What's new

On How Many Article Writing Sites Are You Working Right now?

I am currently working on 3 websites, but not all of them are about writing articles. 2 of them are paid to post forums with short posts while one deals with writing articles. I have spent quite some years on all of them and have good experience with them.

I am currently working on 3 websites, but not all of them are about writing articles. 2 of them are paid to post forums with short posts while one deals with writing articles. I have spent quite some years on all of them and have good experience with them.

So, on what article writing site are you working as of now? I am also working on paid to post forum, but I am not working on any freelancing site where you could make money by writing articles.

Sounds nice, I am also interested in knowing the sites you work on, am looking for more ways to earn my more. If there the sites are something I can add to my gigs, I would most definitely do that.

So, on what article writing site are you working as of now? I am also working on paid to post forum, but I am not working on any freelancing site where you could make money by writing articles.
The article writing website is read.cash. you write articles of 600 words and above and you earn on it based on how interesting and informative your article is. You might not earn much at first, but as time goes on as long as you write consistently you will make good money.

The article writing website is read.cash. you write articles of 600 words and above and you earn on it based on how interesting and informative your article is. You might not earn much at first, but as time goes on as long as you write consistently you will make good money.

You you use Read Cash to make money daily? How do you actually get paid and when do you get paid? I think you probably get paid only when your content is liked by someone, right?

You you use Read Cash to make money daily? How do you actually get paid and when do you get paid? I think you probably get paid only when your content is liked by someone, right?
Precisely I dont like this type of content writing website do you know why because someone its hard to earn some money from the site but the truth of the matter is that when you work with an article site that set a specific amount per page or words count like (iwritter) its easy to know what you are doing in the site and earning is always easy compare to those ones that pay per view

I'm currently not working on an article writing site. I worked for one last year but I had to quit because the task became more tedious and our entitlement was drastically reduced.
I think I registered on Steemit sometime ago, and then I quit at some point where I could not meet up with their cumbersome requirements. For now, I am not working on any article writing site.

I am running a lot of websites and it is very difficult to keep my websites updated regularly. Therefore, I am not writing on any writing sites. However, I have account on hubpages where I have over 100 articles and these articles are earning me money every day, in fact I receive payment every month.

I'm not working on any at the moment cause I don't really know how to go about it and I've not written an article before, just need to do some research but now now

Article writing is paying but it would be better if one went into that niche with the idea of building one's own brand. For me though, I'll prefer to work as a copywriter - they're paid higher than the average content writer or I'll be a proofreader too

I am only posting my articles in forum coin. I don't have any other article writing site that I can be active in. Forum coin is still the only reliable one for me right now.

Seoclerks, Upwork, Fiverr and Freelancer are the websites where you write article that I'm working currently but I'm not really focusing on all of them but I do get some work from them once in a while, so they are very profitable to work on.
Writing sites are becoming rampant and people are making money as a freelancer, some of the most popular frelancing sites are upworks , freelancer , and fiverr.

Writing sites are becoming rampant and people are making money as a freelancer, some of the most popular frelancing sites are upworks , freelancer , and fiverr.
Yeah, freelancing has become really popular. Which is a great thing for the many youths who are unemployed. At least you get a means of paying your own bills instead of still depending on parents.

Yeah, freelancing has become really popular. Which is a great thing for the many youths who are unemployed. At least you get a means of paying your own bills instead of still depending on parents.
You are right and I think if anyone is unemployed and never try making money online I think he or she is missing out of something,for writing website I think now am biding some project with upwork and still do my normal posting here I work with iwritter before they stop accepting members from my region

You are right and I think if anyone is unemployed and never try making money online I think he or she is missing out of something,for writing website I think now am biding some project with upwork and still do my normal posting here I work with iwritter before they stop accepting members from my region
iWriter stopped accepting members from my country too. But there are other options. I don't think anyone should just stay without trying online earning methods, especially when unemployed. They should try their best with the available sites.

Getting paid to write articles is one of the best ways to make money online. You provide high-quality articles to people and people pay you for that. There are many people who are looking for great content for theri website and this is why there are many online platforms where clients can request for an article. For examplem, there is Upwork, Fiverr, etc.

Getting paid to write articles is one of the best ways to make money online. You provide high-quality articles to people and people pay you for that. There are many people who are looking for great content for theri website and this is why there are many online platforms where clients can request for an article. For examplem, there is Upwork, Fiverr, etc.
Those freelancing sites are really great for getting article writing jobs. Though they are so competitive. I prefer these days that I just make my own blog. Then I can post my articles there and work hard to earn.

I started my online journey by writing articles, back then I was writing original content articles on read.cash though I am not a professional writer, but I am trying my best. But I nolonger write there though, so for now I do not work with any writing article sites.
I started my online journey by writing articles, back then I was writing original content articles on read.cash though I am not a professional writer, but I am trying my best. But I nolonger write there though, so for now I do not work with any writing article sites.

Last edited:
If you have a good writing skill I think freelance platform should even be the best site for you , about from that you can consider writing an article and get paid on jiba.ng , maybe there are others available which I do not know you can just check it out and do your own personal research.

You are very lucky to have more than enough people hiring you to write articles. I have never been hired to write on any article writing sites. The only place I get paid for writing articles are the ptp platforms.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back