What's new

Luck in business

Well when it's comes to business luck is involved too because tome personally I really think that business and luck goes hand in hand with each other.
In the business world some people don't believe in luck while some believe it, I beleieve luck exist in business because I have withnessed it that luck always happened in business.

True, some business owners are just fortunate to have things working for their good. But it mostly depends on how dedicated you are. No one should venture into business with the sole aim of relying on luck because hardwork is the sure way to success. Luck only works for few people.
I do not believe in luck specially when it comes to business because this subset of a business will depend on the business following some principles that will be working for the business and if any other business were to follow the same principle then the business to become successful.

I do not believe in luck specially when it comes to business because this subset of a business will depend on the business following some principles that will be working for the business and if any other business were to follow the same principle then the business to become successful.
Most people who rely on luck are only deceiving themselves as they do not care about spending quality time to learn what is expected solely because they think luck is enough.

As far as I'm concern there is nothing like luck in business, whoever you see succeed in business is either he prepared well before starting or he is help by a successful business compatriot who desire to help him. But just coming into business without planning or nobody is holding your hand to go through with you will not work.

As far as I'm concern there is nothing like luck in business, whoever you see succeed in business is either he prepared well before starting or he is help by a successful business compatriot who desire to help him. But just coming into business without planning or nobody is holding your hand to go through with you will not work.
On the contrary there are so many lucky people in the business world. They are not even prepared but they become lucky to get rich. Jack Ma of China has become rich. Now people are trying to project Jack as a wise business man but he is not. He was just lucky with Ali Baba.

True... You know, luck is like 10% of everything we do. But in a business, it is mostly zeal, determination and experience. The aforementioned qualities are what makes a business, luck is just a little ingredient. Without these things, even luck can't help you.
Most times there's some kind of business that favours the entrepreneur however you can be the time or the way I method he or she start up the business.

There's no luck in a business, if you think of making success in a business you really need the work hard to make some money and to succeed in the business you are going, without hard-working and success it will be difficult to make progress.

If people rely on luck for their businesses to be successful, the business will collapsed within a short period of time. I believe in luck when you put effort into something not just waiting for a miracle to happen from nowhere.

True... You know, luck is like 10% of everything we do. But in a business, it is mostly zeal, determination and experience. The aforementioned qualities are what makes a business, luck is just a little ingredient. Without these things, even luck can't help you.
Most people they say they have luck in business when they start up a business and the business start flourishing without stress with this one will say I have luck in business.

I believe that the luck definitely exists in business, but let's assume it depend on the luck, how long are you then going to wait. It is your efforts that will take you places in your business pursuit

I believe that the luck definitely exists in business, but let's assume it depend on the luck, how long are you then going to wait. It is your efforts that will take you places in your business pursuit
In as much as there is definitely luck in the business world , you can never wait for miracle to happen in your business , you need to work hard and connected yourself with people that can assist your business.

Some people believe business is all about luck that some people get lucky in business and it grows why some dont
why is your thought about this?
I don't think that any business venture has anything to do with luck. I believe that the success or failure of a business is dependent on the amount of research that you do and the amount of effort that you are willing to put him in order to overcome obstacles that you may experience throughout the course of running your business.

Some people believe business is all about luck that some people get lucky in business and it grows why some dont
Some people sure do get lucky in business and that's a fact. But if you are depending on luck while starting a business, then you are surely heading for doom.

Even though luck plays some role but 90% of business does not depend on lock but not reach an understanding of how to run and manage a business.

I keep thanking God for giving me the grace to at all time in my businesses seal through. I've been lucky though with my clients because spite the headaches they still count on me.

If people rely on luck for their businesses to be successful, the business will collapsed within a short period of time. I believe in luck when you put effort into something not just waiting for a miracle to happen from nowhere.
That is my belief too. Luck does not just come like a miracle. You have to put in some effort in order to earn from your business. You need skill, enough resources and customers.

That may be true, but not always. Luck will not come to those that sit down at home, you have to put in the effort. Sometimes the result of hard work is mistaken for luck. If you do what should be done the right way, you should expect extraordinary result.
You are right. Luck will never comes to people that relent and sit back at home , luck in business normally comes to this people that are working hard, so i believe there's luck in business.

I do not believe in anything known as luck in any business endeavour because business is something that good logical reasons can actually make it to be successful because all the business airport does not depend on lock but what you make out of the business.

that's true ,some people believe about luck in business ,but sorry to say there is nothing like luck in a business ,your hard work and plans will determine your success ,there is nothing like luck in business

Luck is very important, some call it God some say Luck well, whatever we need it. Sometimes your hardwork ur deligence doesn't work

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back