What's new

Robots and automation take over all of the humans' jobs?

I like evolution, but not in detriment of the people. There are many fields, where robots can take over human work forces: in factories, in warehouses etc. If there are workplaces, where humans don't want to work, then this is acceptable.

Robots and automation take over all of the humans' jobs which is very helpful.using of robots to take over jobs enhance production and reduce employee.

Well, machines are taking over human jobs but I do not think humans will be jobless just because robots replaced them. However, it is also true that the future jobs will demand skilled workforce instead of unskilled laborer.

Judging from the advancing technology I think a time will come when most of our jobs will be replaced by robots but there is something I do believe in; the world at that time will surely provide a means by which people could earn money from.

Judging from the advancing technology I think a time will come when most of our jobs will be replaced by robots but there is something I do believe in; the world at that time will surely provide a means by which people could earn money from.
I hope so though I believe to an extent that technological advancement will be monitored and controlled such jobs will not be scares for people because if it does there is likely going to be increasing the crime rate.

Yeah, you will still need people to operate those machines. Those people who learn this skill won't lack jobs that much. But then there are jobs such as that of delivery that you have mentioned that won't be taken over by robots.

The problem is that machinery will still reduce job even if they require people to operate it. This is because one machine has replaced the jobs of 10 people. For example, in the past many people used to get hired to place caps on bottles but now this job is handled by the machines.

I hope so though I believe to an extent that technological advancement will be monitored and controlled such jobs will not be scares for people because if it does there is likely going to be increasing the crime rate.
Yeah, when there's no much jobs for people to work on and earn money then there would be an increased crime rate but anyway, I believe that technology will also create jobs for people when the time comes

Yeah, when there's no much jobs for people to work on and earn money then there would be an increased crime rate but anyway, I believe that technology will also create jobs for people when the time comes
absolutely and what we all desire from technological advancement is to make jobs available and easier for people to be engaged in and make money without stress.

Robots will certainly take over most mechanical and routinary work in many industries. There are pros and cons to it. The major disadvantage is the loss of many low-grade jobs and unemployment for those who are unable to meet the job and skill requirements of the 21st century. The advantages include enhanced work assignments that require analytical skills instead of clerical abilities.

I believe that there is a limit to what computers and machines can replace. There are industries that will still rely on human inputs to thrive such as the tourism or hospitality industry. Some jobs like teaching are already incorporating artificial intelligence but remain unreplaceable by machines. Teachers are more increasingly being recognized as facilitators of learning instead of wizards and experts who dispense information on classrooms.

Well, machines are taking over human jobs but I do not think humans will be jobless just because robots replaced them. However, it is also true that the future jobs will demand skilled workforce instead of unskilled laborer.

Most of the companies now require you to be skillful and experienced person as well. They would not hire someone who does not have experience. In fact, they would appoint such a person as a trainee and not even pay him or her.

I don't think robots can take over all our jobs. there are some jobs that require human intelligence e at the spot in order to make the right decision. An example of such is attending to a customer when an issue arise without prior notice.

I don't think robots can take over all our jobs. there are some jobs that require human intelligence e at the spot in order to make the right decision. An example of such is attending to a customer when an issue arise without prior notice.
Robot will never take over all the human works human jobs are there for human but most of the work in he future will be handle by robot because if you go into some industry now you will see that many people factory now uses robot to complete their jobs

This is taking over the world right now. Robots and machines are taking over the places of humans. What humans can do now have been taken over by humans. We really need to work on this worldwide

This is taking over the world right now. Robots and machines are taking over the places of humans. What humans can do now have been taken over by humans. We really need to work on this worldwide
There's no doubt that robots are taking over human jobs both offline and online businesses alike but they can't manage some vital part and it think such development will be for the developed countries because it will be a threat to the developing regions

There's no doubt that robots are taking over human jobs both offline and online businesses alike but they can't manage some vital part and it think such development will be for the developed countries because it will be a threat to the developing regions
Robot will do more jobs and takes over some of the jobs but not all the jobs that will be taken over by robot human effort will still be needed for the transaction.so there is no way which that can be done

I think this is already happening. Robots and automation are already taking over specific aspects of the industry. Some factories don't need human labor for some processes like packaging anymore.

Apart from the fact that it puts people out of their jobs, I think it makes work coordinated, faster, and easier. Big companies feel like they don't need all that amount of staff so it cuts down costs for them.

Though the introduction of robots has really help a great deal in the way jobs is being done,especilly in the IT and industrial world,but humans are still needed to operate the robot,and most jobs also cannot be done by robots.

Robot will do more jobs and takes over some of the jobs but not all the jobs that will be taken over by robot human effort will still be needed for the transaction.so there is no way which that can be done
Where I see robots taking over the human jobs are the sectors that demands strength or accuracy. Robots will be better than humans in this very aspect but for some other sectors, they won't be able to handle it

It is indeed an obvious reality and there needs to be done regulation as this would greatly affect the efficacy of the Society when some people lose their jobs.

In as much that robot are taking over human job in the whole world , the robot still cannot function without the help of human controlling and maintaining the robots.
You still need humans to operate these robots, fix these robots when they bread down, trouble shoot the robots and manufacture the robots. Therefor, humans cannot be replaced by robots.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back