What's new

Luck in business

Some people believe business is all about luck that some people get lucky in business and it grows why some dont
why is your thought about this?
Please do away with this mindset. It would do you no good if you keep banking on luck to excel. Yeah, luck happens but not with some sort of hard work.

Their is a bit of luck around business, but we shouldn't just hope on it all the time and not take some risk, or strategies to carry our business on.

Some people believe business is all about luck that some people get lucky in business and it grows why some dont
We cannot totally rule out the roles luck plays in some peoples lives but when it comes to running a business we can say luck and your past experiences and expertise really matters in determining how successful your business will actually turn out to be.

Most people do have luck in business when they are businesses located in a good area and they have large patronage I see this as luck in business.

Business is real and any one who is into business should be able to learn the role and ropes involes in how thing are run business.There are knowledge that need to be aquire before you can be a successful business man,luck is just a waste of time to depend on business growth.

I as a person don't actually think business is alot more of luck actually it's not luck at all its as a result of hardworking and good prospect about your business setting of the business can't be luck and definitely managing also can't be luck.

There are people with natural luck in everything they do including business. it is always very good not depend on luck in order to make your business a successful one.

many people always believe or say that business always goes with lucky. but to me i don't believe it it so. many people who are succeeding in business are always hard work with smart works tooo. lucky does not shine in business, you need to do research or study before you get into a business
Most people don't believe in luck but personally I do believe in luck in busines because I have witnessed it happened before my eyes, a poor man helps someone and the person wanted to show appreciation and ask which job the man is doing and the old man says he's into selling fish,
And the man told told the old many to be supplying him fish.

It is true that we cannot rule out the roles luck plays in business success but for a business to be successful it will needs more than luck. Luck, knowledge, planning and good management works together to achieve the goals of a business.

Most people don't believe in luck but personally I do believe in luck in busines because I have witnessed it happened before my eyes, a poor man helps someone and the person wanted to show appreciation and ask which job the man is doing and the old man says he's into selling fish,
And the man told told the old many to be supplying him fish.
This is just a perfect example of luck in business. l also believe in luck like you said but we should not always depend on luck all the time for success, at least hard work is also important.

Yes I do believe that there is luck in business but for it to work it must be laboured under correct knowledge, adequate diligence and doing something different from your competitors will make you standout from the crowd. As for me I believed that there's luck in business.

Please do away with this mindset. It would do you no good if you keep banking on luck to excel. Yeah, luck happens but not with some sort of hard work.
Even if the business has grown because of some 'luck', you still need a hard work, knowledge, expertise, and among other things to make a business stay successful. The business world is highly competitive, being lucky won't make you stay on top.

True... You know, luck is like 10% of everything we do. But in a business, it is mostly zeal, determination and experience. The aforementioned qualities are what makes a business, luck is just a little ingredient. Without these things, even luck can't help you.
For me I don't believe in luck in business or most things in life.
Success is a result of careful plan and diligent efforts, believe in has made many lazy and stopped them from doing the needful.
No doubt, sometimes opportunities come to people surprisingly but it's just opportunities meeting preparation, you have to be in that business to have such opportunities, if you start a business and leave it to luck, it may be very difficult to make much from it.

Going into a business with the believe of luck as your major plan is going to spell doom for that business before it can even take off from the ground. Do the needful and put in effort to your business

Well, I don't want to hide that sometimes in business, it is also necessary to have a "pinch" of luck, which could lead to elevate our earnings high.
But I believe that after all, however the fundamental factor is the ability to choose the right business, at the right time.

I don't believe in luck in business because a business need a good marketing strategy and a lot of things for it to succeed and if you believe in luck and abandon the most important thing that is needed for business to succeed, it may not work

There is no lie that sometimes you will need some bit of luck in order to scale some situations but hard work and careful thinking is what would hive you longer success.

Luck only applies in a situation whereby there is no set rules and guidelines. Business, has its rules and guidelines to be able to operate it successfully, so tell me how has luck come to play here? Luck appears nowhere in the field of business.

Most people do have luck in business when they are businesses located in a good area and they have large patronage I see this as luck in business.
Having been lucky by situating your business in a good area where people can easily locate you and patronize you, for example selling food stuff infront of a school always boost the moral of the sales.

I do not believe in luck but sometimes I have this thought that there is something that is beyond hardwork. I see a lot of people working hard but not becoming successful.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back