What's new

On How Many Article Writing Sites Are You Working Right now?

I am at the moment not working on any article writing sites for now as Ia majorly concentrated on het paid to post writing platforms which are obviously not article based as they're created

Currently, I am not active on any writing sites. That's because I have a lot of sites and I have to regularly update my sites with fresh articles. However, I receive payment from the sites where I have posted articles in the past.

For now, I only write articles for forum coin. It does not pay much for this, but at least I can get paid there. I have tried many freelancing sites without much luck. So I will continue posting my articles in forum coin until I get a better deal.

I am a student,an article will be the best for me,but right now I'm not working on any article sites , many articles are not available in my country,but I liked writing articles.

I planned to work for iWriters but unfortunately, they are not accepting new writers as of now. I am searching for other article writing sites right now and I might get more clients. I deliver high-quality articles.

I am a prolific writer and I have account with Fiverr and upwork. But getting a job from both platforms have been uneasy. I have not had any job offer from any. Looking forward to seeing how freelancer works.

I am a prolific writer and I have account with Fiverr and upwork. But getting a job from both platforms have been uneasy. I have not had any job offer from any. Looking forward to seeing how freelancer works.
I don't really know if you are a professional writer but if you are then it is better for you to try as much as possible to advertise your skill on the internet and lead people to your fiverr link for them to order for your services directly there, this will improve your rating.

I used to work on copywriting network and have been making a living out of it until the pandemic struck harder and they reduced the pay. They don't get your articles approved on time and it became so disturbing

I used to work on copywriting network and have been making a living out of it until the pandemic struck harder and they reduced the pay. They don't get your articles approved on time and it became so disturbing
I wanted to work in this platform. But I saw that their payment rate is really low. You find that they offer you $0.3 for a 700 word article. That is too small, so I decided not to post my articles there.

I wanted to work in this platform. But I saw that their payment rate is really low. You find that they offer you $0.3 for a 700 word article. That is too small, so I decided not to post my articles there.
The best one can do is to become a level 4 writer at least. 1-3 levels are offered peanuts. The problem is I don't think level four is for Nigerians. I am a level three writer for months

Article writing is paying but it would be better if one went into that niche with the idea of building one's own brand. For me though, I'll prefer to work as a copywriter - they're paid higher than the average content writer or I'll be a proofreader too
Its very lucrative to be a copywriter. I started learning but it's tough to get clients. It also requires a lot of learning from marketing to design skills.

Getting paid to write articles is one of the best ways to make money online. You provide high-quality articles to people and people pay you for that. There are many people who are looking for great content for theri website and this is why there are many online platforms where clients can request for an article. For examplem, there is Upwork, Fiverr, etc. But it can be a tiresome job to work on severla sites when you get too many orders. So, On How Many Article Writing Sites Are You Working Right now?
Presently, I don't belong any paid to write articles site. I would love to work in one of the sites maybe in future but certainly not anytime soon. The nature of my offline work will not allow do that. Because I need to spend more time being creative in writing articles and that I don't have have for now.

For now, I only write articles for forum coin. It does not pay much for this, but at least I can get paid there. I have tried many freelancing sites without much luck. So I will continue posting my articles in forum coin until I get a better deal.

They have reduced the pay rates significantly and it is really disheartening. I sued to be very active in there, but I focus on many other sites that pay well. Unfortunately, there are not many sites for ESL writers. iWriters are also no longer accepting writers, unfortunately.

I have worked with two different article writing websites in the past. But I have to quit because there are lot of competition is over there as more people are bidding or the few projects on the platform.

I have worked with two different article writing websites in the past. But I have to quit because there are lot of competition is over there as more people are bidding or the few projects on the platform.
what are the two article website that you work with?one funny thing about article writing website is that some of them pay when your article receive some vote and veiw,but some will just pay you for submiting quality content,so I work with writterbay and my experience with them was nice thou its been long since I visit the site

Getting paid to write articles is one of the best ways to make money online. You provide high-quality articles to people and people pay you for that. There are many people who are looking for great content for theri website and this is why there are many online platforms where clients can request for an article. For examplem, there is Upwork, Fiverr, etc. But it can be a tiresome job to work on severla sites when you get too many orders. So, On How Many Article Writing Sites Are You Working Right now?
I am currently writing a couple of articles here and there for blog owners and getting paid for it. I can't pretend to be able to compete on fiver, Upwork, and the likes. I also have a blog on hive where I can write and earn amounts ranging from how popular my posts get.

what are the two article website that you work with?one funny thing about article writing website is that some of them pay when your article receive some vote and veiw,but some will just pay you for submiting quality content,so I work with writterbay and my experience with them was nice thou its been long since I visit the site
The first one is Iwriter and the second one is hire writer. Both of the platforms have lot of writers that will bid on small tasks then some of them are even using software to do the biddings.

I have account on many sites where we can earn by selling articles or by publishing articles. However, I am not using these sites these days because I have my own sites where I need to publish new article reqularly. No time for me to work on someone else's site.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back