What's new

Payeer Payment System on Bizdustry!

Bump, we just add it now^^;)

I would like to know if Payeer is still available on Bizdustry in exchange of biznotes? Can we still receive dollars in exchange of biznotes as of now? Payeer is a really great service.

I would like to know if Payeer is still available on Bizdustry in exchange of biznotes? Can we still receive dollars in exchange of biznotes as of now? Payeer is a really great service.
yeah you can, I will launch a new thread concerning this issue to expand our services for the users.

yeah you can, I will launch a new thread concerning this issue to expand our services for the users.

Hello brother! Thank you so much! I hope that you would reintroduce the payeer payment option soon. This is because Payeer is one of the best ways to get paid. It has a pretty low fees as well. I would really like to see it on Bizdustry once again! :) When can we expect it to become available once again?

Hello brother! Thank you so much! I hope that you would reintroduce the payeer payment option soon. This is because Payeer is one of the best ways to get paid. It has a pretty low fees as well. I would really like to see it on Bizdustry once again! :) When can we expect it to become available once again?
it's opened bro, you can exchange your Biznotes for dollars $ through Payeer. just fill in the information below the thread and the process will be in less than one day.

Its very great that payeer is been added here now and I think that the service should last for us.

I beleive the 300Biznote should not really be an issue in as much as it is there we can comply ith his directive,hope to test that functions soon.

I think Bizdustry can also start using pay to pay people that will prefer that method of payment because I can tell you that a lot of people are fed up with PayPal.
I think one of the admin is is currently offering the payment service to people who are ready to withdraw their money through payeer. I think that is a very good move and it would probably give some better options.

It will depend on the admin of the platforms and also the demands of the people . If so many people demands that payment should also be made to payeer members than the admin have to consider and enable it if possible..

It will depend on the admin of the platforms and also the demands of the people . If so many people demands that payment should also be made to payeer members than the admin have to consider and enable it if possible..
I will launch it at the begging of September so all the members will be able to withdraw their Biznotes through Payeer.

yes payeer is best wallet and easy to access to use. i use it for years and its really good to keep your crypto as well as dollars.
Yes sir, last two years iam also using payeer wallet to receive rubble, this wallet really good to use, and the most important part of this wallet is its secured and user friendly wallet.

It's very true that Annoys is now offering this opportunity for some one who want to trade his biznote,and the service is good enough I think my next payout I will use payee r

I will launch it at the begging of September so all the members will be able to withdraw their Biznotes through Payeer.
Making a withdrawal with payeer will be the best and safest way of withdrawing your money , though litecoin payment is also safer but i prefer withdrawing using payeer.

Well that may really sounds great but not all people are used to it personally I dont know much about even though I have an account with the platform.

I'm just happy that I have the choice to use Litecoin instead of PayPal here.
For people who are unable to utilize Litecoin or PayPal, Payeer may be a decent alternative.
Even though Payeer does not function for me, I saw that many people also prefer it.

I don't really have much experience on withrawals here on bizdustry, I think it will be a good idea to add payment method like this, it will be of a good benefits to a lot of people.

Well, i'm actually ok with the two payment methods of bizdustry forum. I really don't think it's necessary to add payeer as a third payment method.

Since you can no longer make a withdrawal request anymore if you are not a vip member of bizdustry , i guess it has also affected the issue of making withdrawal request with payeer .

Since you can no longer make a withdrawal request anymore if you are not a vip member of bizdustry , i guess it has also affected the issue of making withdrawal request with payeer .
1693040617403.png
This is very simple you cash out on Dogecoin to Payeer and then you receive the payment. You need either to be VIP or staff member or for example a valued contributor to cherish from the option.

The payments options I see which are available for withdrawal on Bizdustry are ; PayPal, Litecoin and Dogecoin. Dogecoin is the payment option I use. It's as fast as Litecoin. It should be cheaper too in transaction fees or the same thing with Litecoin. PayPal charges is too high to consider using them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back