What's new

Paid to comment

The only website that I used to comment on to get paid is this platform known as Bizdustry because the others that I have tried have proven not to be so genuine as they would want us to think that they are. Bizdustry is high above all of them.

It is usually on forums like bizdustry here that you see people post tasks in the market place for others to comment on their YouTube videos. I don't know of other methods m

There are several websites that pays you to comment on their platform. I always tell people to learn digital skills because they can't make things normal amount of money commenting on some websites. Even though, there are some that pays you reasonable amount of money.

Its hard to find sites that pays you to comment and post but you can still find clients that might need that service for their websites or blogs on freelancing sites

To the best of my knowledge regarding the get paid to comment on videos platforms, I don't think there is any such platform out there as far as I'm concerned. You might not find any.

There are several websites that pays you to comment on their platform. I always tell people to learn digital skills because they can't make things normal amount of money commenting on some websites. Even though, there are some that pays you reasonable amount of money.
Paid to write has become a major source of income. People who have good writing skills earn by drafting editorial or articles. And the payment is also very lucrative. There are many sites whch offers good incentives.

Paid to comment sites are quite the buzz as many keep coming out and the former keep improving to retain it's users, bizdustry is a good example of such sites, with consistency one could make a dollar a day

I think there are other sites that are offering these services of paid to post a comment on their site,but most of the issue is to find them out,but this platform i have been involve in have been very ok for me since i joined.

I have been working on forums with paid posting like Bizdustry. For every comment I earn coins and for every new thread I also earn more coins. However, the threads in Bizdustry are not paid for now but hoping that it will get the usual rewards again soon. But with the comments it is almost unlimited that you can earn more than $1 in a day.

I believe there should be such sites. Though i think this looks more like an review kind of job where you get paid to give reviews on books or articles and the likes and maybe videos might still be among tho.

Talking about website that requires commenting, I just heard about trendri now and the reviews I read about it are nice but I am sure one stands to make more money with youtube.

Personally, I think there should some platforms offering such services but I just can't point out any one now. But you can do more findings online as there are lots of resources on so many different topics. That is just my opinion.

There are many sites that pays you to comment on their videos and articles on Facebook , Twitter , instagram , and YouTube, sites like picoworker and some other sites.
I am also a member at picoworkers and the website is doing good. I also joined Microworkers. They are both micro job website and I think this is what the starter of this thread is looking for. Like he said that he want website that he will earn from commenting on there post.

Talking about website that requires commenting, I just heard about trendri now and the reviews I read about it are nice but I am sure one stands to make more money with youtube.
Trendri is really great, you should try it out. You get paid a reasonable amount for making a maximum of 15 posts per day. You also get paid when you post threads and when other people comment on your threads.

Trendri is really great, you should try it out. You get paid a reasonable amount for making a maximum of 15 posts per day. You also get paid when you post threads and when other people comment on your threads.
15 post a day? Could you please shed more light as to how much I can be making from posting or commenting fifteen posts a day maybe I could have trendri added to my online earning platforms

So trendri only pay for the first fifteen comment per day, information is knowledge , i wonder and dont know why i dont get paid after 50post, now i know exactly what the problem is.

Bizdustry and forums, in general, are paying for writing posts. Also, you can create a blog for yourself and write some quality articles there, and over time you can rely on Adsence to make money better than you work on sites.

Bizdustry and forums, in general, are paying for writing posts. Also, you can create a blog for yourself and write some quality articles there, and over time you can rely on Adsence to make money better than you work on sites.
Please I have been trying to create my own blog because I already have some articles I wanted to published, I have a friend that wanted to help me but hes busy at the moment, I hope creating a blog is not that difficult?

Well, the web is a wide spot where even most yes when you search it's hard to track down the right answer, I know there are a lot of paid to post destinations out there that truly pay their individuals, you simply need to track down the right one that suits your taste. Despite the fact that it's difficult to be effectively included in these paid-to-post sites since in such a case that you don't have great substance to post most occasions you will be screened out or you will not be paid by any means. So continue to look or better still ask companions. Be that as it may, to me for the time being bizdustry has been my main paid-to-post site.

Please I have been trying to create my own blog because I already have some articles I wanted to published, I have a friend that wanted to help me but hes busy at the moment, I hope creating a blog is not that difficult?
Definitely not; everyone can create a blog in less than 5 minutes; just write on Youtube "how to create a blog," and you will find resources to get started.
I wish you the best^^

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back