What's new

Long time of short time investment

it depends on the type of investment there is an investment that is suitable as a long-term investment in there are some that are suitable for a short term investment and also it depends on how long I will need the money I'm using for investment. That is how I can decide

In my opinion, I will say that it depends on the individual and the kind of business. Some like it short term while others like it long term. Long term and short term business have their different advantage and disadvantage associated with them. But me I prefer not to be longer than 6 months. My opinion.

favor present moment on the grounds that drawn out venture appears to be excessively long for me in light of the fact that drawn out speculations are those that permit you to develop your portfolio and meet the targets for quite a while—or even many years—later on. Transient speculation is intended for goals that are nearer to one another and can give admittance to restores that are viewed as more secure.

As for I prefer the both short time investment and long time investment and it's the both investment I engaged in to. I usually invest on short time in which to gain a profit that I can be use to buy necessary needed and I invest on long time investment for future purpose.

Knowing when to use long-term and short-term investments is part of growing your wealth in a way that helps you reach your goals. Learn the strengths and weaknesses that long-term and short-term investing offer, and which option may be a better fit for your financial future

Long haul ventures are those that permit you to develop your portfolio and meet objectives quite a while—or even many years—later on. Momentary speculations are those that permit you to develop your portfolio for a brief time of time.so if I somehow managed to exhort I think long haul venture is the best inorder to meet the planned arrangement for the venture.

Personally I have not seen long-term investment that feel people especially taking into consideration cryptocurrency investment lots of people who are very patient and could hold their coins despite the fluctuations or correction periods of a particular kind a hold they still hold it because they have a target. They always make good profit from it.

If a businessman makes some plans for small investment to take it for long time he may definitely successful in such business. He should must reinvest his benifits and profits to increase the investment thus he can earn more and more in multiple reinvestment method.

ll investments carry some type of risk. One of the biggest risks associated with long-term investments is volatility, the fluctuations in the financial markets that can cause investments to lose value. On the other hand, short-term investment vehicles may be subject to purchasing power risk — the risk that your investment’s return will not keep up with inflation.

As entrepreneurs and investors it is important we analyze a business based on its long term potential especially when we want to pump in a large amount of money. But that does not mean that there are no feasible short term investments. Analyze 3 things before investing. Whether the business has a good and reputable brand, its business model and whether the products are always selling.

Both the long and short time investment have their advantage depending on the personally that invest. If you have a long time goal then long time investment is good for you. On the orther hand if you have a short time plans then short time investment is the best. But me i will always go for long time investment than short time investment because my plans are long time

Short term investment long term investment is dependent on the investor. For me, there is no one that is not fine by me, but there are times which I will prefer short term investment over long term investment because I might in need of money urgently at that period of time. Long term investment can be done when there is no urgent need of the capital and also to earn more amount of interest

Investment is a very risky business and not 100% certain to get returns. Though if you put in all you got and it turns out or comes out big you will be cashing out big. Long term investment is better than short term to be honest. If you want to risk all you have it better to do that in return for something tangible and a return you are going to cherish in future.

Long term investment is a goal for me, long time investment is more profitable especially when your investment appreciates over the years.

For beginners experience, long term investment plan is advisable to the person. The reason is because, the long term will enable such investor to make gain while exercising patient for his or her investment.

In as much as all types of investment depends on a lot of factors such as the business model, how much you want to invest and its prospects, it is important that our business and investment plans have both long term and short term goals accordingly as they help to make one patient and swift.

I've always cherished long term investment plan to short term investment plan. I believe in the future rewards of enduring long term for your investment to mature.

I would prefer longterm investment because it can be a lifetime investment also, but it still depends on the type of investments.

I remember that recently, I was speaking to a friend about business and investment and I said that I would love to have a few short term investment to cater for daily needs then save for long term investment.

Listen to Warren Buffet, one of the best investors the world has ever seen. He says invest for long term. sadly, not many peple can invest for a long term they are too impatient.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back