What's new

Luck in business

Luck and business are both different terms, but when business ideas follows a strategic plan and appropriate execution, the business productivity output would be lucky if their are more patronage coming from the path of the customers and there by rapid sales yields continuous profitability on the business.

In reality I don’t believe in luck concerning anything we do and business is not an exception rather I believe in hard work, perseverance, uniqueness. This three can do a lot in an individual business journey

To start with, luck is defined as opportunity meets preparedness. Even if you are lucky, if you are not prepared for some opportunities, it won't work out. A business owner that relies on luck will fail woefully. Business thrive with hard work and deligence. I believe in prayers though.

Personally I do not believe much in luck, rather I believe that when people achieve success in companies, this is due to their effort, dedication and perseverance. The teaching left by their first steps and the correction of their mistakes, being people who practice administration correctly.

I strongly disagree. I don't believe there's anything like luck in business. For every business to grow I believe one needs to put earnest effort and time also discipline. And sometimes grace works too... People have different grace so also in business, but when it comes to luck, I totally disagree

Luck is not need in Bussiness. Bussiness wants effort .time many slots of things .your time is your luck time decided your luck is good or not but you take a time in our business there also pay outcome if you not take a time effort and honesty so Bussiness is not good for you so you say that a me bad luck

I believe the success of business relies on how much hard work you put in it. Business is about negotiating with other businesses and customers, successful operations, having connections, etc. You won't get these in luck, you have to work for it to have skills and knowledge to make it successful.

To be frank with the issue of luck, I believe that you cannot succeed if you are not lucky. There are so many inventors and businessmen who are good but they did not succeed because they are not lucky. Check the rich people who are like a financial guru when they speak. But in reality they were just lucky to be in the right place and the right time. But this is not to say that we should depend on luck. You have to strive, of course, with your learning and your wisdom as well.

It's the believe of some peoplea around the world that everything you do is based on luck but I don't think it is in the world of business because business has plans and steps that need to be followed for success to be achieved.

Some people believe business is all about luck that some people get lucky in business and it grows why some dont
why is your thought about this?
Well, luck exists in business just like any other endeavor of human life. But for luck to come to you, you sometimes have to play your part as a serious businessman. You will need to work hard and be dedicated to the business. You will also need to know how and when to carry out your business activities in it will favor you. Good business plan and budgeting will also play a role for luck to happen.

Some people believe business is all about luck that some people get lucky in business and it grows why some dont
why is your thought about this?
Business matters are often high and low, it is part of life matters. Because things and situations change over time Similarly, business sometimes goes into great and sometimes very bad situations There is no doubt that there is a lot of luck in business matters

The concept of luck in business is sometimes true but not always true, many at times your success in business is tied to your dedication, hardworking and consistency. Luck is just one in a million occasion, and most lucky people are those who don't even except it

Yes there's nothing like luck in business, starting a business is a conscious effort the require in depth plan, if you lost in business its by chance and experience on downfall of market but when u workhard definetly it gives u profit.
Post automatically merged:

Yes there's nothing like luck in business, starting a business is a conscious effort the require in depth plan, if you lost in business its by chance and experience on downfall of market but when u workhard definetly it gives u profit.

My luck is bad work any time but i m so happy i try each and every time and another work is successful .i hope full i m success ful oneday my luck is work 100% one day so i m pray every luck my change .i m not a disheart but i m try best and best work properly .inshallah one day i m successful so i m happy today.

Yes its right. When we start a business its our luck to up and its our luck to down. If a person start his own business and get success at starting stage of the business then his luck. If a person start his business and suffer loss at starting stage then it also his luck. Our success and failure in business are all depends on our luck.

I believe in opportunity because i have seen many lives that has changed after one best opportunity that has they got and they availed that opportunity in the very best manner.so also luck sometimes work but not always you can just sit and wait for the luck

I dont believe in the thing called luck so I do not believe the in luck iñ business. Whatever you do to get something is as a result of what you have done or doing

There is luck and grace in business, when you are doing a business that you have passion for and you love, you will see more costomers coming to you because they love the way you treat them, they keep coming back whether you give them promo or not. Sometimes your luck in business might be your business being in a good location, and you see yourself selling than others.

Never you make the mistake of thinking that running a successful business is by luck, There is no correlation between business and luck. Business success is all about the strategies and planning that has been thoroughly implemented for the business.
My friend started a cloth selling business that deals on vintage cloth only, he started aggressive social network marketing and right now he is making good sales meanwhile another of my friend has tried that business in the past without success because he couldn't leverage on social network to advertise his goods for clients.

Luck i believe is not what makes a business thrive.The factors that makes a business vibrant and grow is adequate knowledge of the business,the manegerial and technical acumen to run the administrative aspect of the business.And the pssion to keep learning and improving.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back