What's new

Payeer Payment System on Bizdustry!

Why don't you like Payeer? It is one of the best payment processors and widely used by many people across the globe. It has much lower fees and a really great interface as far as I have read. I will soon create an account with them as my earnings grow but right now I am using Perfect Money.
I do not really have anything against payeer as a form of payment actually, I just want something I can use to hold my earnings and relax. I just love the USDT option to any other one listed above because of it stability in cryptocurrency.

I do not really have anything against payeer as a form of payment actually, I just want something I can use to hold my earnings and relax. I just love the USDT option to any other one listed above because of it stability in cryptocurrency.

Since you are interested in cryptocurrencies, you must know that USDT (Tether) is NOT a decentralized coin as far as I know. There was a point when even I decided to transfer all of my money to USDT. But I stopped because of the fact that it is not a decentralized coin.

Payeer come with little to know transactions fee, I love it but the fact that it not linked directly to our bank for withdrawal discouraged lots of people.

Bizdustry making payments to people's accounts through the use of either Litecoin or PayPal has taken care of a lot payment hassle people would have faced if it were only PayPal they pay with

I don't like withdrawal my earnings here in bizdusty on any other payments method that is not litecoin, cryptocurrency is the best a d easiest way to receive payments online. You can convert your litecoin to any other cryptocurrency of your choice

I believe the admin of the business will work on this and ensure that every body gets paid to the payment PLATFORMs that suits Their interest. You can also message the admin directly to notify them

The two options ( Litecoin and PayPal) are Okay. I would even love it if more crypto options such as Dogecoin and ADA are added to this payment option. As for Payeer, I have never used it and so I cannot comment on it.
It will also be better if more crypto currency can be added to the website. But dogecoin that you mentioned has a higher transaction fee compare to litcoin. Binance coin and tron is better but people don't use tron coin. So binance coin is a better coin to use and any other low fee coin

Payeer payment system is actually a good payment system but I think you should call the attention of the admin to the issue. With that it will be very fast for them to include the payment system

I think for those intending to want to get paid in payeer, there is an admin of bizdustry that has said you can reach out to him to make such payment arrangements

Paypal is professional, legit, and safer than any other wallet; I prefer to have a safe wallet, even fees. In addition, you can buy anything that you want through Paypal, and this feature won't find it in Skrill or Payeer, and that's the difference.
Sometimes when I have a balance in Payeer, I start looking at how to exchange it to benefit from the money.
It is true that paypal is actually a professional legit and safer ways for one to receive money online than any other wallet but the truth is that the platinum has put a lot of conditions for users especially from third tier countries not to be able to make use of it.

Right now there are two payments system here on BIZDUSTRY that is Paypal and you can withdraw in Litcoin wallet
so besides this, there should be a new payment system also that is Payeer?.
I will be happy if Bizdustry management can implement payeer as another payment processor options to withdraw our money on the website. Because payeer is easy to use with low transaction fees compared to PayPal and some other payment processor that are available

I'll be happier if there was a direct payment to bank system (even if it means to pay extra biznotes or a service charge). Reason being that crypto transactions has been banned in my country. Any attempt to buy or transact will land one in trouble

Right now there are two payments system here on BIZDUSTRY that is Paypal and you can withdraw in Litcoin wallet
so besides this, there should be a new payment system also that is Payeer?.
Recently the staff team member, Anis announced that they have added payeer and perfect money. I think this is a very good development.

The two options ( Litecoin and PayPal) are Okay. I would even love it if more crypto options such as Dogecoin and ADA are added to this payment option. As for Payeer, I have never used it and so I cannot comment on it.
In as much as I agree with you that like on a pal are very ok options for one to receive money from this platform I would also say that the addition of payeer to the payment options on this website is a good development because there are situations where by some members do not have people currency or PayPal so they can request for payeer.

This is actually going to be a very good solution and I am glad that the business meeting looked into it and I've actually brought in an option for their users to withdraw through payeer wallet.

you won't see a wallet doesn't consume fees like Payeer however the problem of this wallet isn't useful like Paypal

Isn't Payeer better than Paypal when it comes to fees? I think Paypal charges a lot of fees but Payeer only charges 0.5 percent fees on internal transactions and this is quite low. What do you say?

Isn't Payeer better than Paypal when it comes to fees? I think Paypal charges a lot of fees but Payeer only charges 0.5 percent fees on internal transactions and this is quite low. What do you say?
You can't say which one is better; it depends on your utilization; if you're using crypto too much and you find ways to spend your balance, then choose Payeer; however, if you buy clothes or whatever from the international companies, then you should use Paypal because 99% from the sites accept it.

For me, I have them both, and sometimes I use Payeer, and sometimes Paypal

I don't really know much about payeer payment system because people does not use it like PayPal and cryptocurrency. But I think it is good for some people.

I don't really know much about payeer payment system because people does not use it like PayPal and cryptocurrency. But I think it is good for some people.

Payeer is actually much better than PayPal because it is not at all strict like Paypal. Paypal is, however, much more secure. This is because Paypal payments are reversible when a dispute is filed at their dispute center.

I love payeer and I wouldn't mind being paid through Payeer because the fees are quite low and you could also make use of the funds on binance if you have to.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back