What's new

Luck in business

Business success is no luck. It is mostly hard work and perseverance
Some have it easier than others though. Established businesses are not gambling projects where luck comes into play. I suppose you should know this

Some people believe business is all about luck that some people get lucky in business and it grows why some dont
why is your thought about this?
To me I don't believe a business success is on luck, luck occurs sometimes but that is not once in every 30 businesses, rather hardworking is the major key and then luck can be a bonus

Ibelieve that luck is indeed very important when it comes to conducting business. There are many people who do not know how to conduct a business properly, yet they are still successful. There are many people who know how to conduct a business, yet they fail. Apart from luck, you need a good quality of employees, good strategy plans, and a positive approach to make a business successful.

Well some people can say luck is business but am not sure that's the real point real business depends on hard work and commitment if you can work hard your business is gonna function well without any problems

Luck in every work of life is most important if you start a buisness and it get down and your luck is fast you can imrove the buisness in just one thing and all matter of buisness are set luck is 10% of every buisness

Some people believe business is all about luck that some people get lucky in business and it grows why some dont
Yeah in life,some people they are bless with being lucky in anything they are doing. So I believe some people might be lucky in thier business why some people were not. But we all to ask God to give us the very best of luck in all we venture into. Once you are also giving the blessing of being lucky, everything you venture into seems to be like you are the best in it.

In the business world, if you have luck people think you are good. If I am unlucky, it’s very hard to be successful no matter what I do. Fate and luck play a big role in business. Working smart and hard is part of the American dream. But another less public part of that same dream is to capture luck, cheat fate and strike it rich by taking shortcuts to the top.

We may not really calls what come into place in business a luck. Someone works with tenacity, putting mechanism in place to achieve greater success and satisfaction. It is not luck, it is the function of good work and commitment. Though there are instances where one may encounter luck but success in business is luck most times.

Luck and business have nothing to do,,it is just a sentence..what makes business flows is your business experience,and your business location, business can grow through your ability to focus and to manage the business in a very good condition.

Luck has a lot to do with business to be very sincere with you because when you are lucky to invest in a particular business at a certain time you make profit simply because it was the boom period which you may not really know. So luck exists though you must have the basic knowledge.

There is no luck in the business. You need to know that how you can get a big profits from your business. You need to know business requirement. After your efforts then you can see about your luck.
Post automatically merged:

There is no luck in the business. You need to know that how you can get a big profits from your business. You need to know business requirement. After your efforts then you can see about your luck.

Luck doesn't have anything to do with business... Not at all... It's just like saying religion plays a part in business success... Each steps you take will determine what will happen to your business... Each yes or no is what matters... Not your beliefs... Calculative risk and carefree risk.... That what matters.

Not many people get lucky in business, I believe there's luck in business and I have witnessed it, A woman opened started a small snacks business (selling snacks like egg buns , buns , pie e.t.c) , one of her customer that tasted her product recommended her to a big private school, and the school keeps ordering for her products in large quantity everyday, now the woman has 3employees. Not everybody get lucky like that in a business.

Upto some extent we can say that luck matter in this way. But in early time of business luck can't work if you don't work hard to boost up your business. It demands time and consideration also proper planning then you can succeed

The word luck is not one that appears in my dictionary, I don't believe in it. Luck can not help you achieve your dreams, you can only succed when you try your best in your pursuit of your dreams if you don't work hard I don't really that luck will work out your future for you.

If you have lived on earth for up to sixteen years, then you'd know that luck doesn't apply. You only get what you see. It depends on how much effort you put into your business. The universe only gives you back what you emit.

In every field of business this is just only luck in which you get success or some time failures but this is often.you have some experience and you knew about the circumstances you turn your orders about these conditions.But almost all the businesses are dependent on the luck .

Vision and mission is very important in business
If you fail to plan,then you plan to fail, I don't believe in luck in business.
If you plan very well before starting a business,then you will be successful.
We need to be courageous, strong and be determined in our business.

I do not join them in such erroneous belief. Business is a function of your ability to learn and put to practice what you have learnt. Business requires skill and there are rules to follow to be successful in business. All these show that there's nothing like luck in business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back