What's new

Paid to comment

In the past I was on a lot of forums and blogs were was paid to comment. I was earning upto 10 cents per comment. However, the sites that offered commenting jobs are gone

There are many websites that pays for commenting on people's posts or articles. Simply of you engage more people, you can earn more by commenting. Uptrennd, read cash noise.cash are such platforms that pays you for posting and comments.
Out of all the website that pays people for commenting on people's post or articles this platform is the only one that I am currently working on for now because it is more convenient for me and the pay is quite decent.

I don't know about paid t comment sites, however, in the past there were postloop and the forum wheel where you could earn by posting comments on blogs and forums. Postloop is dead, where as the forum wheel is dying, there are no too many active forums on the forum wheel.
👆 You said that right, and Forum Wheel can only be saved if Ken were to come back. I don’t know who is running the place now but they seem invisible.

Their are some micro task sites that has options of watching YouTube videos, and dropping comments on them to earn some incentive. Picoworkers, micro workers etc, simply do that.

I'm sure it's a bit tougher these days, but are there any places that pay you to comment on videos and articles? I know with YouTube and any other big time service, that we won't be able to work there, but maybe there are sites that need comments, and other places that don't monitor comments like YouTube and other sites do.

Any suggestions?
Yes there are sites that pay you for liking and commenting on video and articles. I know of noise.cash and picowoker and I have done tasks on both sites. The pay is not much though.

Trendri is a legit platform where you can get paid to comment and it always pays on time. I have earned some money there and I have been able to withdraw my cash there. You can give it a try and also provide your feedback in here.

Platforms like readcash, noiscash, uptrend and a hos of others out there can pay you for the engagements your posts get form fellow forum members. You can try those platforms

I think this site is a site that pays for comment as well. Likewise forumcoin and bearmoneyforum pays as well. Trust me, if you can be on these three forum, you'll enjoy yourself.

I think this site is a site that pays for comment as well. Likewise forumcoin and bearmoneyforum pays as well. Trust me, if you can be on these three forum, you'll enjoy yourself.
But he as to have the power and courage to be there because making posts and comments doesn't come cheap for some people. But truth be told, he can make good money on all of these platforms

There are many websites out there that pay for you to comment on videos and articles and believe me they were very interestingly and amazingly. I don't know how I manage but I'm deeply in love with this kind of work and I don't wish to stop anytime soon

👆 You said that right, and Forum Wheel can only be saved if Ken were to come back. I don’t know who is running the place now but they seem invisible.
Ken sold the site to another person. The one who is running the forum must be busy with something else therefore, the forum looks like ghost town.

Ken sold the site to another person. The one who is running the forum must be busy with something else therefore, the forum looks like ghost town.
👻 You said it.
What a shame, because that place ROCKED. One of the best sites I’ve ever worked for. I remember such a variety of forums to choose from too. Some were downright freaky but I kinda liked them. Something to kinda stir up your day.
😜😅

This days their are enough posting packages you can get hired with, as a freelancer. You'll see clients who offer that, ability to bid well will offer you the gig.

Even postloop. They also seem to be doing fine in hose early days they were around and all of a sudden They just start disfuctioning as if they all had a meeting back then to misbehave

Even postloop. They also seem to be doing fine in hose early days they were around and all of a sudden They just start disfuctioning as if they all had a meeting back then to misbehave
Hahaa “a meeting to misbehave”..
I like that. Yep, Postloop was awesome until they turned into Postpoop
😮
Couldn’t resist 🙂🙃

I don't know much about platforms that pay you to make comments on videos. But there where some sites that did diceived people into thinking they can get paid to whatch videos. They're just scam

There are many sites that pays you to comment on their videos and articles on Facebook , Twitter , instagram , and YouTube, sites like picoworker and some other sites.
Pay to comment is what is trending on every site now there are so many numerous P2 comments site that one can work on in money everyday.

These days there are not many sites where you can leave comment and earn money. There are only few legit paid to comment sites and earning chances are limited

Concerning paid to comment. Well, I don't think platform like YouTube that pays or reward after making comments exist. The best platform so far with my experience is this platform we are on, bizdustry is good and satisfactory as they get to keep to promise
True and in most cases, the comments are usually lies and not the true feelings of the poster, because they are following the rules of the site that says give a positive comment. Which would endup misleading others. That was how i downloaded a app some time back that had only positive reviews only to find out it was total and complete rubbish.

👻 You said it.
What a shame, because that place ROCKED. One of the best sites I’ve ever worked for. I remember such a variety of forums to choose from too. Some were downright freaky but I kinda liked them. Something to kinda stir up your day.
😜😅
The forum whee begin o suffer when the forum owners stopped the site from renewing. That was because despite good payment, the users were creating low quality posts

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back