What's new

Paid to comment

I think there should be such websites like you asked although I dont know of any of such websites so I cant actually share but I think if you made enough research you would definitely find some.

I don't understand your question. But if you mean websites that pay you for commenting. Then bizdustry.com should be on your top list because I have substantial amount from commenting on it.

I think there is, because there is a lot of website that pay by commenting on their videos or writing on their website and you get paid like YouTube or survey site.

Among the sites that pay you for commenting and posting are GPT sites. There are many sites like these, where they send you to do tasks like the ones you describe and pay you for it, we have the case of Picoworkers, where I am currently.

There are many ways to earn from posting on the internet as new businesses keep springing up, one can even decide to go for more profitable ventures after considering it with other forms of earning money.

I doubt very much if there are any paid to comment platforms for videos out there. I have never seen one. Except for paid to post platforms like the bizdustry and trendri and the likes. I don't know much of any other out there for commenting on videos

I've not come across any sites that pay you to post on social sites but I'm sure they are out there. I think you need to be more discrete about it though as social platforms tend to take a dim view of it and prefer natural organic content as opposed to paid content as it devalues the site. It does make me wonder if there a sites that promote this kind of thing though. Maybe I'll look.

I detest those three tasks you just mentioned. I don't see myself earning anything work my sacrifice online. Such kind of earnings can't even buy me cheeseburger nor buy data plan for me.
I agree with you on this. Some of those sites are just mere ripoffs because the pay is so low that you can hardly make any use of the funds you get there.

I agree with you on this. Some of those sites are just mere ripoffs because the pay is so low that you can hardly make any use of the funds you get there.
And the number one among the notable site i never get to earn from is surveys. I never get to earn penny from surveys that's why i don't count on it again as a means of earning online.

Their are vloggers that employ posters to post on their YouTube channel and earn some some incentive. They just want to improve their blogging site impression and reaction rate.

And the number one among the notable site i never get to earn from is surveys. I never get to earn penny from surveys that's why i don't count on it again as a means of earning online.
Surveys have their days and it even needs a bit of luck. There are days that I answer more than two surveys on Afrisight @ over $2 and some times, I could go more than 3 days without any one and just stick with other things till I get one again.

There are many site or websites which pay alot of people post I have also been engaging and enjoying those site such as bizdustry, forumcoin and many other sites which pay but is advisable you make a research about it if you really wish to enjoyed.

Making comments is the main earning method in most forums and paid to write sites. There are so many of them available including forum coin, Bizdustry, Beer money forum and Trendri, among others. All you need to do is to provide high quality posts and you will earn.

Besides Bizdustry there are others sites that reward you for commenting as Forum Coin , Noise cash , Trendri and Uptrennd and may be there are sites we don't discover them yet .

Surveys have their days and it even needs a bit of luck. There are days that I answer more than two surveys on Afrisight @ over $2 and some times, I could go more than 3 days without any one and just stick with other things till I get one again.
I'm happy that it works well for you. At least your Monty earnings around surveys can go up to $30-$40 a month. Here in my country it doesn't even come at all, talk more of earning $2 from a single survey quiz.

I'm happy that it works well for you. At least your Monty earnings around surveys can go up to $30-$40 a month. Here in my country it doesn't even come at all, talk more of earning $2 from a single survey quiz.
That never happens because there are times I don't catch the Survey before it gets full. The most I have realized in a month is about $20 and that would take constantly checking for the surveys throughout the month.

Your question is not clear to me but if you mean websites that pays peoples to make comments then I believe a number of them are existing including bizdustry which I have an average knowledge about it operations and it payment.

That never happens because there are times I don't catch the Survey before it gets full. The most I have realized in a month is about $20 and that would take constantly checking for the surveys throughout the month.
I understand your message, it doesn't come often, but the ones that comes your way, you execute them well and earn your fair share. Making $20 a month is a reasonable amount i must say, cos you didn't do much to earn it. I believe you're from top tier country, this one surveys work good for you.

I know there are some paid to post site that actually pays you to comment on videos but I'm not interested in such site because 90% of them are scam and I only concentrate on one of the most trusted paid to post site bizdustry,most of the paid to post site I've been trying in the past are not reliable as bizdustry.

I'm sure it's a bit tougher these days, but are there any places that pay you to comment on videos and articles? I know with YouTube and any other big time service, that we won't be able to work there, but maybe there are sites that need comments, and other places that don't monitor comments like YouTube and other sites do.

Any suggestions?
I have not seen any of these websites in my time looking for them and those that i have seen have turned out to be a scam. If you look on the marketplace section in forums however you will see that some people advertise rewards to comment and view their video and so you can do this to earn.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back