What's new

Luck in business

Buisness is a serious venture and any person the wants to acheive huge success should not see running business as something that comes as luck,you must be delibrate and strategic about what you want to acheive.

As a business owner, you should not have the mind of getting lucky in business , rather you should approach your business with seriousness and if you get lucky on the way , that means its meant to be .

Well the truth is that some business owners are just lucky to have things working for their good. But it mostly depends on how dedicated you are. No one should venture into business with the sole aim of relying on luck because hardwork is the sure way to success. Luck only works for few people so you can still not be lucky enough

I do believe luck is one of the major aspects when it comes to business but it's not everything. You can't rely on luck to gain profits in some business. You need to have skills as well.

These skills include market prediction, future requirements and fulfillment of your business needs, having backup plans in place as well and to be able to withstand minor and major setbacks.

Business is all about effective marketing of the end product(whatever it is). Getting loyal customers is actually what makes a business thrive in any industry. So, with just luck you can only go so far but you can't gain a foothold in the business industry.

Some people believe business is all about luck that some people get lucky in business and it grows why some dont
why is your thought about this?
I don't know anything with the name luck, every successful business that you see is the result of hard working, late nights and patience, if it fails maybe there is a problem that could be solved.

mostly depends on how dedicated you are. No one should venture into business with the sole aim of relying on luck because hardwork is the sure way to success.

I don't believe in luck; instead, I think that building a successful firm requires perseverance, hard effort, and a clear vision. Then luck can enter the picture, but I don't just wait for luck to strike; even if it does, you should plan ahead before hoping for good fortune.

Some people believe business is all about luck that some people get lucky in business and it grows why some dont
why is your thought about this?
Well I would not call it LUCK but rather STRATEGIES, COURAGE and the availability of RESOURCES. When any of these or all are applied, I don't think that you'll experience LOSS.

Well I would not call it LUCK but rather STRATEGIES, COURAGE and the availability of RESOURCES. When any of these or all are applied, I don't think that you'll experience LOSS.
I understand your point , having a good business plan and strategies will make you exceed in business , but there are some that have all these qualities but still fails in business , people says they don't have luck in business , and there are some that doesn't know and have any business plan ,and they are making it big

I understand your point , having a good business plan and strategies will make you exceed in business , but there are some that have all these qualities but still fails in business , people says they don't have luck in business , and there are some that doesn't know and have any business plan ,and they are making it big
Well, I am not against your point of view. But in my perspective, I do not consider luck when it comes to BUSINESS. Business is more about finding ways and means to reaching out to people and getting their attention to your goods or SERVICES

There is no such thing as luck in business; everybody who succeeds in it was either well-prepared before getting started or had assistance from a successful business associate who wanted to help him.
However, starting a business without any preparation or with no one to hold your hand through the process will not be successful.

And do not depend on luck. I depends on the fact that I have to do things in a way that is generally and morally acceptable. I have to follow every proceeding to have a success in whatever I'm interested to do.

there is nothing like luck in business, you get what u work for, if you are hardworking and dedicated, you will reap the reward, but if you are otherwise, you will reap the consequences

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back