What's new

Payeer Payment System on Bizdustry!

I really love the way the team is working to bring more and more withdrawal options because the previous ones we are a bit too limited and I believe that they will be able to add others soon.

I love payeer and I wouldn't mind being paid through Payeer because the fees are quite low and you could also make use of the funds on binance if you have to.

This is a really great move by the adminsitration of Bizdustry. Bizdustry admin has also added Perfect Money as their payment option. Both Payeer and Perfect Money are great payment processor. Long Live Bizdustry!

This is a really great move by the adminsitration of Bizdustry. Bizdustry admin has also added Perfect Money as their payment option. Both Payeer and Perfect Money are great payment processor. Long Live Bizdustry!
It is indeed great. I have never used perfectmoney before but I am glad that those options are now available for people who would love withdrawals through those processors.

It is indeed great. I have never used perfectmoney before but I am glad that those options are now available for people who would love withdrawals through those processors.

Perfect Money is definitely one of the best payment gateways. You do not even need to send your identity documents to use it. The only sad part is that Peerfect Money is not regulated by any governmental authority and this makes it risky.

I am so much happy when I heard that they have added a payeer payment method on this platform I was so happy because it has been a very good payment method for me and it also shows me that this platform is progressing I hope to see more from their domains but they have been trying there best

Right now there are two payments system here on BIZDUSTRY that is Paypal and you can withdraw in Litcoin wallet
so besides this, there should be a new payment system also that is Payeer?.
The introduction of this pair payment platform is actually a good omen for this website as this goes to show that the website is making giant strides and it becoming more successful everyday to the extent that they can afford to pay people in different ways and Manners.

I like the fact that one can earn via LTC. I don't own a Paypal account and I can't get one. I want to know about Payeer if it's not banned already in my country.

I like the fact that one can earn via LTC. I don't own a Paypal account and I can't get one. I want to know about Payeer if it's not banned already in my country.
payeer is a good option to collect your payments and to use as a digital wallet. it's very easy to use and takes very little time to operate it. i love it. it must be a payment option here on this forum.

Best way to tell if you can use it, is by visiting their site. If it pulls up a white page, with your IP and a "Sorry, due to AML policy, we do not provide any services for your country at this moment," then I guess not. If you can, it will let you access the website.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
I use paypal and litecoin to withdraw. When I want cash, I use paypal and when I want to save money in crypto currency, I use crypto withdrawal method. I do this on all sites where I am active.

I have used only a couple times, but I have a payees account and when ever I want funds on my payees account I might use the exchange feature and receive funds on my payeer wallet

I really love the way the team is working to bring more and more withdrawal options because the previous ones we are a bit too limited and I believe that they will be able to add others soon.
The team of this forum are very active and they have been working very hard to take this platform to a greater Heights and need the members can only support this team by being the very best and by dropping Isley quality content on this platform to grow the platform.

I want to think that the present payment option that is available to people is okay by majority of them,that is why there have been little or no complaints from them.

I personally prefer being on cryptocurrencies. I have not actually used payeer to receive money before, so I don't think it will affect me.

One thing I like about bizdustry is that these guys Jeep looking for ways to make us happy, I just saw the results of the August competition and I like it, I'm sure they will provide many many more options for withdrawal soon

I personally prefer being on cryptocurrencies. I have not actually used payeer to receive money before, so I don't think it will affect me.
Yeah. Payeer option is implemented maybe because there are some people who don't trust the volatility factor in cryptocurrency. They prefer fiat money like USD in Payeer and it's a good option for them.

I really hope that Bizdustry shall also add more payment options for people. They have added Perfect Money and it is good to see that they care for their members so much. Long Live Bizdustry!!

Wow cryptocurrency mode of payment is actually one of the most popular here because Payeer accounts be difficult for us to convert our money to our local currency. That is why most people are interested in cryptocurrency.

Wow cryptocurrency mode of payment is actually one of the most popular here because Payeer accounts be difficult for us to convert our money to our local currency. That is why most people are interested in cryptocurrency.

This is not true at all. There are many online exchangers that offer the exchanging services. We can easily convert Payeer cash to our local currencies. however, it depends on what country you live in.

Right now there are two payments system here on BIZDUSTRY that is Paypal and you can withdraw in Litcoin wallet
so besides this, there should be a new payment system also that is Payeer?.
Well I think the administrator of this website I'd actually listen to you and implemented the pair method of payment on this platform that is to show that the administrator of this website listens to his members and implements their suggestion.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back