Payeer Payment System on Bizdustry!

BTCBEE

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Dec 19, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Right now there are two payments system here on BIZDUSTRY that is Paypal and you can withdraw in Litcoin wallet
so besides this, there should be a new payment system also that is Payeer?.

Right now there are two payments system here on BIZDUSTRY that is Paypal and you can withdraw in Litcoin wallet
I think that right now i am personally quite happy with teh payment system that we have here and i think that this covers crypto and fiat currency payments. Perhaps teh admins may consider this in teh future, but right now i am very happy with the use of litecoin.

I think Bizdustry can also start using pay to pay people that will prefer that method of payment because I can tell you that a lot of people are fed up with PayPal.

I have heard a lot about payeer but I have not tried is infact, I haven't don't any research on it, but have another payment option other then cryptocurrencies straight to wallets and PayPal will present user with a wider range of options for withdrawal.

As for payeer, I Will check it out soon, I want to have a first hand experience with how the system functions.

I know I personally cannot access the site for whatever reason. I know that having multiple options can help, not sure how having Payeer on the list would be useful personally, as I don't know all of the services they offer, without having to use a proxy to get on the site.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
I am just glad that I have the Litecoin option here to use instead of PayPal. As for Payeer, it can be a good option for those who cannot use PayPal or Litecoin. I saw that many peoppe also prefer Payeer, though it does not work for me.

The two options ( Litecoin and PayPal) are Okay. I would even love it if more crypto options such as Dogecoin and ADA are added to this payment option. As for Payeer, I have never used it and so I cannot comment on it.

Bizdustry where paying through payeer earlier time. You can still use payeer Cryptocurrency to collect your earnings via bizdustry if you wish.

Not everyone is used to payeer and their terms which is why the admin's trying to make sure he only adds payment options that would be utilized by a high number of members.

If you asked me, I will tell you that I am extra good and happy for the payment processors bizdustry has on ground as it covers everyone of any country working here without issues of getting their payment

Last edited:
I agree with you. I choose payeer as my number one payment processor for it has low transaction fees and crypto currencies can be traded there. They also have the option to transfer funds to other payment processor like perfect money. If the admin can start using payeer, it will be good. For it is no everyone that has a verified PayPal account.

Personally, I don't have any issues with the payment methods used by bizdustry. The litecoin method will help to reduce transaction fees and for those that can't use PayPal. And it is not a bad thing if the admin(s) see it okey or necessary to still add another payment method like payeer. I have payeer account too, so I will still accept. Otherwise no complaints. My take!

Yes I also have a payeer account as well. So if they choose to add this payment method to their payment processors already on ground, i guess that will make my payyeer account more active

With today's update, I believe your request for payeer to be added has been granted seamlessly, I will have to access the situation to know how payeer works generally and if it's a possible payment method in my country.

I also need to know if funds from there can be transferred to my local account.

Yes, it has been updated, Bizdustry always listen to the plea of its members. I'm happy that Bizdustry added the payeer payment option in order to allow others that fall short of PayPal and LTC payment option.

Well the options depends on the most portable one or system which can meet to the demand of the people. to.me any of them can work because I personally believe that any that has the positive impact most definitely have the opposite site of it so to me all are the same of they can operate at once.

Bump, we just add it now^^;)

Is Payeer a universal payment platform like Paypal? If the fees are much lower than Paypal then Payeer can be a good alternative for Paypal. If only I could trust crypto then I probably would be getting the payouts in crypto just to avoid the high transaction fees of Paypal. My impression of Payeer is for Indians only.

Is Payeer a universal payment platform like Paypal? If the fees are much lower than Paypal then Payeer can be a good alternative for Paypal. If only I could trust crypto then I probably would be getting the payouts in crypto just to avoid the high transaction fees of Paypal. My impression of Payeer is for Indians only.
payeer just take fee as 1 cent only as i do some payments from my payeer wallet and its just cost a little amount as 1 cent only to out and in for transaction.

you won't see a wallet doesn't consume fees like Payeer however the problem of this wallet isn't useful like Paypal

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back