What's new

Payeer Payment System on Bizdustry!

Right now there are two payments system here on BIZDUSTRY that is Paypal and you can withdraw in Litcoin wallet
so besides this, there should be a new payment system also that is Payeer?.
You are saying there should be , its a welcoming and a good development since PayPal is not friendly to African countries , so apart from withdrawing in litecoin , I beleieve payer should be accepted.

You are saying there should be , its a welcoming and a good development since PayPal is not friendly to African countries , so apart from withdrawing in litecoin , I beleieve payer should be accepted.
yes payeer is best wallet and easy to access to use. i use it for years and its really good to keep your crypto as well as dollars.

yes payeer is best wallet and easy to access to use. i use it for years and its really good to keep your crypto as well as dollars.
Yes that seems to be true I like payeer its very easy to use any transaction that you carried out with them is always easy and its come with low fee,but here at bizdustry I think since I have seen an exchanger that can exchange my fund direction to my bank account then I dont use payeer

What I like about Payeer is the fact that apart from trading in cryptocurrencies, you can also trade in fiat currencies online just by using the Payeer platform. Payeer has a really great future.

What I like about Payeer is the fact that apart from trading in cryptocurrencies, you can also trade in fiat currencies online just by using the Payeer platform. Payeer has a really great future.
yes it has great feature and its very easy to use so i request admin to add it as payment system here. it will very easy than paypal and we can trade in payeer with that money.

Is Payeer a universal payment platform like Paypal? If the fees are much lower than Paypal then Payeer can be a good alternative for Paypal. If only I could trust crypto then I probably would be getting the payouts in crypto just to avoid the high transaction fees of Paypal. My impression of Payeer is for Indians only.
Payeer payment is globally now and is a general way of making payments to people which is alternative to PayPal, the payment was just introduced by the admin of bizdustry.

yes it has great feature and its very easy to use so i request admin to add it as payment system here. it will very easy than paypal and we can trade in payeer with that money.

Yes, payeer also a extremely low transaction fees and there are many exchangers that also work with payeer. I do not think that you need a bank account to use Payeer. You can exchange payeer Cash to Western Union also.

Yes, payeer also a extremely low transaction fees and there are many exchangers that also work with payeer. I do not think that you need a bank account to use Payeer. You can exchange payeer Cash to Western Union also.
yes you are right and i always use my payeer account for another ptc sites to cash out my money. they are doing very well and payeer exchange also very good with low transaction fee.

yes you are right and i always use my payeer account for another ptc sites to cash out my money. they are doing very well and payeer exchange also very good with low transaction fee.

You need to be really careful when depositing money with paid to Click sites. Most of such kind of sites are fraudulent and they close without any warning or returning back the invested money.

You need to be really careful when depositing money with paid to Click sites. Most of such kind of sites are fraudulent and they close without any warning or returning back the invested money.
some ptc site are scam its a clear sign that they are scam because I can remember back then when I started working online some site scam me for my hard earn money and mostly the ptc site

Yes you are right Even though the PayPal has been ban here in my country, but I am glad that litecoin is available, I use it sometimes to withdraw.

Yes you are right Even though the PayPal has been ban here in my country, but I am glad that litecoin is available, I use it sometimes to withdraw.
Paypal is the best payment processor I have ever see its one of the best website which anyone can use to receive payment they are very secure but in my country we hardly use any service from paypal,payeer and perfectmoney is alternate now in my country

Even if PayPal starts conducting business in my country, I would still like getting paid through cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies are far more convenient to use as compared to PayPal. I really do not even know why people still use PayPal when we have cryptocurrencies!

Right now there are two payments system here on BIZDUSTRY that is Paypal and you can withdraw in Litcoin wallet
I think it would be a good option for those who are not comfortable with PayPal. I am comfortable with the litecoin option here on Bizdustry. I think payeer charges lesser fees as compared to PayPal.

I personally will be glad if such method is not considered. this is because alot of people are not used to such methods and even if they are, there terms and conditions are very stressful.

Most of the paid to click websites online are scam , at least 85% of them are scam , i have worked on at least two of them for over two months and i couldn't make anything out of it in the end.
some ptc site are scam its a clear sign that they are scam because I can remember back then when I started working online some site scam me for my hard earn money and mostly the ptc site

I believe that the management is constantly reviewing things that is going to benefit them and that of their customers so if a lot of people demand for it then they might as well add it.

I think it would be good development. I think PayPal does not work in the all the countries, payeer would be a good alternative for people in such places who don't want to get paid via Litecoin

For me I am already comfortable with the two methods of cashing out that is the PayPal and through litecoin wallet however, a third payment gateway being payeer if added it's not bad.
Because it's good to have different options so that a wide range of different walks of lives of the people can be covered

Payeer payment system is not popular in this part of the world but I think it is mostly good for people in Asia and other parts of the world. Receiving my money in cryptocurrency is so good.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back