What's new

On How Many Article Writing Sites Are You Working Right now?

I am only posting my articles in forum coin. I don't have any other article writing site that I can be active in. Forum coin is still the only reliable one for me right now.
If you are skilled in writing, you can get registered on freelancing sites like upwork or fiverr where you can earn by offering services to clients on the platform.

Getting paid to write articles is one of the best ways to make money online. You provide high-quality articles to people and people pay you for that. There are many people who are looking for great content for theri website and this is why there are many online platforms where clients can request for an article. For examplem, there is Upwork, Fiverr, etc. But it can be a tiresome job to work on severla sites when you get too many orders. So, On How Many Article Writing Sites Are You Working Right now?
Article writing sites?
I am not working on any article writing site at the moment.
Sites like fiverr and upwork seem to be very competitive these days, if there is any less competitive site out there, i would love to try it out.

I am working with three different get paid to post forums and my daily target you to make at least $2 on average. I am more active on two of them because of my offline is also taking much of my time. I only post on the third one on weekend base.

The only site I write content on is bizdustry and I like it here because of the friendly user interface. One other platform I write on is not really a site but an app and it's freestyle.

What I believe is that, most of the writing platforms are very stressful and there mode of payment is very low. I have been operating in only one or single forum since I was introduce.

I work with several get paid to post forums, I usually find it a more effective way to earn extra money combined with my other offline activities. I am active on bizdustry, trendri , fiver and so on.

Presently, I do not have any paid to write articles at my disposal. What I do now, is just making money via paid to post forums. I know that articles writing will pay me more money.

Best on my experience, as ehom has been earning from different online writing sites, I find so stressful and to some extent it will be very difficult for you to meet up to the task on daily basis. For me now I only work on a single site that is only one.
Well, working on multiple writing platform is really very profitable because alot of income will be coming in but the problem is that youw will be highly or very stressful at the cost of your operation. For that I o ly work on one.

Last edited:
Presently, I do not have any paid to write articles at my disposal. What I do now, is just making money via paid to post forums. I know that articles writing will pay me more money.
The same is applicable to me . I got disqualified on one article writing sites and I never went back to re-do the test. Basically I work on ptp platforms presently.

I have never been hired to write articles actually, but I believe this would go a long way in helping me to really up my game and move in from this peanuts earning on forums.

I only concentrate on paid to post forums I prefer this sites because its where you could earn a stable income for yourself. You will be able to make something tangible working on more than 3 forum.

Well, writing has never been my very good job because I felt it's really stressful and it needs someone who is always composed to be able to come up with something meaningful of which I am not good at that.

I have never been engaged to post or write on any article writing website at all and I just pray I will be able to get this deal someday. This is my goal and I'm working towards it.

Actually I dont write and I am not good at writing though I have so much interest in writing but effort doesn't seem to be enough to enable me engage in any of the writing sites.

The same is applicable to me . The only paid to write that I am right now is the ptp forum. It will be very great to have make money while writing articles but I don't have one .

Actually I am not really good at writing and for that, it makes me not to engage myself in writing sites. I only engage in post to pay site because I consider that one as more simple.

I have not been lucky working on article writing sites . I stay focused on writing on paid to post forums. This is where I earn some amount of money for myself. It is preferable.

I have not been lucky working on article writing sites . I stay focused on writing on paid to post forums. This is where I earn some amount of money for myself. It is preferable.
The same is applicable to me
The bottom line is that one need to be very lucky before you will be selected on so many sites. If you are able to get one, lucky you.

There are many sites also where I make good amount of money but they are not a forum website, I think bizdustry is the best forum site where you can make good amount of money if you invest your time on this platform

I am not working on any articles writing sites right now because I got disqualified at the last stage. However, the only paid to write comments that is legitimate is the paid to post forums.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back