What's new

Robots and automation take over all of the humans' jobs?

No matter the level of technology, robots will not totally take up the jobs of humans as there are some robotics commands that will needed to be operated by human beings.

I think the development of technology could be double edged sword. It could also create jobs. For example, the development of cryptocurrencies have created many investment opportunities for investors. This is something that was not possible prior to development of blockchain technology.
You might be right too , because the development of Cryptocurrency have already have so many amount of positive effect ,I think the development have placed many on an employment basis , because due to cryptocurrency many are now employed

Robots taking over jobs is what causes unemployment in some areas, as jobs that were once done by several people may now be completed by a robot in a matter of minutes.

This is very saddening because robots and automative machines are really taking employment that was meant for humans especially in the industrialize nation of Japan. Many people have lost their source of living.

I won't appreciate this in a way of enhancing technology in almost everything because it's a threat to humans. It will only cause hunger and starvation in many cases as robots will be replaced with man power and they become totally unemployed.

While it is true that technology can cause unemployment to some degree, it is also true that robots and technology has also provided employment to many individuals. One such example is that of cryptocurrencies.

Robots taking over jobs is what causes unemployment in some areas, as jobs that were once done by several people may now be completed by a robot in a matter of minutes.
Robot have already taken over all our job in life and its the cause of Mostly all the unemployment in the world at the moment, before the emergence of robot , we complained that the workforce is too much for human to handle.
Robot have already taken over all our job in life and its the cause of Mostly all the unemployment in the world at the moment, before the emergence of robot , we complained that the workforce is too much for human to handle.

Last edited:
Provided the population of humans continue to increase, there is always going to be room for more jobs creation. There is actually no need being scared of robots and automation.

There are some works that require brain work which cannot be done by robot. There is a class example of this online as majority of the people are using AI content writer. The software failed woefully as it is unable to write meaningful content which is readable by human.

Technology is going to a new phase soon where Robots and Automations will take over all Human jobs, I can't be surprised if this happens tomorrow morning because Technology is going a long way in this dispensation of ours. There was a day I saw a Robot programmed to wash dishes, clean apartment and even paint room

This has been the outcome in most advance countries of the world, due to technology robots have been employed to take over most activities that was initially carried by man, this has led to many unemployment in those countries.
I think robots and machines can be utilised more in areas like computing and industrial work. It is a good technology and very helpful for many purposes.

Last edited:
In my former country, teller machines are substituting human tellers here and there. This implies in a disaster, as in my former country the unemployment rate is very high. The point is robots and machines are substituing workmen, starting from the so said humble jobs. In any way, until months ago, I thought robots could never substitute human artists, so I thought there were jobs that could be rescued from robots...until reading about the robot Ai-Da.

Technology has taken over most of the job in the world and a good example is the automated machine used by the banks to dispense cash which has reduced the number of cashiers in the banking system.

Technology has taken over most of the job in the world and a good example is the automated machine used by the banks to dispense cash which has reduced the number of cashiers in the banking system.
Most of the technological advances that are taking over the jobs of humans are those in the counter like the bank teller which is being replaced by the ATM machines and the fast food cashiers which are giving way to the online ordering system. However, I don't think even 50% of the human jobs can be done by technology.

Robot have taken over many jobs and businesses thay was originally inherited by humans in most advance countries. Many industrialize nation's have resorted to using robots in their industries.
Robots are already talking our jobs. Robots will bring a lot of setbacks in various aspects our lives. You hardly visit a site without a recapcha setting.

Last edited:
Although this might happen in the future but before this is able to take place completely the world must be more advanced in terms of technology than this before robot is able to take over almost everything , even with that some things will still need the supervision of humans.

Even before the initiation and the emergence of robot working to ease the stress of man , we have been having a lot of unemployment but now its so saddening that robot has taken over most of all aspect of man's work.

I think in the next century, robots will take over most human jobs although some industries have started using robots right now especially in the manufacturing company.

I don't think robots would actually take over all the jobs as there are still various jobs that would still need the human expertise in logical thinking as well as relation to get the job done this can't be gotten in robots as they can only be programmed to a particular task and if a job off what they are programed to do is given they wouldn't function.

Using the security job as an example , particularly the security jobs in the banking sectors has been reduced drastically because we have the automatic doors that opens and closes by themselves which reduces the work of security jobs.

Even before the initiation and the emergence of robot working to ease the stress of man , we have been having a lot of unemployment but now its so saddening that robot has taken over most of all aspect of man's work.
No matter the advance in technology , I believe complete taking over of every jobs opportunities will not be possible because there are some complicated things robot real still not be able to carry out effectively. Robot will not be able to handle complicated medical procedure m

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back