What's new

On How Many Article Writing Sites Are You Working Right now?

At present I am working at just two article writing websites. The reason is that I want to have enough time to do some of other side projects I have that are likely to bring in more money in the future.

Last edited:
At present I am working at just to article writing websites. the reason is that I want to have enough time to do some of other side projects I have that are likely to bring in more money in the future.
I am even looking for an opportunity to write high-quality content for money but I don't just want to write it to website because their payment rate is always so low compared to all your time and research you will do to bring out good quality information.

Getting paid to write articles is one of the best ways to make money online. You provide high-quality articles to people and people pay you for that. There are many people who are looking for great content for theri website and this is why there are many online platforms where clients can request for an article. For examplem, there is Upwork, Fiverr, etc. But it can be a tiresome job to work on severla sites when you get too many orders. So, On How Many Article Writing Sites Are You Working Right now?

I don't work on any site like this to post articles, but I work on some forums like this. :) and I'm paid for posts. also in this field falls, as you keep posting certain things.

I don't work on any site like this to post articles, but I work on some forums like this. :) and I'm paid for posts. also in this field falls, as you keep posting certain things.

I think we can make good money posting on forums and we can make money on Forums in a regular way. When it comes to making money by writing articles, we need to wait for customers to place orders.

I think we can make good money posting on forums and we can make money on Forums in a regular way. When it comes to making money by writing articles, we need to wait for customers to place orders.

maybe you are better paid on sites for articles, but I prefer the freedom on the forums ... I post, they post immediately and I am paid for it. I'm not waiting and I'm not looking for anyone ...

I have discovered three more article writing websites which I can sell my expertise as a writer. On these two platforms majority of the major site owners I'm looking for a writer that will produce content for their blogs on full-time basis.

At present I am working at just two article writing websites. The reason is that I want to have enough time to do some of other side projects I have that are likely to bring in more money in the future.

So what are those article writing sites and do they also welcome freelancers from countries where people do not speak English?

Currently, I am only posting on forums. It is easier to earn from forums compared to article sites. If I want to earn from articles, I need to do an intense research and then write article, it will take hours and yet, there is no guarantee that I will earn.

I'm not working on any writting site currently and i do not have one but i am still working on my writting skills and it would be a great advantage for me if i can find a good one

I am currently exploring the new platform of the old content mill I used to write for in my early days of online earning. It is not as homey as it once was and they are now requiring writers to bid for projects. I hope to recover lost grounds as this site can still provide decent money when other online earning opportunities are down. I also miss writing full-length ebooks and blog articles. My writing skill is beginning to rust.

I'm not working on any writting site currently and i do not have one but i am still working on my writting skills and it would be a great advantage for me if i can find a good one

Well, due to a lack of proper payment structure and low-payments, even I have also stopped taking custom article writing orders right now. I am only providing pre-written content right now.

I am not into writing article in any site,but writting article tends to be hard for some people, because it needs good content article, which will make the person earn lot of money.

Because of time constraints and my ability to match the demands of those sites, I have only participated in a few. I've participated in pay to write, which I found to be both interesting and motivating in that it encourages me to improve my writing talents.

Because of time constraints and my ability to match the demands of those sites, I have only participated in a few. I've participated in pay to write, which I found to be both interesting and motivating in that it encourages me to improve my writing talents.
Like which particular website are you talking about,I work back then with Iwritter and edusson both of them pays me better but sometime ago iwritter stop accepting members from my country I think now am working with writter bay and edusson

I am not into writing article in any site,but writting article tends to be hard for some people, because it needs good content article, which will make the person earn lot of money.

Yes, certainly it is not at all easy to write an article each and every day, especially high-quality content. I have written high-quality, informative content for just $2, can you even think?

Yes, certainly it is not at all easy to write an article each and every day, especially high-quality content. I have written high-quality, informative content for just $2, can you even think?
Seriously it seems not to be easy,after spending your time modifying it and at the end you earn only $2,I won't even try it,but are you still into doing that?

I have tried many times to join writing sites but I failed in application , I think that I need to improve my writig skills before trying again .

I have tried many times to join writing sites but I failed in application , I think that I need to improve my writig skills before trying again .

Most of the time, many job sites reject the application because they require you to be a native English speaker or be exceptionally great at writing in English language. Why don;t you try to learn English and improve your writing skills? This way you will reduce your chances of getting rejected at online freelancing sites.

Currently i'm not working on any article writing site. I've heard article writing psys alot but i feel it's something one has to have passion about in order to do well.

Most of the time, many job sites reject the application because they require you to be a native English speaker or be exceptionally great at writing in English language. Why don;t you try to learn English and improve your writing skills? This way you will reduce your chances of getting rejected at online freelancing sites.
And I think that forums as Bizdustry are a great place to improve our English , I really feel that my language get better and better , I will try to apply again for sure .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back