Luck in business

kharvest19

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 25, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Some people believe business is all about luck that some people get lucky in business and it grows why some dont
why is your thought about this?

Some people believe business is all about luck that some people get lucky in business and it grows why some dont
There is nothing like luck in business, starting a business is a conscious effort the require in depth plan, knowledge and analysis of the kind of the kind of business you are venturing into. Relying is a form of gambling, which in no time that business will run into loss.

Business is not the luck but if you lost in business its by chance and experience on downfall of market but when u workhard definetly it gives u profit. In one year it will gives u profit very some time it can give u loss but is a lesson in business

True, some business owners are just fortunate to have things working for their good. But it mostly depends on how dedicated you are. No one should venture into business with the sole aim of relying on luck because hardwork is the sure way to success. Luck only works for few people.

I don't believe in luck, I believe in hard work, determination, endurance with strong vision to develop my business to the level that will fetch me steady passive income. Then luck can come in, I don't just rely for the luck to happen, even if it will happen, first plan yourself before you expect luck.

Yes some businessmen are very lucky in one way or another. But the truth is no business can survive on luck alone. A good strategy, favourable economic environment and dedication and consistency of the business owner is very important to sustain any business.

There is nothing like luck in the business, starting of business require effort and plan, before starting a business you have to know the kind of business you want to start, because it is very important for you not to rely in such,

Whenever we discuss some thing from business man they never said that we are growing by ourself they always say that the all depends on luck if it supports you from all the sides than you easily achieved the goals .True luck plays only a small part in running a successful business. Successful business owners make their own luck by working hard, staying focused on their goals, and making the tough decisions required to grow and succeed.

That may be true, but not always. Luck will not come to those that sit down at home, you have to put in the effort. Sometimes the result of hard work is mistaken for luck. If you do what should be done the right way, you should expect extraordinary result.

Concerning luck In business, well, no business is built on luck, it takes determination, sacrifices,dedication and motivation, though there might be some moments in your business when you success or progress and tag it as luck.

Business isn't about luck or whatever some people might assume it to be. If you want to make money with Business you need to adopt the best possible strategy to make it. You cant have any luck in a competitive market of you don't position your business with the right strategies that it need to d well.

Frankly speaking , luck does not really play much part in the success of a business. Preparation , commitment and dedication is what brings luck ,so anyone who wants to depend on luck to shine on his business without preparing very well for it , then he or she is deceiving himself.

Hello, I think it is a matter of persistence and cliché, when starting a business the profits are not seen at the moment that is when you have to be patient and start connecting with customers to attract them and thus achieve the task

Luck only happens when preparation meets opportunity. You can't be lucky by just not trading, so trading is they start. When you run out of ideas, sometimes you are hoping to be lucky with trades. Those are the days that make a difference.

There is nothing like lucky in a business, Because business is not a gamble. I believe that how you prepare yourself and handle your business it is what you gain from your business, if you run your business with knowledge and great effort to meet your goals or objectives through good plans/strategies you will definitely get a good results.

Sometimes luck occur in business but not always, and one shouldn't base business financial stability on luck alone, one must also make the business is being operated in a standard way and also cooperate way.

Business is not a thing of luck or chance because he who fails to plan, plans to fail. You can determine the future and success of a business by evaluating today's hard work, efficiency, determination and supports to grow the business by the owner and not by luck.

I find it hard to believe luck although there are some unexplainable coincidence in business. I personally believe luck is just preparation that meets opportunity. You have to set yourself up for the right moment and place yourself within the right circle.

Business and luck don't go in the same sentence. You can't just blindly venture into a business you know nothing about and didn't plan for, and be expecting luck to happen! It doesn't work that way. How successful your business is depends on the strategies, plans and resilience you put in. Luck is not included.

True... You know, luck is like 10% of everything we do. But in a business, it is mostly zeal, determination and experience. The aforementioned qualities are what makes a business, luck is just a little ingredient. Without these things, even luck can't help you.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back