What's new

Do you use robots to make your products?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Now many owners are trying to reduce the presence of humans in any production process and are investing more and more money in robots and programs with artificial intelligence. Are you implementing robots or artificial intelligence programs in your business?

The problem is humans are persons that faces everyday increase in price so they need the company to increase the pay rate and financial economy of the company to prevent this thing from being happened like I could pay you such a sum of money but not more than that except you bring me more financial returns then I could increase, owner is not his problem that bottle of water or price of food or coffee or public transportation is increasing, what you have as return from work, this is reason behind going to robots.

I use Generative AI tools to create digital products, so I can say I use robots to make my products. I use multiple AI tools like ChatGPT, Synthesia, Simplified, Nightcafe, etc. to create text, graphics as well and videos. I sell AI generated content or use them for marketing.

Now many owners are trying to reduce the presence of humans in any production process and are investing more and more money in robots and programs with artificial intelligence. Are you implementing robots or artificial intelligence programs in your business?

As of now, I think that robots are not being used to make products. However, machines are being used to make certain kinds of products. I reckon that machines are pretty different from a real robots. In the future, robots will be definitely be used to create and manufacture products.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back