What's new

Robots and automation take over all of the humans' jobs?

In my understanding I believe, machines were built to reduce the stress on labour, to make work easier for mankind..but it's so unfortunately that machines are already rendering some human effort useless in so many industries in today's world. Although the good news is machines still humans to operate them if not they're also considered useless. Ceteri paribus.

When do you think robots and machines will take over our jobs? How much longer - give us your prediction! Are there any specific businesses or industries that would be at greater risk than another? Besides being out of a job, could you potentially see any advantages to how robots and machines might help companies?
Machines and robot are gradually taking over our jobs. I remember growing up banks used to employ lots of cashiers and tellers. But the invention ATM machines many workers were relieved of thier jobs because ATM machine is doing the job even more effectively.

Artificial intelligence, if not properly managed would make human lazy and professional careers like doctor, engineering etc will be done by machine and robots and we know the implications.

There is definitely limits to the function of artificial intelligence. The truth is that artificial intelligence cannot perform all human functions and it's controlled by humans.

You still need humans to operate these robots, fix these robots when they bread down, trouble shoot the robots and manufacture the robots. Therefor, humans cannot be replaced by robots.

I think experts in the field of Robots will be the only person who would get paid a good amlunt of money. I still believe that the labor market in many countries like mine will stay healthy and people will still get jobs because Robots cannot be used in many Tier 3 countries.

Machines are widely being used even in developing countries. A couple of years ago people used to cut rice plants manually, these days they use machines. So, even in developing countries Robots are being used in one way or the other.

When do you think robots and machines will take over our jobs? How much longer - give us your prediction! Are there any specific businesses or industries that would be at greater risk than another? Besides being out of a job, could you potentially see any advantages to how robots and machines might help companies?

in the near future this will be the future ... I already know some factories where they brought some robots to do the job instead of man. sin...

Robots and automation has already started taking over so many jobs that normally, humans do them back in those days like customers service agent responding to calls, assembly and coupling of automotive parts, and many more. So many jobs are at a high risk cos many workers will be replaced so soon.

I think experts in the field of Robots will be the only person who would get paid a good amlunt of money. I still believe that the labor market in many countries like mine will stay healthy and people will still get jobs because Robots cannot be used in many Tier 3 countries.
The countries are getting developed , even the third world countries. The technology which we use now was already there before 10-20 years in top tier countries like U.S. So I believe there is lot of opportunity in Robotics world in future even in our countries.

The countries are getting developed , even the third world countries. The technology which we use now was already there before 10-20 years in top tier countries like U.S. So I believe there is lot of opportunity in Robotics world in future even in our countries.

The main thing is that the labor in many Tier 3 countries is cheap. This is why many international companies hire people from Tier 3 countries because they can use people and pay them much lower amount for such jobs. This is why inflation is also growing in many Tier 3 countries.

Robots are very good but on the other hand they have a disadvantage and they are productive but they can't replace humans

There is definitely limits to the function of artificial intelligence. The truth is that artificial intelligence cannot perform all human functions and it's controlled by humans.
You're right about that. These robots are still controlled by humans and there are delicate or rather say sensitive aspect the human life such as research and development that these robots can't handle.

If robots take over some of the job we do then government will be able to provide us with constant salary since Robot do not eat and We have to be paid in place Of robot,this may likely happen in 50 years times, there is nothing here to worry about, I believe that there will be no impact Of this In the world.

Not all human jobs can be replaced by robots because robots will not understand the soul and emotional feelings of humans, such as the work of psychiatrists, psychologists, doctors, nurses, cooks, company leaders. Many human jobs will be replaced by robots such as factory workers, bus drivers, taxi drivers, telephone operators, tellers etc. The advantage of using robots will certainly be more efficient than humans so that it will save costs.

In the next century, robots must have taken over all our jobs. the imperforation had already begone, as a lot of human jobs are now done by machines or a digital programme. I wonder what will be the fate of human labor at that time.

Robots are very good but on the other hand they have a disadvantage and they are productive but they can't replace humans

I agree that not all the robots can replace humans but robots are capable of multi-tasking and this is something that humans cannot do at all or find it difficult to do.

I think most of manual work will be taken over by machines, but you still need people to operate these machines. YOu still need people to work on certain fields. I have seen how the robots operate in Amazon warehouse, but Amazon requires a lot of humans to deliver the products,.

I think most of manual work will be taken over by machines, but you still need people to operate these machines. YOu still need people to work on certain fields. I have seen how the robots operate in Amazon warehouse, but Amazon requires a lot of humans to deliver the products,.
Yeah, you will still need people to operate those machines. Those people who learn this skill won't lack jobs that much. But then there are jobs such as that of delivery that you have mentioned that won't be taken over by robots.

i do not think that operating machines would require people who have special skills if the machines are automatic. However, I think you would still need a technician who could run the machine that are quite complex.

The main thing is that the labor in many Tier 3 countries is cheap. This is why many international companies hire people from Tier 3 countries because they can use people and pay them much lower amount for such jobs. This is why inflation is also growing in many Tier 3 countries.
Yeah that's true. They make us work day and night and then pay money for it. But the native people there have long weekends and enjoy their life more than us.

Yes, the replacement of humans with machines may pick up more speed in coming months as companies move from survival mode to figuring out how to operate while the pandemic drags on. Robots could replace as many as 2 million more workers in manufacturing alone by 2025, according to a recent paper by economists at MIT and Boston University.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back