What's new

Long time of short time investment

The business that I am running is a long term business. I started last April. I have invested $1000, I have recovered just about $20 investment, And it may take a long time to recover investment and earn profits. However, I believe business will gradually improve. Long term business provides stability. Having said that I am also trying to profit from short term investment by investing on cryptos.

Owing to the numerous trends of scam investment on social media these days i will say that short term investment or daily investment is better than long term investment because with time that long investment might turn to story

My general rule is to do both at the same time. For short term investment it's return on investment is always low while the return on investment for long term investment is always high. So for me I will chose long term investment. Whenever you invest in business you need to wait for a year or two before the business will start given profit.

The most important thing is for one to find a balance between the both of them. Weather long term or short term it is important to find a balance and strike it. Short term is good work working capital everyday and long term secures the future.

The business that I am running is a long term business. I started last April. I have invested $1000, I have recovered just about $20 investment, And it may take a long time to recover investment and earn profits. However, I believe business will gradually improve. Long term business provides stability. Having said that I am also trying to profit from short term investment by investing on cryptos.
I think you are so right about this. The long run of a business should matter more where returns are concerned and while waiting for those to mature, nothing stops you from gaining from short term ones.

i prefer short term investment to long term investment because it is the case that i. an always use my money for other beneficial purpose which will alyao help in attaining more profits and other sources of income

As an investor, business investment comes with different plans or packages , most time the short times comes with higher return on investment while.long time investment comes with low return on investment with respect to time.

Do you prefer short time investment or long?.
honestly, I prefer short term investments because when the tenure is too long, my head keeps thinking of what could have go wrong with the investments before maturity.
Post automatically merged:

As an investor, business investment comes with different plans or packages , most time the short times comes with higher return on investment while.long time investment comes with low return on investment with respect to time.

honestly, I prefer short term investments because when the tenure is too long, my head keeps thinking of what could have go wrong with the investments before maturity.
Post automatically merged:

maybe if you are patient and capable enough to afford losing money, then i would suggest long term investements, but if you are someone that loves making quick cash without waiting too much, thn short term investements are for you, although profit there is usually lower
Exactly

Last edited:
I want long-term investments that will allow you to extend your portfolio and accomplish goals in the future for many years – and even decades. Short-term investments are planned for closer targets that allow for more stable returns.

Firstly the main goal on investing is to ensure that the purchasing power of your savings is not eroded by inflation. Sure you hope to grow wealth at the same time but growing wealth is also dependent on whether you spend less than what you earn.

Knowing when to use long-term and short-term investments is part of growing your wealth in a way that helps you reach your goals. Learn the strengths and weaknesses that long-term and short-term investing offer, and which option may be a better fit for your financial future.

Short-term investments, also called movable securities or temporary investments, are those that can be easily converted into cash, usually within 5 years. Many short-term investments are sold or converted into cash after only 3-12 months

Both short time investment and longtime investment are preferable by me. But actually sometimes short time investment doesn't even seems to last for long or turn to a real short of income, this makes it looks like a ponzi scheme investment.

A long-term investment is one that allows you to grow your portfolio in the future and meet goals for many years or even decades. Short-term investments are designed for purposes that are close and can provide access to what is considered a safer return.

It all depends on the time of investment in which ones want to invest into. They are some investment in which after going through the project it doesn't worth going in long-term that short term will be considered. While they are some you can go into with long-term. So go through the project first before you decide.

I think short term of investment is better than long term of investment. Investment in any business is very risky. Because there are many scammers. if we invest in small business it will be very profitable for us. In long term investment we wait one year to get profit.

as an investor want to invest long time buisness as compare to short term because if a business man take interest in a factory and want to invest his money he should have a plan about it and run it for long period

Long term investment is actually better than the short term investment in that it gives a steady and more stable rise than the short term investment.
Short term investment is more risky than the long term investment, the likelihood of loosing your investment is higher in short term investment

This depends on the type of investment, if it's an investment with high rate of volatility like gold and cryptocurrencies, then long term investment is a good option. But if it's an investment that you are not sure of its durability and sustainability, then it's best you go for the short term option.

Long time investment
In the long time investment is that type when we doing any bussines run and earn reasonable profit from there
Short time investement
In this type when we earn many more profit from any bussines

When thinking about risk, short term investments should be done with some money that you’re prepared to lose. Long term investing is where you should put the money that you’re wanting to save for long term goals, like retirement or to pass onto your children. Match your goals with investments. If saving for the long term, buy long term investments.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back