What's new

Robots and automation take over all of the humans' jobs?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date

Deleted member 403

When do you think robots and machines will take over our jobs? How much longer - give us your prediction! Are there any specific businesses or industries that would be at greater risk than another? Besides being out of a job, could you potentially see any advantages to how robots and machines might help companies?

Robots are already talking our jobs. Robots will bring a lot of setbacks in various aspects our lives. You hardly visit a site without a recapcha setting.

Though robots have starting dominating most business sectors, now we even have bots that helps in our trading. I believe within the next 10 to 15 years robots would play more roles in our business sectors than it is doing now.

Taken over the job by robot is what makes an unemployment prevails in some count be the job meant for many people can just be done by the robot in few minutes

Well about this, I think there is a general fear that robots and AIs are well on their way to replacing human labour, there is cause for fear, as we have seen great utilization of robots/robotic arms in manufacturing mostly, warehousing, building and a lot of other industries. The amount of research that goes into this is staggering.

When the industrial era began several decades ago, there was a huge demand of jobs because industrialization was at its peak and there were no robots or computers. The population was also low at that time, so yes, I think that machines and robots have caused the job problem to some extent.

Yes, there's a high possibility of machines and AI taking over some of the jobs that are usually performed by humans in the future. However, AI cannot perform virtually all duties as it will still need directions from people.

Robots nowadays in this twenty first century have been taking over human jobs in all business world , like banks using atm machines and comoutarised door thereby making unemployment rampant in the society.

Robots would help especially in jobs that are physically demanding. Jobs such as engineering, construction, manufacturing, assembling of engines and so on.
They'll help in reducing the risk of accidents that humans normally encounter.

I won't appreciate this in a way of enhancing technology in almost everything because it's a threat to humans. It will only cause hunger and starvation in many cases as robots will be replaced with man power and they become totally unemployed.

Robot have been taking over the business this day and is really helping moving well also removing stress from business,

I am certain that robots will be taking over alot of human jobs. But I am also certain that this world is still evolving and so new jobs will still come up. The most important improvement that robots and machines bring is the ability to do heavy jobs and more accuracy than human beings coupled with never tiring easily or getting affected by emotions or thoughts.

I feel till this world come to a fold up robot will never be able to take men place except if they can create breath and directly make robot breath like men

When do you think robots and machines will take over our jobs? How much longer - give us your prediction! Are there any specific businesses or industries that would be at greater risk than another? Besides being out of a job, could you potentially see any advantages to how robots and machines might help companies?
Let's give it five decades.
Robots and machines would take over atleast 80% of human jobs.
Processing companies would no longer need human labour, banks too may rid off human labour. Teaching by humans may become obsolete too.

No matter how good robots gets in the future, I don't think that it's going to be very efficient in replacing the human labor in the industry. It's still human that would operate the robots.

I think robots and machines can be utilised more in areas like computing and industrial work. It is a good technology and very helpful for many purposes.

Robots nowadays in this twenty first century have been taking over human jobs in all business world , like banks using atm machines and comoutarised door thereby making unemployment rampant in the society.

I am sure that ATM machine is doing the job of Cashier to some extent. In the past there were no ATM machines and the job of ATM machines was done by Cashier, but I think there are certain things that an ATM machine cannot do,.

Last edited:
Robots are showing awesome productivity and retention rates, and increasingly shoving aside their human counterparts.

You still need humans to operate these robots, fix these robots when they bread down, trouble shoot the robots and manufacture the robots. Therefor, humans cannot be replaced by robots.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back