What's new

Payeer Payment System on Bizdustry!

I'm simply happy that I have actually the Litecoin
choice
right below to utilize rather than PayPal. When it comes to Payeer, it could be a great
choice
for those that can't utilize PayPal or even Litecoin. I viewed that lots of peoppe likewise choose Payeer, however it doesn't help me.

This is not true at all. There are many online exchangers that offer the exchanging services. We can easily convert Payeer cash to our local currencies. however, it depends on what country you live in.
That is why I said that cryptocurrency mode of payment is the most popular one HERE. A lot of people are very much interested in receiving their payments in cryptocurrency because they can easily converted to our local currency.

That is why I said that cryptocurrency mode of payment is the most popular one HERE. A lot of people are very much interested in receiving their payments in cryptocurrency because they can easily converted to our local currency.

It is good to see that cryptocurrencies are now used across the world as a payment method. Things would have been much better if the world adopted crypto much earlier in time. The big problem was that Bitcoin and many other cryptocurrencies were invested at a much later time.

I think Bizdustry can also start using pay to pay people that will prefer that method of payment because I can tell you that a lot of people are fed up with PayPal.
I agree with you, because not every country uses PayPal there are so many online jobs I wanted to do but the issue is that the payment is through PayPal but if you can introduce pay to pay people it will nice

I agree with you, because not every country uses PayPal there are so many online jobs I wanted to do but the issue is that the payment is through PayPal but if you can introduce pay to pay people it will nice

The unavailability of paypal has caused a lots of troubles for many people. However, I salute the admin of bizdustry for providing us with many payment options in here. Bizdustry is now also using Perfect Money to pay members. That's great! Long Live Bizdustry!

It is good to see that cryptocurrencies are now used across the world as a payment method. Things would have been much better if the world adopted crypto much earlier in time. The big problem was that Bitcoin and many other cryptocurrencies were invested at a much later time.
Yes cryptocurrency is adopted by most people in the world but that is not official. If cryptocurrency is accepted as a general mode of payment the price of cryptocurrency could have moved to and unbelievably high price.

Yes cryptocurrency is adopted by most people in the world but that is not official. If cryptocurrency is accepted as a general mode of payment the price of cryptocurrency could have moved to and unbelievably high price.

The big problem is that the price of cryptocurrencies are insanely volatile in nature. Right now, the crypto market is crashing because many countries are banning it and miners are facing many difficulties. This was not the case last year.

Well it is true that paypal is the most popular method of receiving payment online and if any other company where to introduce a better option than PayPal that almost all Westside will adopt as a method of payment then it will be a very nice thing.

Well it is true that paypal is the most popular method of receiving payment online and if any other company where to introduce a better option than PayPal that almost all Westside will adopt as a method of payment then it will be a very nice thing.

Since paypal does not support most of the countries, I believe it is the best opportunity for African and Asian site owners to create a site that is specifically for Asians and Africans. They can hire writers and pay them through other means such as Perfect Money, Payeer, etc. Don't you think it is a good idea?

The big problem is that the price of cryptocurrencies are insanely volatile in nature. Right now, the crypto market is crashing because many countries are banning it and miners are facing many difficulties. This was not the case last year.
I know that is true and china are not even helping in the crypto space because most of the cryptocurrencies investors and miners are in China, if they band cryptocurrency there will be a serious drop.

Since paypal does not support most of the countries, I believe it is the best opportunity for African and Asian site owners to create a site that is specifically for Asians and Africans. They can hire writers and pay them through other means such as Perfect Money, Payeer, etc. Don't you think it is a good idea?
This is a wonderful idea and I feel that if it is don't then most people would not rely on paypal anymore for most of their online payment reception because this new ID there would be the most beautiful idea full Africans and Asians to receive funds online.

I know that is true and china are not even helping in the crypto space because most of the cryptocurrencies investors and miners are in China, if they band cryptocurrency there will be a serious drop.

This is why I said that mining should only be done in a country where the government does not plan to ban cryptocurrencies ever in the future. Mining has a great future in countries where the government believes that mining can bring benefits to people and they also offer cheap electricity,.

I wish Payeer could be added back as an option for payment on Bizdustry because in my country, PayPal is restricted and I don't know how to trade via Litecoin.

I wish Payeer could be added back as an option for payment on Bizdustry because in my country, PayPal is restricted and I don't know how to trade via Litecoin.
Payeer and perfectmoney are already added here but I guess it's not available yet since the last message from the admin. You can trade crypto in localbitcoins or paxful for fiat money.

Payeer is one of the best payment methods depite the fact I've never used it but I heard a lot from people testifying about it.i normally used litecoin to withdraw my online earnings.

Right now there are two payments system here on BIZDUSTRY that is Paypal and you can withdraw in Litcoin wallet
so besides this, there should be a new payment system also that is Payeer?.
I don't see the need for another payment method because it is not necessary ,I really thanks the admin of this group for giving us a perfect payment method that is accepted in Every Continent of the world, if PayPal account is not accepted in your location then cryptocurrency will be accepted.

I think payeer is available even in the countries where paypal is not available, therefore, it can be better payment option for the users on bizdustry. best thing about payeer is you can receive fiat currency as well as crypto currency.

Payeer and perfectmoney are already added here but I guess it's not available yet since the last message from the admin. You can trade crypto in localbitcoins or paxful for fiat money.
I dont think so what I know is that payeer is added here and I think perfectmoney is also added but I dont know if the admin started processing payment to payeer thou there is a thread I read that say you must donate your biznote to Annies to get payeer and I think if am not wrong that comes with extra 200biznote if am not wrong

Please I really appreciate the admin for trying to make the payment method more than one means,but I will really love to know which is more convenient to use

Right now there are two payments system here on BIZDUSTRY that is Paypal and you can withdraw in Litcoin wallet
so besides this, there should be a new payment system also that is Payeer?.

I don't know if payeer is used so much in general, I use it but rarely. paypal is my strength. but when you enter a forum you are interested and adapt to the payment methods. after you find on the internet how to transfer from one place to another.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back