post automatically merged:

To me investing money is much more better than saving it because if you are investing money you will make a certain percentage of what you invested every month or year but in terms of saving there is no percentage attached to it, so I think investment is better but sometimes you must know the right investment to invest if you don't want to lose your money

When you "invest," you have a greater chance of losing your money than when you "save." Unlike FDIC-insured deposits, the money you invest in securities, mutual funds, and other similar investments is not federally insured. ... There is a tradeoff between the higher risk of investing and the potential for greater rewards.The biggest difference between saving and investing is the level of risk taken. Saving typically allows you to earn a lower return but with virtually no risk. In contrast, investing allows you to earn a higher return, but you take on the risk of loss in order to do so.

What I would do is save up first before I will invest. I can't really invest a little money that I have and expect it to have high profits. So while, I'm saving money, I could use the time to learn anything about investing. Some strategies amd techniques to avoid losses etc.

The biggest difference between saving and investing is the level of risk taken. Saving typically allows you to earn a lower return but with virtually no risk. In contrast, investing allows you to earn a higher return, but you take on the risk of loss in order to do so.

The biggest difference between savings and investing is risk. Savings in general allow you to get a lower return but there is practically no risk. On the contrary, investing allows you to make a lot of money, but at the same time, you risk losing money.

It all boils down to knowledge I think, but even that could go wrong. Nonetheless, I'd advise knowing about what you're investing in very strongly.

Saving money and investing money,to the two is okay but investing money is the best based on my own perspective, you can be saving money something bad happened along the way so the efforts you used to save the money will be useless but if you invest your money as small as it is,it will yield double of the money you used to invest

Saving money without investing is just like you having money and and not utilizing it and not growing it and it can just be spend on what is not valuable someone that invest his money is likely to get double of what he /she invest the money
Exactly. Saving is just like digging ground and keeping the money. But if one follow compounding intrest and create slaves with it, in a long run it will make a reasonable increase. Even if is the smallest of investment

Both are very important, you have to save some money to cater for emergencies and non-emergencies while you also need to invest so as to get more money from satisfying the community with your goods or services, even if you do not invest and you are an employee, you just have to make sure you are saving enough as well.

The biggest difference between saving and investing is the level of risk taken. Saving typically allows you to earn a lower return but with virtually no risk. In contrast, investing allows you to earn a higher return, but you take on the risk of loss in order to do so.

The biggest difference between saving andinvesting is the level of risk taken. Savingtypically allows you to earn a lower return but with virtually no risk. In contrast, investingallows you to earn a higher return, but you take on the risk of loss in order to do so.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back