Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$2.4675USD
Biznotes
I recently revamped my signature space, and have it running through the forum's Ad Manager addon. What this means, is that you can directly purchase the space in the Ads Manager if you wanted to, but only for the 728x90 Graphic Ad Spot. The downside of that, is that I have to manually configure the text ads being put in in order to get those up.

For some front end info, I will provide basic info right here in this thread for the graphic spot, with a link to purchase in the ads manager for automatic payments. Otherwise, manual payments will require providing information upfront before I ask for payment.

728x90 Graphics Ad Location
Position Type:
Randomly Rotating Graphic Ads
Ad Size: 728x90
Maximum Advertising Spots Available: 20
Cost: $7.50 USD per Week ($30 USD per 4 Weeks)
Minimum Length: 1 Week
Max Length to purchase upfront: 104 weeks (2 years)
Payment Types: Manual (pay me after you send me the info) and Automatic through the Ads Manager.

If Images are uploaded or linked to, each image will be randomly rotated on display, with the same target url. In order to have separate target urls, you must purchase additional spots.

The Ads Manager will automatically approve the ad upfront for payment, but if it is found that you are using a custom code that is pulling from a third party ad site that allows you to earn cash from the code being displayed, the advertising will be revoked.

For manual/custom payments, please provide the graphics and target url for me to put into the system, before payment is made for the length of time you want.

728x90 Text Advertising
Position Type:
Randomly Rotating Text Ads
Ad Size: 728x90
Maximum Advertising Spots Available: 100
Cost: $0.25 USD per click
Minimum Clicks for Purchase: 50 Clicks
Max Length to purchase upfront: 104 weeks (2 years)
Payment Types: Manual through PayPal (pay me after you send me the info)
Example:
Screenshot(34).png

Requested info for Text Advertising:
If wanted to advertise a text advertisement, you will need to provide a title to click on, an ad description and a target URL. If you want to include an image for the text advertisement like the one I provided in my signature linking to this topic, you will need to include a 140x70 graphic. It can be smaller than that, but it will look a little weird, if the image isn't large enough.

If 150x70 Graphic Included: The Title needs to be no more than 70 characters in length. The Character Count for the ad description, needs to be no more than 130 Characters. Essentially, the title needs to fit on one line, and the description needs to fit in two lines.

Without Graphic: Title Length at no more than 90 characters. Description probably can fit with 175 characters max. Wouldn't hurt to check in advance to see how much you can fit in a div box with 10px padding on all sides.

While I have provided overflow coding in the ad, please consider following the above character count and image size requests.

Last edited:
Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
Durp. Fixed the ad locations to ensure it would only show in my signature.

TO clarify on payments, I will take PayPal. If you can't use PayPal, I can take Stripe (it is a world-wide payment provider that you don't need to sign up for) or USD Coin.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back