What's new

Payeer Payment System on Bizdustry!

Indeed it is now, probably means good news for lot of members so kudos to the bizdustry team although I'm still sticking to my litecoin option of payment ahead of payeer

You are right. Especially when there is bearish moment in cryptocurrency. At times, the money being sent is always reduced in value because of the price of cryptocurrencies now.

Payer system on this site is okay but one of the disadvantage is that it does not work in this part of the world and we cannot be able to access payer over here

I think if you are a person who is living in the United States, then you will not be able to open an account with payeer. I think this is because Perfect Money and Payeer do not support United States, and I do not know the reason. However, both Payeer and Perfect Money are supported in other parts of the world. I have been using Perfect Money for a really long time and I have never ever encountered any issues with them.

Right now there are two payments system here on BIZDUSTRY that is Paypal and you can withdraw in Litcoin wallet
so besides this, there should be a new payment system also that is Payeer?.
Although I’m okay with the two current payment system but it does not really sounds bad if there are more than two payments method so that it might be convenient for everybody

You are right. Especially when there is bearish moment in cryptocurrency. At times, the money being sent is always reduced in value because of the price of cryptocurrencies now.
No , the admins send crypto exactly to the value of USD which is requested by the user , and the user need to transfer it to stablecoins or payeer or bank account as soon as he receive it so that he doesnt lose due to crypto volatility.

I think if you are a person who is living in the United States, then you will not be able to open an account with payeer. I think this is because Perfect Money and Payeer do not support United States, and I do not know the reason. However, both Payeer and Perfect Money are supported in other parts of the world. I have been using Perfect Money for a really long time and I have never ever encountered any issues with them.
Payeer and Perfect Money are Russian wallets. That's why those lost aren't acceptable in the U.S.A

But I have never tried transaction between crypto and Fiat in skrill or neteller. Actually skrill provides the feature of transaction between the above two to only European countries.
Hmm, okay. I know skrill withdrawal to the bank won't be for all countries, it will be mainly for the major countries. No problem, their are still other ways to cash out from it, we that is coming from the lower tier countries.

Payeer and Perfect Money are Russian wallets. That's why those lost aren't acceptable in the U.S.A

I do not know but why I feel as if both payeer and Perfect Money are owned by the same company. The addresses of accounts in Payeer begin with letter "P" whereas accounts in Perfect Money payment system begin with letter "U". Have you ever noticed this thing?

We have already added it, if you want to receive your payment through Payeer just reply on this thread.
its really good news and many user want to have their payment in payeer because they can save their money. i would like to use my payeer account always.

I'm simply happy that I have the Litecoin choice here to use rather than PayPal. With respect to Payeer, it tends to be a decent alternative for the individuals who can't utilize PayPal or Litecoin. I saw that numerous people likewise lean toward Payeer, however, it doesn't work for me.

We have already added it, if you want to receive your payment through Payeer just reply on this thread.
i just checked that there is no option to withdraw in payeer wallet. only paypal and litcoin wallet are there so pls add payeer wallet system also.

i just checked that there is no option to withdraw in payeer wallet. only paypal and litcoin wallet are there so pls add payeer wallet system also.
yeah, because we didn't add it yet, but if you're still interested to receive your payments through Payeer, you can apply from this thread.

Since Bizdustry pays through crypto which is the fan most loved I don't trouble for another extra installment alternative. Yet, for different individuals who miss the mark if crypto is basically advantageous to add another installment choice.

@ Anis, I learnt in your comment that payer and perfect money are Russian wallet , no wonder they are not acceptable in the U.S , i still prefer payeer bevause i dont really know much about perfect money.

@ Anis, I learnt in your comment that payer and perfect money are Russian wallet , no wonder they are not acceptable in the U.S , i still prefer payeer bevause i dont really know much about perfect money.
Yeah, Payeer and Perfect Money aren't acceptable in the U.S.A due to some political problems. For Payeer, it's similar to Perfect money, same fees and the same techniques.

Out of all this new payment option suggestions I actually prefer perfect money as that one is easy to register and also you can easily withdraw your funds unlike other methods like paypal which is even restricted in my country.

Out of all this new payment option suggestions I actually prefer perfect money as that one is easy to register and also you can easily withdraw your funds unlike other methods like paypal which is even restricted in my country.
Perfect Money is just like Payeer; you can withdraw your funds actually till we add this payment option in the future.

Perfect Money is just like Payeer; you can withdraw your funds actually till we add this payment option in the future.
I would like to see bizdustry add this payment option soon, because paypal is restricted in my country and litecoin is also crypto currency which has been banned in my country so I have to pair which sometimes take time.

I am not really a fan of payeer, i still prefers getting paid through cryptocurrencies than than payeer and PayPal. Another option I want to be introduced to bizdustry is getting paid with stable cryptocurrency like USDT due to the unstable market price of litecoins.

I am not really a fan of payeer, i still prefers getting paid through cryptocurrencies than than payeer and PayPal. Another option I want to be introduced to bizdustry is getting paid with stable cryptocurrency like USDT due to the unstable market price of litecoins.

Why don't you like Payeer? It is one of the best payment processors and widely used by many people across the globe. It has much lower fees and a really great interface as far as I have read. I will soon create an account with them as my earnings grow but right now I am using Perfect Money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back