What's new

On How Many Article Writing Sites Are You Working Right now?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Getting paid to write articles is one of the best ways to make money online. You provide high-quality articles to people and people pay you for that. There are many people who are looking for great content for theri website and this is why there are many online platforms where clients can request for an article. For examplem, there is Upwork, Fiverr, etc. But it can be a tiresome job to work on severla sites when you get too many orders. So, On How Many Article Writing Sites Are You Working Right now?

I'm not working on any article writing site neither do I have am article writing gig anywhere,but I'm trying to brush up my article writing skills

@Good-Person
Well, I am sincere. As a beginner, I was looking for a pay-to-write site very easy to use, with which I could start writing articles as a newbie and so obviously, of not of excellent quality.
You would know to advise which of these would suit me?
Thank you in advance.

I started my online journey by writing articles, back then I was writing original content articles on read.cash though I am not a professional writer, but I am trying my best. But I nolonger write there though, so for now I do not work with any writing article sites.

I have involve myself in only few because of time factors and the ability to meet up to the demand of those site. I have engage in pay to write which I found it very interesting and encouraging in the sense that it makes me to develop my writing skills.

Article writing is paying but it would be better if one went into that niche with the idea of building one's own brand. For me though, I'll prefer to work as a copywriter - they're paid higher than the average content writer or I'll be a proofreader too

I just entroll on a platform for an online classes that has to do with article writing currently I am not write any article but I know of some paying article site.

There are a lot of them our there, with advantages and disadvantages. However, the top three for me is; Upwork, Fiverr and Freelancer, according to the highest grade. It's tougher to get into Upwork, unlike Fiverr and Freelancer. The last two are flexible and have high chances of giving newbies gigs.

Seoclerks, Upwork, Fiverr and Freelancer are the websites where you write article that I'm working currently but I'm not really focusing on all of them but I do get some work from them once in a while, so they are very profitable to work on.

Getting paid to write articles is one of the best ways to make money online. You provide high-quality articles to people and people pay you for that. There are many people who are looking for great content for theri website and this is why there are many online platforms where clients can request for an article. For examplem, there is Upwork, Fiverr, etc. But it can be a tiresome job to work on severla sites when you get too many orders. So, On How Many Article Writing Sites Are You Working Right now?
The main reson i joined this forum is to be able to sharpened my capacity in content writing,and i have not been engeged in a writing site yet,but hope to get involved soon.

Article writing is paying but it would be better if one went into that niche with the idea of building one's own brand. For me though, I'll prefer to work as a copywriter - they're paid higher than the average content writer or I'll be a proofreader too
I agree with this. Writing articles and stuff online gets you paid, but you will be greatly undervalued. That is why it is better to become a master and source your skills to people who will pay a good amount for it.

There is a lot of competition on these sites nowadays that even good and experienced writers can't make ends meet. For me, I'll go for social media clients, than fighting for clients on these sites.

I'm currently on Opera News Hub. The competition is tough there and it's not easy if you are not writing about trending topics. I just do it to sharpen my writing skills.

The main reson i joined this forum is to be able to sharpened my capacity in content writing,and i have not been engeged in a writing site yet,but hope to get involved soon.

Bizdustry offers you great opportunity to interact with people and also improve your writing skills. However, you must make sure that you do not post low-quality posts. You must have some sort of writing capability before you could start posting in here as Bizdustry requires you to have some knowledge of English language.

I am not working in any writing writing site right now except paid to post sites count as writing sites then I would say I am working with bizdustry and beermoney forum, I have gotten a referral link for forum coin but haven't had much time to check it out

I'm currently on Opera News Hub. The competition is tough there and it's not easy if you are not writing about trending topics. I just do it to sharpen my writing skills.

Opera News Hub is only for African members as far as I have read about it. I have tried searching for get paid to write sites and I found strong whispers. Unfortunately, such old websites are no longer paying writers as of now. I will be searching for more money making sites as of now and update this thread.

Bizdustry offers you great opportunity to interact with people and also improve your writing skills. However, you must make sure that you do not post low-quality posts. You must have some sort of writing capability before you could start posting in here as Bizdustry requires you to have some knowledge of English language.
That is ttrue about this forum,most of the things i learn about blockchain and cryptocurency and various business ideas and general knowledge,i got them from this platform.The platform is very educative and interactive as well.

I just entroll on a platform for an online classes that has to do with article writing currently I am not write any article but I know of some paying article site.

Seriously, is not really easy for you to work on websites where you are special to write high quality articles to get paid in the process because there are so many competition that is going on in such platforms.

Even though i am not into article writing at the moment, but I do know that article writing is very lucrative and one can do it either as part-time or full time job. One article can go for as high as $10 or even more and that is a huge amount at the end of the month. It is just my opinion.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back