What's new

Long time of short time investment

To be honest with you, short term investments are highly risky, even though you might be offered mouthwatering return on investments, they are very very risky. I'd advise to to go witg the long term investment plans but at the same time do your due dilligence on any company you're investing with as there are a lot of scams out there, especially the short term ones

Making decisions as to how long or short one is expecting returns on investment is determined by a lot of factors. It may depend on whether the capital used were actually borrowed or a loan which will be paid back wetin a short time and interest will be charged.

Short-term investments, also known as marketable securities or temporary investments, are those which can easily be converted to cash, typically within 5 years. Many short-term investments are sold or converted to cash after a period of only 3-12 months. Some common examples of short term investments include CDs, money market accounts, high-yield savings accounts, government bonds and Treasury bills. Usually, these investments are high-quality and highly liquid assets or investment vehicles.

It all depends the situation at ground , yiu can choose to start from short time investment then you later on upgrade to long time investment. I know many people who started with short time investment a d today , they are doing very good in what they invested in.

Long term investment is better being that they can take a more aggressive position than the short term ones because they can better afford losses. An investor who plans on holding a particular asset for several years has the time to recover any lost value which can always happen with aggressive or risky investment. Long term investment is the potential for compounding.

Long term investment is better being that they can take a more aggressive position than the short term ones because they can better afford losses. An investor who plans on holding a particular asset for several years has the time to recover any lost value which can always happen with aggressive or risky investment. Long term investment is the potential for compounding.
This is true most of long time Investors usually have bigger target and they are more experienced because the know they know the behavior of market and in the case of Crypto currencies they also know how volatile the coins are .

Both long time investment and shirt time investment can be classified as same though they vary but you can choose which one to go by looking at the capital available at the moment. Of you have enough capital with you, you can start with long term investment but if not, then you should go with short.

As an investor, business investment comes with different plans or packages , most time the short times comes with higher return on investment while.long time investment comes with low return on investment with respect to time.

Do you prefer short time investment or long?.
Ahh, I will go for short time first, If it favours me, I will then consider going for long time. once i give the Short time a try and there was no stories, I will consider going for the one of long time as it will yield more profit more than that of short.

It's always better to plan for long term investment,with adequate planning the business will be going stronger every year

It depends on the purpose, if it is something l need before the end of the year, then l will go for short term, knowing that l will expecting the gain from the investment very soon. If it is something that l do not need for a long time, then l will go for long term. To answer your question, l prefer short term cause l am always in need of money.

It all depends on the kind of situation you are into. If you actually need money, maybe within a short period of time then you go for a short-term investment. But if you really don't need the money so quickly you can go for a long-term investment because it is actually the best and it appreciates well over time.

In such an unstable market, short term investing may be a safer alternative for investors. Short-term investing allows investors to invest their money, whether that be investing 5 0000 or investing 100000, with little or no risk, while knowing their money is not going to be tied up for long periods of time.

The typical short-term investment is expected to grow for several months, or a few years, and can be turned into cash or other short term investments when they reach maturity.

In such an unstable market, short term investing may be a safer alternative for investors. Short-term investing allows investors to invest their money, whether that be investing 5 0000 or investing 100000, with little or no risk, while knowing their money is not going to be tied up for long periods of time.

The typical short-term investment is expected to grow for several months, or a few years, and can be turned into cash or other short term investments when they reach maturity.
It is very possible that someone who has the intention of long time investment if he or she they the coin has risen significantly he could trade off and reinvest again ,the situation most time determine it.

Had mixed success with both. I've had short-term holds where I doubled my principle in a month and times where I broke even after holding over 18 months. If you are going to do short term trading, do it inside an IRA if you can. No taxes, no record keeping, no quarterly tax filings.

Long term investment are those that bring returns for a long period of time. Short term investments are those that brings return between one or two years. For any successful business man there is need to blend the both of them.

I prefer to go for short term investment, I believe so much in turn over. Short term investment affords you the opportunity to switch into another line of business if the present business is not working for you.

Long term investment are much more better than short term investment. Take for example landed properties it is a very lucrative business and very gainful if invested for long term. Short term are not rewarding.

Both short and long term investment is good but it depends on your capital among others things. If you are not financially bouyant, you can settle for the short term investment while you build up for the long term.

in general, short-term investments in money market mutual funds, bonds, and most short-term investments generate interest while long-term investments in cryptocurrencies, stocks, property will generate profits, which is the difference between the purchase price and the selling price, although crypto and stocks are often used as short-term investments. or traded for profit. and I prefer long term investment.

Short term investment could last not long, unlike long term investment. Short term investment should be recommended for students who has a temporal site and then can move from the place to another unless if he's trying to invest online then I will recommend long term investment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back