What's new

On How Many Article Writing Sites Are You Working Right now?

Getting paid to write articles is one of the best ways to make money online. You provide high-quality articles to people and people pay you for that. There are many people who are looking for great content for theri website and this is why there are many online platforms where clients can request for an article. For examplem, there is Upwork, Fiverr, etc. But it can be a tiresome job to work on severla sites when you get too many orders. So, On How Many Article Writing Sites Are You Working Right now?
I don't write articles to get paid for it but rather what I do is just to work on pay to post website like this one but I am planning to start writing articles cuz from what I have seen about articles online I don't think that it is difficult to write an article.

I wrote articles for a site long time ago. The reward wasn't too high per article. It took me even an hour to write the article, so I decided to stop writing them for the respective site. My dream was to write articles and earn high amounts of cash from it, but I have realized there is much competition on this market. There are really talented writers, who deserve to earn much cash for their work.

I am planning to write for scooper articles now and I will be contacting them today because I have no job. I think the requirements for accepting articles is quite tough on scooper articles and they reject most of the articles that are submitted to their platform.

For the meantime I work on bizdustry and crowdsurf transcription site for now. I wish to work with appen.com but I haven't accepted their job offer for a very longtime due to some reasons.
Bizdustry is the only platform that I am currently working on when you come to pay to post website and also article writing website although I am not writing articles on the platform right now but I am planning to start writing very soon.

Bizdustry is the only platform that I am currently working on when you come to pay to post website and also article writing website although I am not writing articles on the platform right now but I am planning to start writing very soon.

Have you ever read or heard about scooper articles? I have read that they are an article writing website that are available in Africa and Pakistan. I will be applying there soon and I just hope that I will get paid there. I will contact them today.

Have you ever read or heard about scooper articles? I have read that they are an article writing website that are available in Africa and Pakistan. I will be applying there soon and I just hope that I will get paid there. I will contact them today.
I have actually heard of scooper articles and it was introduced to me as an application not even a website although I think it's actually a website and they also have an application. I only use it to read news not trying to write application there so I don't know how it is there.

Well currently I work in only few written articles site which I generate ot of considerable amount of money this site includes the bizdustry which work on everyday and the cash timr forum this is because i sees it as not time consuming.

I have actually heard of scooper articles and it was introduced to me as an application not even a website although I think it's actually a website and they also have an application. I only use it to read news not trying to write application there so I don't know how it is there.

Yes, even I have noticed that it is somewhat related to news. I think it is an African website, but it also allows members from certain countries like Pakistan. Fortyunately, I am from pakistan and I think I can join their platform sooner. Let's see what happens! :)

I'm always wanted to write an article where I would be paid well but I haven't seen such good site like that. The only site I know which is forumcoin, I'm yet to become an article writer there.

i am not into article writing at the moment, but I do know that article writing is very lucrative and one can do it either as part-time or full time job. One article can go for as high as $10 or even more and that is a huge amount at the end of the month. It is just my opinion.

I have am about to start my article classes it is an online class,once am through with the class I will start working different article site

Even though i am not into article writing at the moment, but I do know that article writing is very lucrative and one can do it either as part-time or full time job. One article can go for as high as $10 or even more and that is a huge amount at the end of the month. It is just my opinion.
Of course yes, there are some kind of articles that are cost well over $30 to $50 and even more. I have written an article for $20 for one of my clients on Seoclerks.

I'm currently not working on an article writing site. I worked for one last year but I had to quit because the task became more tedious and our entitlement was drastically reduced.

Well I work.on only few written articles that is the bizdustry and the cash time forum this is because I see working on so many writing articles as very stressful and alot of time is required in other to perform the task effectively.

Getting paid to write articles is one of the best ways to make money online. You provide high-quality articles to people and people pay you for that. There are many people who are looking for great content for theri website and this is why there are many online platforms where clients can request for an article. For examplem, there is Upwork, Fiverr, etc. But it can be a tiresome job to work on severla sites when you get too many orders. So, On How Many Article Writing Sites Are You Working Right now?
Just like you said writing article can be tiresome when you have several site order, that is why you need some good writer to work with you, because some are good writer but don't know how to market their skill, I just started writing articles

Yes, even I have noticed that it is somewhat related to news. I think it is an African website, but it also allows members from certain countries like Pakistan. Fortyunately, I am from pakistan and I think I can join their platform sooner. Let's see what happens! :)
If you really feel that the website or the application would be of great help to you then you can by all means join them to better your life but as for me I do not think that I can do anything regarding article writing so I will pass for that.

I'm always wanted to write an article where I would be paid well but I haven't seen such good site like that. The only site I know which is forumcoin, I'm yet to become an article writer there.
I have heard alot about this forumcoin, how does it work? Is it a site for writing articles and can you write on anything? Or it is a site based on just a specific topic. I would love to check it out and see if I can work there though.

Well I work.on only few written articles that is the bizdustry and the cash time forum this is because I see working on so many writing articles as very stressful and alot of time is required in other to perform the task effectively.
Writing articles it's a very difficult task to do and that is why any website that you will be writing articles for would be willing to pay you well more than you can ever be paid for writing on a get paid to post forum.

If you really feel that the website or the application would be of great help to you then you can by all means join them to better your life but as for me I do not think that I can do anything regarding article writing so I will pass for that.

I no longer plan to write for scooper article. It looks like that the website is now posting offensive material instead of informative material. I think it would be a better idea to search for much better websites rather than writing for such kind of site.

I am working on three different website at present to write content in order to make money. Only one of them that is my own and this is the niche site I established few months ago.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back