What's new

Luck in business

I don't believe in luck in business because a business need a good marketing strategy and a lot of things for it to succeed and if you believe in luck and abandon the most important thing that is needed for business to succeed, it may not work
My youngest sister and my niece are both Feng Shui practitioners. They earn good money with their kind of business - it is all about being lucky in business and life. Their clients are owners of big companies that subscribe to the idea that luck is needed for the success of business.

My youngest sister and my niece are both Feng Shui practitioners. They earn good money with their kind of business - it is all about being lucky in business and life. Their clients are owners of big companies that subscribe to the idea that luck is needed for the success of business.
Well absolutely do not believe in luck,I believe in hard working and I also believe that no matter how you work hard you will succeed if you do it smart, luck might actually work for some people but me I do not consider it is that way.

Some people believe business is all about luck that some people get lucky in business and it grows why some dont
why is your thought about this?
Well I might agree to that because, not everybody will fail before they are successful in businesses even in daily life, some are lucky not to taste failure.

Sometimes luck happens or comes as a result of the efforts you put into something. I do not believes in business luck if you do not have the knowledge and experience needed to run the business successfully.

Luck is a big factor. However, you are more likely to be successful if you invest good capital, market your business properly, provide great customer service, and do more to make your business profitable in every possible way. i know that despite all this you might be unlucky. However, you cannot blame yourself if you try to be successful.

Sometimes luck happens or comes as a result of the efforts you put into something. I do not believes in business luck if you do not have the knowledge and experience needed to run the business successfully.
There is nothing like being lucky in business if there was no effort and strategy employed towards the success of the business. This is something that start up needs to understand

I believe luck or what we call chance happen to some people in this life even when it comes to the business environment. Some persons are not as lucky in life like others but have to make do to get to where they are today

More than luck, I'd prefer to talk about external circumstances. We can't deny external circumstances carry considerable weight: imagine people who opened a travel agency or a hotel or a restaurant just a couple of month before the pandemic event. Nobody could predict coronavirus outbreaks a couple of months before the pandemic event. Were the hotels and restaurants owners just unlucky? I think they just opened their business in the wrong moment, but they simply couldn't foresee such circumstances.

Luck has a little role in establishing a successful firm. Successful company owners create their own luck by working hard, remaining focused on their goals, and making the difficult decisions necessary for growth and success.

I don’t know of all other things but talking about business, I don’t believe in luck.I believe you will always reap what you sow.You will always be successful if you start your business the right way

Some people believe business is all about luck that some people get lucky in business and it grows why some dont
Luck is factor of success not only in business but in different life aspects but to say that it is all about luck is wrong in my opinion , if not what is the value of work then ?

That is so a good thing to belief at all. Business does not in any way depend on luck. You need to work on having the right skills like time management, financial management, book keeping and marketting.

True... You know, luck is like 10% of everything we do. But in a business, it is mostly zeal, determination and experience. The aforementioned qualities are what makes a business, luck is just a little ingredient. Without these things, even luck can't help you.
There is luck in most business when you are at the right place in the right time that is starting a particular business when it has not yet been known by others or starting a business in a good location one will see he or she has luck

I do not agree to the notion the there is anything as luck in a business that would come out so good. You might be lucky but luck is not the number one thing.

Business is not the luck but if you lost in business its by chance and experience on downfall of market but when u workhard definetly it gives u profit. In one year it will gives u profit very some time it can give u loss but is a lesson in business
One thing that most people do not know is that business is not operated based on lock but it is done based on established principles that guy's it to make it successful. Although there are some situations that made make it seem as if people that are not educated as succeeding in business, the thing is that these people are probably following the simple principle that can make any business to become successful.

There is nothing like being lucky in business if there was no effort and strategy employed towards the success of the business. This is something that start up needs to understand
This is what most new business owners fails to agree with they believes once they start a business, their luck or star will make the business to be successful which is not always the case.

I believe luck comes together with preparation because come to think of it if you don't have plans and prepare for something and luck brings it your way, won't it be mismanaged.

This is what most new business owners fails to agree with they believes once they start a business, their luck or star will make the business to be successful which is not always the case.
If this has been the case , virtually every Business out there will be successful . Business succeed because of strategy employed and not because of luck

Asides luck, there is the place of hard work, if you work hard and still do not make it in business then you are not lucky, however some people put in little or no effort and they make it.

Well when it's comes to business luck is involved too because tome personally I really think that business and luck goes hand in hand with each other.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back