What's new

Robots and automation take over all of the humans' jobs?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
It is not a big deal to program a robot. I do not think that we would need 10 people to program a robot. One person is enough to do this job. So, just because a robot needs to be programmed, it does not mean that robots would not affect the employment rate in a negative way.
When a robot is capable of doing a job that 20 people can do at once and also more effectively and efficiently, it is going to affect the job sector very well more than you think.

Thats the thing about robots, they do what they have been programmed to do, which means if there is an error or a mistake in their programming, they would also exhibit that mistake.
Exactly and for the fact that those robots will always require service maintenance from human beings makes it something that can't truly take over human jobs completely.

Exactly and for the fact that those robots will always require service maintenance from human beings makes it something that can't truly take over human jobs completely.
You made use of the word completely, does this mean you think machines can take over human jobs to some extent?

In the past, there were many humans who used to stitch and sew clothes, but now this job is also done by robots and machines. This led to huge unemployment of female workers who used to work in factories. This is quite concerning thing for many people.

In the past, there were many humans who used to stitch and sew clothes, but now this job is also done by robots and machines. This led to huge unemployment of female workers who used to work in factories. This is quite concerning thing for many people.
That is a welcome development if you dont know compare those days when human use to do the work of stiching the cloth themself it was very tidous,and I think that the invention of sawing machine really make things easy for people that live in this age

That is a welcome development if you dont know compare those days when human use to do the work of stiching the cloth themself it was very tidous,and I think that the invention of sawing machine really make things easy for people that live in this age

Invention of machines have certainly made things easier for people but not for those labors who are seeking jobs. One machine can replace the jobs of almost 10 people. This is quite concerning. :(

As far as I'm concerned, there is no way that robots would be able to take away human jobs in as much as they are very effective in making jobs easy.

My belief is that robots can't take all our jobs. I believe that there are some works which robots cannot do. For instance it can be very difficult for a robot to interact who genuinely with the customer who is giving complain. The robot can only respond in accordance within the program's in their intelligence.

Last edited:
My belief is that robots can take all our jobs. I believe that there are some works which robots cannot do. For instance it can be very difficult for a robot to interact who genuinely with the customer who is giving complain. The robot can only respond in accordance within the program's in their intelligence.
I will agree with you to an extent. I believe that robots and AI can only work according to the program and intelligence directed by a human. So robots cannot take over all the functions completely.

Robot still lack ability to take personal decision on their own. They are designed to take instruction for human in order to perform certain operations. These are some of the reasons robots can take all the jobs belongs to humans.

You made use of the word completely, does this mean you think machines can take over human jobs to some extent?
Of course yes, there is no way some part of the human jobs being taken over by the use of machinery which is something that's already happening today.

Of course yes, there is no way some part of the human jobs being taken over by the use of machinery which is something that's already happening today.
What are Some of the jobs you feel robots can never never take over from humans? Can you give an example of a few?

As far as I'm concerned, there is no way that robots would be able to take away human jobs in as much as they are very effective in making jobs easy.

Not all robots can replace humans because despite the fact that Robots can possess artificial intelligence, they certainly cannot perform as efficiently as humans do.

I really do not see the reason why people should work if they are computers that are going to do on this anyway. No matter what computers cannot take all the jobs of humans but then they are going to take a lot.

Yes i agree that machines and robots were created to help make human life easier, but it's not nice that a lot of people are jobless because of this so called machines and robots.

I really do not see the reason why people should work if they are computers that are going to do on this anyway. No matter what computers cannot take all the jobs of humans but then they are going to take a lot.

We are changing the world and the artificial intelligence of computers and machines will be capable to handle many kinds of jobs that a regular person could do. Artificially intelligent robots might replace many jobs than we may think.

Is is really possible but not in every aspect because most jobs are so complicated that machine won't be able to take over.. in terms of driving and piloting it is possible but all still under the supervision of people Because of it complexity..

Employers are always looking for more efficient ways to having their work done for them and to minimize cost by all means necessary. It's why the use of robots is inevitable.

What are Some of the jobs you feel robots can never never take over from humans? Can you give an example of a few?
I believe that most jobs that are done digitally stands a high risk of being replaced by robots can do because it is going to be far more easy for robots to replace those jobs.

I believe that most jobs that are done digitally stands a high risk of being replaced by robots can do because it is going to be far more easy for robots to replace those jobs.
The rate at which softwares are used in almost everything today is getting frightening because even in cryptocurrency trading 💹, robots are used today and they are more effective.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back