What's new

Robots and automation take over all of the humans' jobs?

The rate at which softwares are used in almost everything today is getting frightening because even in cryptocurrency trading 💹, robots are used today and they are more effective.
My brother is actually trade in one of his cryptocurrency using a robot and he's actually making a minimum of $15 profit on daily basis from the trade robots carries out for him.

My brother is actually trade in one of his cryptocurrency using a robot and he's actually making a minimum of $15 profit on daily basis from the trade robots carries out for him.
If the robot that is helping your brother to true it is very consistent with earning him $15 profit every day then it is something that is definitely worth getting into because that is a very huge amount of money within the period of one year.

If the robot that is helping your brother to true it is very consistent with earning him $15 profit every day then it is something that is definitely worth getting into because that is a very huge amount of money within the period of one year.
Seriously is a very big investment opportunity for him to actually have a robot that trades for him being such a manner and I am actually planning on doing the same thing as well because it is a very good way to make money without stress.

I would agree that robots will take over the labor needs of industries but not all. The displaced workers will be moved to industries that need more of the human mind than of the human strength. For example the judging of the beauty pageant cannot be relied on robots. Risky jobs will be the priority of the robots.

I would agree that robots will take over the labor needs of industries but not all. The displaced workers will be moved to industries that need more of the human mind than of the human strength. For example the judging of the beauty pageant cannot be relied on robots. Risky jobs will be the priority of the robots.
It's actually something that's worrying for me if I'm being very honest with you because how would the labor force cope when its greater number are laid off as a result of this?

It's actually something that's worrying for me if I'm being very honest with you because how would the labor force cope when its greater number are laid off as a result of this?
Those number of people that have affected by robots being used in industries to take the job will definitely have to find other means where their skills can actually be applied for them to work and make money for themselves.

The rate at which softwares are used in almost everything today is getting frightening because even in cryptocurrency trading 💹, robots are used today and they are more effective.

Cryptocurrency bots are used a lot by many traders, but I do not think that cryptocurrency bots are very effective when it comes to making money by trading cryptocurrencies. This is because not all the bots work in an equal way and the predictions made by the bots could go wrong, what do you say?

Cryptocurrency bots are used a lot by many traders, but I do not think that cryptocurrency bots are very effective when it comes to making money by trading cryptocurrencies. This is because not all the bots work in an equal way and the predictions made by the bots could go wrong, what do you say?
Using robots to carry out or trade depends on the parameters that you set for them to trade for you which they will always abide to and as long as those parameters are favorable they will always keep making profit for you.

For the time being my friend that is making use of robots to conduct his cryptocurrency trading is actually making decent profit from the trades carried out by the robots, so it is a win-win for him.

This is the world where we are now. Robots and automation have taken over all what humans should do. This really has an adverse effect on the economy. In the sense that ,it leads to a high rate of unemployment.

Using robots to carry out or trade depends on the parameters that you set for them to trade for you which they will always abide to and as long as those parameters are favorable they will always keep making profit for you.

I am sure you trade in cryptocurrencies, right? What platform do you use to trade coins and do you use bots for trading in coins? I have never used bots, by the way.

I am sure you trade in cryptocurrencies, right? What platform do you use to trade coins and do you use bots for trading in coins? I have never used bots, by the way.
I never use bot either but I know a little about crypto my major trading atmosphere is forex I can even teach people how to trade forex successful but coins trading is never in my list I will love to learn how to trade crypto if you have complete course of this please send me one.
Post automatically merged:

I never use bot either but I know a little about crypto my major trading atmosphere is forex I can even teach people how to trade forex successful but coins trading is never in my list I will love to learn how to trade crypto if you have complete course of this please send me one.

Definitely! Robots and automation have taken over the industry. What humans can do, robots can now do it faster and much better. They gave them this artificial intelligence to make them wanna think like humans and this has really affected the jobs of many

This is the world where we are now. Robots and automation have taken over all what humans should do. This really has an adverse effect on the economy. In the sense that ,it leads to a high rate of unemployment.
It is actually what most companies are working out in order to increase efficiency in their work by making use of machines and robots to do work better than a human beings.

Post automatically merged:

I have read that bots of each and every exchanges are different and when it comes to predicting the price of coin, many bots provide inaccurate predictions. For example, the bots of Kucoin exchange are not so good at predicting coins' price.

I think in a distant future, companies and big corporations can make an argument that robots are better than human labour, and of course they don't receive payment, nor do they need to rest. I think it might take a while, although there are reports that Amazon in their warehouses uses robots.

This is actually one of the biggest challenges that is facing the world today and especially the labour Force because they cannot really be able to contain what these mechanisation is going to cause in the industry.

This is actually one of the biggest challenges that is facing the world today and especially the labour Force because they cannot really be able to contain what these mechanisation is going to cause in the industry.
This is actually a lot of people have decided to quit some of the works instead of waiting for them to be sacked and start their own personal business and run it exactly how they see fit.

This is actually a lot of people have decided to quit some of the works instead of waiting for them to be sacked and start their own personal business and run it exactly how they see fit.
People quit some of the works because they work depending on their feeling it is good or exhausting work while robots are just practicing the instructions.

Robot and automation take over of all human jobs. Good since the advent of the robot life becomes easier. The robot does a great job, no break down ,no sickness, it's very fast,no feedings and it reduce employment.
In Africa unemployment is higher so the robot are useful but not yet needed except in very high places of risks.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back