What's new

Luck in business

I don't believe in luck either in businesses or in day to day activities,with hard work,being smart and acting smart,dedication and patients,with all these above mentioned,i know success is not far away.

True... You know, luck is like 10% of everything we do. But in a business, it is mostly zeal, determination and experience. The aforementioned qualities are what makes a business, luck is just a little ingredient. Without these things, even luck can't help you.
The most successful people are almost certainly those with moderate talent and remarkable luck.success can be attributed to being lucky by starting the right business at the right time.

My success was due to good luck, hard work, and support and advice from friends and mentors. But most importantly, it dependent on me to keep trying after I have failed.Luck is great, but most of life is hard work.

many people always believe or say that business always goes with lucky. but to me i don't believe it it so. many people who are succeeding in business are always hard work with smart works tooo. lucky does not shine in business, you need to do research or study before you get into a business

Some people believe business is all about luck that some people get lucky in business and it grows why some dont
why is your thought about this?
I don't think that ideology is right. It is as wrong as it can ever be. Business is not started on luck and should not be base on luck. There are several strategies to make your business grow but this does not mean luck can not come in play sometimes.

Business Is not about luck but it's about the measures you put in place in other to make the business looks good which will inturn generate a greater income for you. I didn't believe there us luck in business.

Business should not be build on luck but once in a while, it's necessary or advantageous when luck falls on our side. Business itself should be built base on solid business plan and strategy that is well sort out

Luck plays a very crucial part of our every day lives that is why you see some people do nothing and you see them flourish, in the same vein I do not think luck is that hard to find if you had worked hard in the past before, it just makes it more easier.

Yes, their is some bit of luck in everything we do for life. Be it business, the life we live, football betting, and football matches etc. If you're not lucky enough it will hard to get success.

Business is not run by luck. I'm not selling luck can't be involved. There must be a standard business plan and strategy for a business rather than depending on luck

I find it hard to believe luck although there are some unexplainable coincidence in business. I personally believe luck is just preparation that meets opportunity. You have to set yourself up for the right moment and place yourself within the right circle.
Well said, people might say it's luck when someone unexpectedly to them makes it big buy they don't know when he was busy preparing in the background, I believe luck happens sometimes but mostly it's ones effort that would determine

This is not the truth I am very sure of that because a business need a lot of planning and proper analysation of the environment,you also need to consider the type of goods you need to sell and the services you need to offer if it will be acceptable in your environment and if you don't look up on all this there is high possibility of business failure especially when there is also a bad business management.

Some people believe business is all about luck that some people get lucky in business and it grows why some dont
why is your thought about this?
Business is about luck and also about how serious and committed you are in the business world, some people get lucky to meet the right customer in business while some work their ass off.

I dont believe in luck it can't sustain the business for a very long time but just for a short period of time ,i don't normally believe in it,, i believe more ih hard work to get what you want

People who rely on luck to succeed in their business always end up getting disappointed. It is best to always do your research about any business before you get Into it so you won't regret.

It is true that some people get lucky in business. but at the same time you need to have a good business plan in your business luck is not all it takes to be successful

There are actually some persons that put a little pressure on something and boom it works out real well. Luck usually work once in a while not all the time. Therefore every business should be taken Care of to the fullest because luck doesn't always work.

business can be seen as luck because there are number of people whom since the engage in business they have never experienced failure and others always failed.

Why I don't rely on business luck is because you can't control it, business luck comes at it own pace. Rather it's good to master the scope of the business,and understand that business should not be approach with luck mentality.

Luck cannot be everything we all know that , it can work for some trade and still not work for other trade,what we need to know is how to invest to make more profit , get the knowledge first

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back