What's new

Payeer Payment System on Bizdustry!

you won't see a wallet doesn't consume fees like Payeer however the problem of this wallet isn't useful like Paypal
Yesterday I sent $17 PayPal to a person in exchange to crypto, I was shocked to see the fees which was $1.2 . That's a very huge fees, almost 8%. The reciever got only $ 15.8.

Yesterday I sent $17 PayPal to a person in exchange to crypto, I was shocked to see the fees which was $1.2 . That's a very huge fees, almost 8%. The reciever got only $ 15.8.
you're lucky to be fair, for me if I send 17$, the receiver will receive only 13$ imagine that xD
you should have an American or Canadian Paypal to limit the fees.

you're lucky to be fair, for me if I send 17$, the receiver will receive only 13$ imagine that xD
you should have an American or Canadian Paypal to limit the fees.
Oh really? But why still people prefer paypal even having such high fees? I have also used skrill and the transaction from skrill to skrill is totally free. Even neteller also provide these facilities.

Oh really? But why still people prefer paypal even having such high fees? I have also used skrill and the transaction from skrill to skrill is totally free. Even neteller also provide these facilities.
Paypal is professional, legit, and safer than any other wallet; I prefer to have a safe wallet, even fees. In addition, you can buy anything that you want through Paypal, and this feature won't find it in Skrill or Payeer, and that's the difference.
Sometimes when I have a balance in Payeer, I start looking at how to exchange it to benefit from the money.

Paypal is professional, legit, and safer than any other wallet; I prefer to have a safe wallet, even fees. In addition, you can buy anything that you want through Paypal, and this feature won't find it in Skrill or Payeer, and that's the difference.
Sometimes when I have a balance in Payeer, I start looking at how to exchange it to benefit from the money.
That's correct actually. I had same issue with skrill. The shopping websites mostly use paypal. And skrill is used mostly by gambling websites. Both are different in category.

Right now there are two payments system here on BIZDUSTRY that is Paypal and you can withdraw in Litcoin wallet
so besides this, there should be a new payment system also that is Payeer?.
I appreciate the improvement on bizdustry forum making sure people that has problem one way or the other get a solution and an alternative to their problem, I still very much prefer litecoin as a form of payment.

I know I personally cannot access the site for whatever reason. I know that having multiple options can help, not sure how having Payeer on the list would be useful personally, as I don't know all of the services they offer, without having to use a proxy to get on the site.
The thing is that I am not familiar with pair as a payment method so this payment method that has been added on this platform would not affect me at all and I will still keep on receiving my payment using the cryptocurrency method.

Right now there are two payments system here on BIZDUSTRY that is Paypal and you can withdraw in Litcoin wallet
so besides this, there should be a new payment system also that is Payeer?.
If you go through the messages sent here or the updates posted here you would discover that there is actually an option for the payeer. Tho not listed among the list of payments in the withdraw page, but the payment method exist and i think there is a staff incharge of that.

Since Bizdustry pays through crypto which is fan favourite i don't bother for other additional payment option. But for the sake of other members who fall short if crypto is simply worthwhile to add other payment option.

Since Bizdustry pays through crypto which is fan favourite i don't bother for other additional payment option. But for the sake of other members who fall short if crypto is simply worthwhile to add other payment option.
Payer system on this site is okay but one of the disadvantage is that it does not work in this part of the world and we cannot be able to access payer over here

Payer system on this site is okay but one of the disadvantage is that it does not work in this part of the world and we cannot be able to access payer over here
Yes, we can access full part of payeer, but at least their is option to convert to crypto, with Cryptocurrency you can transfer to your local wallet or exchanger.

Yes, we can access full part of payeer, but at least their is option to convert to crypto, with Cryptocurrency you can transfer to your local wallet or exchanger.
In payeer also I think an option is there where you can easily transfer between fiat and crypto. Similar feature is also provided in Skrill and Neteller

If you go through the messages sent here or the updates posted here you would discover that there is actually an option for the payeer. Tho not listed among the list of payments in the withdraw page, but the payment method exist and i think there is a staff incharge of that.
Soon we will add it to the withdrawal list, and you will be able to apply for your payment from there.

Bizdustry paying through PayPal you can also collect it with cryptocurrency PayPal consume a lot, so I don't like to receive my money through PayPal.

Bizdustry paying through PayPal you can also collect it with cryptocurrency PayPal consume a lot, so I don't like to receive my money through PayPal.
yes i know PayPal consumes a lot so i don't like it also. payeer is a good option and you can collect it and can hold money in your payeer. i hope admin will put new payment system as payeer.

yes i know PayPal consumes a lot so i don't like it also. payeer is a good option and you can collect it and can hold money in your payeer. i hope admin will put new payment system as payeer.
We have already added it, if you want to receive your payment through Payeer just reply on this thread.

I also used PayPal 2 days back to send $17 to one of my friend. I was shocked to see the charges that was deducted from the amount. My friend only got 14.5 dollars instead of 17. charges of PayPal have compelled me to use other payment processor instead of PayPal.

In payeer also I think an option is there where you can easily transfer between fiat and crypto. Similar feature is also provided in Skrill and Neteller
Yes, similar option is provided by skrill i never used Nesteller before, but I've heard information about how legit the payment gateway is.

Yes, similar option is provided by skrill i never used Nesteller before, but I've heard information about how legit the payment gateway is.
But I have never tried transaction between crypto and Fiat in skrill or neteller. Actually skrill provides the feature of transaction between the above two to only European countries.

You are indeed lucky and the transfer fee was still good in your own transaction, I sent $20 to my brother and he received $16, I even thought he scammed me until I saw what he got .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back